签这
Sign here.
我了解到的关于女人的东西
The things I've learned about women.
他妈的
Fuck.
有一半我都想要忘掉
About half of it, I would like to forget.
我不确定你在说什么
I'm not sure if I follow you.
比如说你想要忘掉什么
What is it you would like to forget, for instance?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
我当然想知道
Sure I do.
我不确定 我们聊点别的吧
I don't know. Let's talk about something else.
给你
Here.
别卖♥♥关子了 告诉我
Just pull up your socks and tell me.
我也说不好
I don't know.
你想忘掉什么
What is it you would like to forget?
好吧
All right.
我想忘掉麦琪娜操过我的车
I would like to forget about Malkina fucking my car.
什么
What?
你看
See?
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
我说我想要忘掉麦琪娜操过我的车
I said I would like to forget about Malkina fucking my car.
我是这么认为
I think.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你记得我那辆黄色法拉利跑车吗
Do you remember that yellow California I had?
当然 好车
Sure. Nice car.
非常好的车
Very nice car.
不管怎么说
Anyway,
前一阵子 也没有很久
this was a while back, not that long.
我们已经开始交往了一段时间
We'd been getting it on for a while,
有天晚上一起回来
and we came back one night.
我们在克劳福特过夜
We were staying up at Cloudcroft.
我们开到一个高尔夫球场就停了下来
We drove out on a golf course and parked.
我们就坐在那儿聊天
And we're sitting there, talking
不知道因为什么
and for no particular reason that I could see
她把内♥裤♥脱掉了
she slides off her knickers
然后递给我 就下了车
and hands them to me and gets out of the car.
我问她要干什么
I asked her what she was doing
她说 我要干♥你♥的车
and she says, "I'm going to fuck your car."
好吧
All right.
别关门
Leave the door open.
然后
So...
她绕过去爬到法拉利的引擎盖上
she goes around and climbs up on the hood of the Ferrari
然后把裙子拉到腰间
and pulls her dress up around her waist
就在挡风玻璃上展开了腿
and spreads herself across the windshield
就在我面前 什么都没穿
in front of me with no panties on.
她刚做了巴西式除毛 你知道吗
And she's had this Brazilian wax job, you know?
别以为是我编造的这些
Don't even think I'm making this up.
这编不出来知道吗
You can't make this up, all right?
她以前是跳舞的
I mean, she was a dancer.
所以她可以做全劈叉跪挡
So, she does this full split
之后她就在玻璃上 上上下下摩擦着自己
and then she starts rubbing herself up and down on the glass.
然后她还俯下身看我有没有在看
Then she leans down to see if I'm watching.
我当然在看 又不是坐着在看邮件
Like, no, I'm sitting there reading my email.
她倒置着吻了我
And she kisses me upside down.
然后她告诉我她要高♥潮♥了
And then she tells me that she's going to come.
我都要疯了 这到底发生了什么
I thought, "I'm losing my fucking mind. That's what's happening here."
那有点儿像
It was like one of those
那种鲶鱼一样的东西 知道吗
one of those catfish things. You know? One of those...
你见过的那种水底鱼
One of those bottom-feeders you see
沿着水族箱的边沿
going up the side of the aquarium
一直吸着玻璃向上
sucking its way up the glass.
我是说 它像是 我也不知道怎么形容
I mean, it was, I don't know...
幻觉
hallucinatory.
看到那样的东西会改变你
You see a thing like that, it changes you.
天哪
Jesus.
可不是吗 天哪
Yeah, tell me about it.
那她
Did she...?
她怎么
Did she what?
她高♥潮♥了吗
Did she come?
当然了 当然
Yeah. Sure, yeah.
最后她从引擎盖上下来走过来
Finally she climbs down and she comes around
她上了车 关上车门
and she gets in the car and shuts the door.
我把内♥裤♥递给她 她放进她的手包里
I hand her her knickers, she puts them in her purse
她看着我 看我有什么想法
and she looks at me to see what I thought about that.
我能想什么
What I thought about it?
其实我也不知道我是怎么想的
Well, I don't know what I thought about it.
现在也不知道
I mean, I still don't.
那已经真实到感觉不到性感了
It was too gynecological to be sexy. Almost.
但其实我只是他妈的被震惊了
But mostly, I was just fucking stunned.
我问她以前是不是这么做过
And I asked her if she had ever done that before
她说她什么都做过 我相信她说的话
and she said she had done everything before. And I believe her.
她发动车子打开大灯
So she starts the engine and turns on the lights,
但是前挡风玻璃非常模糊
but the windshield is so smeared,
我没有东西可以擦干净玻璃
and I didn't have anything to wipe it with.
当然了 她建议我去把它舔干净
And she, of course, suggested that I get out and lick it off.
但是我试了雨刷
But I tried the wipers,
当然还有挡风玻璃清洗 都不管用
and naturally, the windshield washer thing doesn't work,
因为意大利人不太相信那东西
because Italians don't really believe in that sort of thing.
最后我脱掉袜子
And finally, I took off my socks
下了车 然后用袜子擦干净了玻璃
and got out of the car and used them.
你觉得她知道
Do you think she knew what kind
这会对一个男人产生的影响吗
of effect this might have on a guy?
天哪 律师 别开玩笑了
Jesus, Counselor, are you kidding?
她什么都知道
She knows everything.
你不觉得告诉我这件事很奇怪吗
You don't think this is an odd thing to tell me?
我觉得是很奇怪
I think it is an odd thing.
不 我是说
No, I mean,
为什么要告诉我别人的隐私
why is it okay to tell a thing like that about somebody--
和我上♥床♥的人的隐私吗
Somebody I'm banging?
别这样 莱纳
Come on, Reiner.
好吧 我也不知道 你可能是对的
Okay, I don't know, you're probably right.
也许我想知道你会说什么
Maybe I wanted to see what you would say.
也许不止是这些 也许我害怕了
Maybe there's more to it than that. Maybe I'm scared.
你害怕了吗
You're scared?
是啊
Yeah.
可能吧 有时候
Probably, yeah. Sometimes
她让我非常害怕
she scares the shit out of me.
-因为那件事吗 -不 不是
- Because of that? - No, not that. But...
你爱上她了
You're in love with her.
我不知道我怎么了
I don't know what I am.
我想我是爱上她了 但是
Yeah, I guess I'm in love with her, but...
你不觉得那让人很担忧吗
you don't think that's cause for worry?
这就好像爱上了
It's like being in love with
舒适的死亡
easeful death.
我不知道你想要告诉我什么
Well, I don't know what it is that you're trying to tell me.
我知道
I know.
这跟交易有什么关系吗
Does this have anything to do with the deal?
我不知道
I don't know.
你说的对
You're right.
我不应该告诉你
I shouldn't have told you.
把它忘了吧 忘了
Just forget it. Forget it.
-忘了吗 -是啊
- Forget it? - Yeah.
你让我怎么做到
How do you propose I do that?
天哪 律师 我怎么知道
Jesus, Counselor, how do I know?
就忘了吧
Just forget it.
我有活了
I gotta go.
先生 需要帮忙吗
Sir, may I help you?
不用
Nope.
你在吗
Are you there?
有情况吗
Anything?
他来了
He's coming.
好 我听到声音了
Yeah, I hear him.
电影精选列表