[美国德州最西端的城市 隔河与墨西哥华雷斯相望]
埃尔帕索边界
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
还没
No.
几点了
What time is it?
两点了
Two o'clock.
差点儿
Almost two o'clock.
上午还是下午
AM or PM?
你真不知道吗
You're not serious.
还迷糊着呢
Not entirely.
都下午了
It's afternoon.
我知道
I know.
你几点的飞机
What time is your flight?
7点40飞阿姆斯特丹的
7:40 to Amsterdam.
我都两周没见你了
I haven't seen you for two weeks,
结果今晚你又得走了吗
and you're leaving again this evening?
我知道 我就离开几天
I know. I'll be gone for just a few days.
天哪 你真性感
God, you're a sexy woman.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
什么也没干
I'm not doing anything.
再闹他们就得用担架把我抬出去了
They're going to take me out of here on a gurney.
给我说点下流话
Tell me something sexy.
我要你把我的裙子撩起来
I want you to put your hand up my dress.
可你没穿裙子
But you're not wearing a dress.
这有什么关系
What does that have to do with it?
你就喜欢我这么说
It's something you like for me to say.
我知道 但得真实点 是吧
I know. But it has to be real, doesn't it?
你为什么不直接告诉我
Why don't you just tell me
你想让我怎么对你
what it is that you want me to do to you?
我想要你摸我
I want you to touch me.
想让我摸哪儿
You want me to touch you where?
摸我下面
I want you to touch me down there.
真的吗
You do?
真的很想
I really do.
说得再性感点
Say it more sexy.
我想要你摸我
I want you to touch me.
湿了吗
Are you wet?
湿了
Yes.
-真的湿了 -是的
- You really are. - Yes.
天哪 你都湿透了
God, you're sopping.
我知道
I know.
你怎么这么快就湿成这样了
How did you get yourself into such a state?
都是想你想的
From thinking about you.
想我什么
From thinking about me, what?
想象你的俊脸埋在我双腿间
From thinking about your sweet face between my legs.
等下 等下
Wait, wait, wait.
我得先去收拾收拾
I think I should go tidy up.
我不让你去
I don't want you to.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Slow, slow, slow.
你从哪儿学来的技巧
How do you know how to do that?
跟放荡的女孩混多了自然就会了
From hanging out with really nasty girls.
知道吗 你可把我毁了
You've ruined me, you know that?
乐意之至
I hope so.
天哪 你的阴♥户♥太甜美了
God, you have the most luscious pussy in all of Christendom.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
告诉我要做什么
Tell me what to do.
你知道该做什么
You know what to do.
告诉我
Tell me.
要是我让你大吃一惊怎么办
What if I shock you?
那就太遗憾了
Too bad.
我要你用手指操♥我♥
I want you to finger-fuck me.
什么
What?
你没听错
You heard me.
难以置信你会说出这种话
I can't believe you said that.
事实就在眼前
Believe it.
你真是堕落到新境界了
You're reached a whole new level of depravity, haven't you?
我以为那对女孩没什么意义
I thought it didn't mean that much to girls.
那得看是什么女孩
Depends on the girl.
我要你伸直手指探进去
I want you to stick your finger up me,
找到我的敏感点 然后按压它
and find my spot, and push on it.
老天哪
Oh, my God!
老天 你真是太性感了
God, you are luscious.
天哪
Oh, my God!
黑 金 杀 机
墨西哥 华雷斯
非法移♥民♥啊
Illegals!
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to the United States.
你喜欢这风景是因为
Do you like it because
它能让你回想起别的地方吗
it reminds you of somewhere else?
并不是那样
That's not why I like it.
我喜欢的是这风景本身
I like it for itself.
不必与其他地方相似
It doesn't have to be like something else.
没错
No.
我会让你回想起故人吗
Do I remind you of someone else?
没错
Yes, you do.
是你念念不忘的谁吗
Someone you miss?
已经不在人世了
Someone who is dead.
我不是活在往事里的人
I don't think I miss things.
我觉得怀念是因为希望能够重来
I think to miss something is to hope that it will come back.
但却不可能重来了
But it's not coming back.
从小我就明白这个道理
I've always known that since I was a girl.
你不觉得那样有点冷酷吗
You don't think that's a bit cold?
我认为真♥相♥是没有温度的
I think truth has no temperature.
就是这样
There it goes.
阿姆斯特丹
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
早上好
Good morning.
我想送她一样
I want her to have something that
戴着不会不舒服的东西
she won't be uncomfortable wearing.
我不想送她一块大钻石
I don't want to give her a diamond so big,
她会不敢戴的
she'd be afraid to wear it.
她可能比你想象的更有勇气
She is probably more courageous than you imagine.
枕形切割 方形切割均为钻石切割工艺
这颗是枕形切割的吗
Is this a Pillow?
不 是方形切割
No, it's an Asscher.
你看它的棱角处
Look at the corners.
把它放到鉴定仪上
Let's put it in the grading box.
会发现枕部到向两边有微小的弧度
The pillow has a slight arc to the sides.
是老矿式切磨的进化版
It is a modern version of the old-mine cut.
我们再来看看颜色
Let's look at the color.
把顶部朝下
Put it table-side down.
是为了检查亭部[即下部]吗
So you're looking through the pavilion?
没错 还要检查些别的
Yes, there's more to look through.
它呈现出了黄色
It appears to be yellow.
是氮元素让它呈现黄色
It's nitrogen that gives it the yellow.
D级钻石是无色的
The colors start with D.
之后级别都是有颜色的
A D-stone has no color.
那我看的这颗呢
So, what am I looking at?
H级
H
呈现这个颜色的钻石是好钻石吗
Is that still a good color?
是相当好的钻石
That's a very good color.
实际上钻石的一切好坏
The truth is that anything you can say
都取决于大自然造就的瑕疵
about the diamond is in the nature of a flaw.
完美的钻石只有成色
A perfect diamond would be composed simply of light.
你看到杂质了吗
Do you see the inclusion?
没有
No.
杂质很小 我们称之为羽状纹
It is small, what we would call a feather.
没错
Yes.
我好像看见了
I think I see it.
这颗是什么等级
So, it is graded what?
VS1级
A VS1.
有的人可能会将其评为更高级
Some might grade it higher.
你就会将它评为更高级
You might grade it higher.
电影精选列表