所有信息
Everything.
听好了
Now, listen,
当政♥府♥最初宣布
when the government first announced
斯特拉特福将成为奥♥运♥会举办地的时候
that Stratford was going to be the site of the Olympic Games,
科伦就搞到了他能搞到的所有地
Cullen secured as much land as he could,
之后就能把它们卖♥♥给
so he could sell it on
东伦敦发展部来大赚一笔
to the East London Development Agency for a huge profit.
这块 这块地
And it was... it was this particular plot of land
是他计划里面关键的一环
which was a crucial piece of the jigsaw.
如果东伦敦发展部无法采购到这块地
So, if the ELDA hadn't been able to acquire this plot,
这些都修不起来
none of this would have been built,
科伦拥有的所有地
and everything else that Cullen owned,
都会变得一文不值
it would have been worthless.
我爸以前的废料厂就在那里
That's right where my dad's scrap yard was.
是啊
Yeah.
这是我从地政局拿到的土地转让协议
So, this is the land transaction I got from the Land Registry
是你父亲和罗曼路控股有限公♥司♥签的
between your father and Roman Road Holdings Limited.
他们是谁
Who are they?
一个在科伦妻子帕姆名下的地♥产♥公♥司♥
A property company that's owned by Cullen's wife, Pam.
我不相信你父亲是自杀的
I don't believe your father killed himself.
科伦强迫他在协议上签字
Cullen forced him to sign over the land,
然后把他的死伪装成自杀
then had his murder made to look like a suicide.
你猜谁负责这个案子的调查
And who do you think was in charge of the investigation?
雷蒙德·埃勒里
Raymond Ellery.
是的
Yeah.
-杰玛 是我 -尼尔
- Yeah, Gemma, it's me. - Neil?
尼尔 埃勒里死了
Neil, Ellery's dead.
反贪组的塞克斯督察想要见你
DI Sykes from the Anti-Corruption Unit wants you to come in.
我给她看了那个视频
I showed her the video
他们和我们一样
and they want to nail those corrupt bastards
想要抓住那些腐♥败♥的混♥蛋♥
as much as we do.
-咱们在哪里见 -末路街路口
- Where do you want to meet? - Last Pass Junction.
好的
Right.
咱们走
Let's go.
安东尼·哈蒙德 请留言
Anthony Hammond. Please leave a message.
为什么只有她一个人
Why is she alone?
为什么
No.
我早就让你停手了
I told you to stop.
你觉得我有得选吗
Do you think I ever had a choice?
麦克唐纳跑了
McDonagh got away.
-知道了 -你想要怎么办
- Okay. - What do you want to do?
我们要清理现场
We've got to clear the scene.
发生什么事了
What happened?
-贝克特已经解决掉了 -好的
- Beckett's been taken care of. - Right.
利亚姆逃了 他们失手了 他跑了
Liam got away. They missed. He ran.
沃什 帕特森呢
Walsh? Patterson?
-他们没有活下来 -不要紧
- They didn't make it. - Never mind.
那科伦呢
What about Cullen?
我觉得他已经逍遥得太久了
I think he's outstayed his welcome.
36 塔尔博特路 他们在那里
36 Talbot Road. That's where they are.
好的
Right.
格蕾丝 阿奇
Grace? Archie?
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
操
Fuck!
你好
Hello?
我这里有人想跟你打声招呼
I've got some people who want to say hello.
-利亚姆 利亚姆 救救我们 -爸爸 爸爸
- Liam! Liam! Help us! - Dad? Dad! Dad!
利亚姆
Liam!
-利亚姆 -闭嘴
- Liam! - Shush!
别他妈的伤害他们
Don't you fucking hurt them!
这取决于你的表现
Well, that depends on whether you behave yourself or not.
利亚姆 求求你
Liam! Please!
听着 你的钱在我这
Look, I have your money.
只要告诉我在哪里见你 我就把钱带过来
Just... just tell me where to meet you and I'll bring the money.
千万别伤害他们
Just don't hurt them.
他在那里
That's him.
去啊
Go on, then.
下车
Out of the car.
格蕾丝
Grace!
阿奇
Archie!
够近的了
That's far enough!
让我看一下钱
Let me see the money!
现在走开
Now, move away!
都在这里 克里夫
It's all there, Cliff.
请让他们走 科伦先生
Please let them go, Mr Cullen.
我按你说的做了
I've done what you asked.
家庭
Family.
是我们的动力 不是吗 利亚姆
That's what drives us, isn't it, Liam?
同时也是我们的软肋
And what weakens us.
别伤害他们
Don't hurt them.
杀了他
Kill him.
还有他妻子和儿子
And the mother and son.
我他妈的看不见他们
I can't fucking see them.
再动一下我就把你的头打爆
Move another muscle and I'll blow your fucking head off!
我他妈成年以后
I spent my entire adult fucking life...
一直在恨那个我小时候爱过的男人
I've hated the man I grew up loving.
我以为他抛弃了我们
The man I thought abandoned us,
选择自杀了事
chose the easy way out.
但是他并没有抛弃我们 对吗
But he didn't abandon us, did he?
不
No.
你♥他♥妈♥的把他从我们身边夺走了
You fucking took him from us.
你现在又夺走了我的弟弟
And now you've taken my brother.
他们做了错误的选择 利亚姆
They made bad choices, Liam.
但是你比他们聪明啊
But you're smarter than that.
-你♥他♥妈♥的离远点 -好的
- Stay the fuck back! - All right.
如果你杀了我 孩子
But if you shoot me, son,
一切并不会结束 你知道的
that's not the end, you know.
你难道认为他们会放过你吗
You don't think they're going to leave you alone, do you?
不 斯特拉特福 这个地方才建了一半
No. Stratford, it's half built.
我们可以把它完全发展起来
We could build it up.
我唯一希望建的就是你的墓碑
The only thing I want to see go up is your fucking tombstone.
你还不懂
Ah, you don't see it, do you?
总有一天你会的 孩子
You will one day, son.
我保证
Promise you.
如果你要动手的话
If you're going to do it,
那就他妈的赶紧动手
you'd better fucking do it!
格蕾丝 格蕾丝
Grace! Grace!
格蕾丝
Grace!
格蕾丝 阿奇
Grace! Archie!
格蕾丝
Grace!
阿奇
Archie!
-你没有受伤吧 -没有
You ain't hurt, are you? - GRACE: No.
我没事
I'm fine.
我的天呐 利亚姆
Oh my God, Liam!
没有比藏在制♥服♥后面犯罪
There's nothing more cowardly
更加懦弱的事情
than a criminal hiding behind a uniform.
但是不幸的是
But sadly that has been the case
有一小部分高级警官这么做了
with a small number of senior police officers
他们为金钱与克里夫·科伦同流合污
who conspired with Clifford Cullen for monetary gain.
但是我向社会保证
But I want to reassure the public,
以我副警♥察♥局长的身份
in my capacity as Deputy Chief Constable,
这只是一个个例
that this was an isolated case.
那些涉事的腐♥败♥警官
And that the corrupt officers in question
已经付出了最终的代价
have paid the ultimate price.
谢谢 有什么问题吗
Thank you. Any questions?
一个一个来 这位女士
One at a time. Madam?
天呐
Oh, Jesus!
可以说反对全球化
Well, you could say that arguing against globalisation
就像反对万有引力一样
is a bit like arguing against the laws of gravity.
不是你想停就能停的
It's not something you can just stop.