Yeah, right. Sorry.
好 那告诉你一件事
All right. Just hear me out, right.
-说完我就走 -可以
- And then... and then I'll leave. - All right.
科伦先生说他会帮着找点关系
Mr Cullen said he was going to pull some strings,
在他开♥发♥的林荫道新住♥宅♥区
and try and find you a flat
帮你找间公♥寓♥
in his new housing development on Forest Lane.
他这人可以的 别这样
He's all right. Come on.
他过去很不光彩
He's got a past.
谁又不是呢
Well, who doesn't round here?
他只是让你在名单上更靠前罢了
All he's doing is bumping you up the list.
这样的话你就不会被市政
That way the Council can't ship you off
安排到鸟不拉屎的地方
to the arse end of nowhere.
这样阿奇就不需要换学校
Archie doesn't have to move schools.
也不需要重新交新朋友了
And he doesn't have to make new friends.
答应我你会考虑一下的
Just promise me you'll think about it
好吧 我答应你
All right, I promise.
-我去拿我的东西 -好的
- I'll grab my stuff. Okay. - Yeah
房♥子不错啊 科伦先生
It's quite the place you have here, Mr Cullen.
谢谢
Thank you.
反正还能住吧
Not too shabby, is it?
很显然你很看重你的遗产
So, obviously your legacy is very important to you,
科伦先生
Mr Cullen.
那当然 哪个年过60的人说自己
Well, you show me a man over 60
一点都不担心死后能留下点什么
who isn't worried about what he's going to leave behind
-那他就是个骗子 -的确
- and I'll show you a liar. - Yeah.
那什么
Look, um,
-尼亚姆吗 -纳扬
- Niyam? - Nayan.
我白手起家
I come from nothing, son.
现在这一切有一半是来自勤奋
All this is 50% hard graft,
另一半则是靠运气
and 50% luck.
如果不把我的这笔财富分享出来
I mean, it wouldn't be right if I didn't share
那就不对了
my good fortune, would it?
去帮助那些需要援助的人
And try and help those in need.
我意思是
I mean,
现在轮到我回馈社会了
it's my privilege to be able to give something back.
那估计你很震惊吧
I guess it must have come as a real shock, then,
听到你的一名前员工
to discover that one of your former employees
被人谋杀肢解的事
had been found murdered and dismembered
而尸体就在伊丽莎白女王桥下
under the Queen Elizabeth Bridge.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about, son.
沃伦·拜福德
Warren Byford?
他从5年前开始
He worked for Urban City Maintenance
就在城市维护公♥司♥上班
since five years ago.
根据公♥司♥注册处资料显示
According to Companies House,
这个公♥司♥你是最大的股东
that's a company you're still a majority shareholder of.
有趣的是 据我所知
Now, according to my source, it's funny,
城市维护公♥司♥
Urban City Maintenance has held
和警局签署了每年一百万英镑的合同
a one-million-pound-a-year contract with the police
在过去的15年里为首都各地的警局
to service police stations throughout the capital
提供服务
for the last 15 years.
行了 你可以走了
Come on. It's time for you to go.
你知道吗 沃伦·拜福德
Did you know that Warren Byford
曾因商业盗窃罪被判过几次刑
had previously served several custodial sentences
而之后你却给他进入
for commercial burglary before you gave him the opportunity
首都各个警局内工作的机会
to work inside police stations throughout the capital?
可以了 回去吧 孩子
Come on, on your way, son.
科伦先生 你至少
Well, could you at least, Mr Cullen...
可以给我讲讲
could you at least give me a comment
你和纽汉市长之间的关系吧
on your relationship with the Mayor of Newham?
你知道吗
Because, you know,
在过去25年里他一直在把
he's been awarding some lucrative building contracts
有利可图的建筑合同授予给
to companies that you've had a direct financial interest in
和你有直接经济利益的公♥司♥
for the last 25 years.
出什么事情了吗
Is everything all right?
你给我听好了 小崽子
Listen to me. Okay, son, listen.
你要是敢发布出一个字
You print a word,
我就把你和你家人都活埋了
and I'll put you and your family in the ground
而且绝对没有人能找到
and no one will ever find you.
听明白了吗
You understand?
明白了
Yeah. Okay.
起来吧
Up you get.
去坐着吧
Go and sit down.
去吧
Go on.
我来清理这里
I'll clean this mess up.
操
Fuck.
克里夫 冷静
Cliff, calm down.
他一旦有要写出来的迹象
If he shows any intent of writing a story,
你就派律师去处理
you send in the lawyers.
行 好的 恕我直言 安东尼
Right, right. Well, with all due respect, Anthony,
我们得让这王八蛋闭嘴
we need to silence the fucker.
克里夫 这里不是马耳他 我们碰不了媒体
Cliff, this isn't Malta. The press are off-limits.
小岛国 曾为英国殖民地
那你给我仔细听好 安东尼
Now, listen to me very carefully, Anthony.
我闯荡了40年了
I stayed afloat for 40 years.
做这门生意是要付出代价的
And that takes some doing in this business.
但如果这条船沉了的话
But if this ship goes down,
也不会有其他的救生筏存在了
there ain't going to be any life rafts floating about,
你明白了吗
do you understand?
每个人都会被拖下水
Everyone goes under,
包括你
including you.
我会处理好的
Oh, it'll all be taken care of.
别管了 尼尔
You need to leave it, Neil.
你不能调查高级警♥察♥
You can't start investigating senior policemen.
为什么 反腐队的调查
Why not? Ghost squad's investigation
揭露了多达250名现役及退役的警官
uncovered up to 250 serving and retired officers
最高级别为总警司 都牵涉其中
up to the rank of Commander, that were all involved.
我不能冒丢掉工作的风险
I can't afford to lose my job.
我也绝对不想每天都要
I certainly don't want to be looking over my shoulder,
担心自己的安危
every day of the week.
杰玛
Gemma!
杰玛 他们组织抢劫
Gemma, they organised robberies.
他们偷窃毒品 转售毒品
They stole and re-sold drugs.
他们栽赃证据 销毁证据
They planted and destroyed evidence.
任何你能想到的事 他们都掺了一脚
Anything that you can think of, they had their fingers in.
他们通过什么运作的
Where were they operating out of?
主要是特种部队
Specialist units, mainly.
任何能接触到高层贪♥官♥
Anyone with access to big league villains,
又需要帮助的人
that needed a helping hand.
有多少人被捕了
How many got arrested?
一个都没有
None.
在反腐队将证据递给皇家检察署前
Before ghost squad could present their evidence to the CPS
都被粉碎了
it was all shredded.
十五年来的证据以及目击证人的证词
Fifteen years of proof and witness statements,
都被扔进了垃圾桶
and it all ended up in the bin.
来了
Here we go.
-他在这里做什么 -谁
- What is he doing here? - Who?
那是那天晚上的拳击手
That's the boxer from the other night.
我想和你谈谈
I want a word with you.
我知道你知道些什么
I know you know something.
他们已经逮捕了肇事者
They've arrested the man responsible.
骗子
You liar!
我能从你的眼神中看出
I can see it in your eyes!
别这样
Leave it.
我知道你知道些什么
I know that you know something.
-我跟你说 -来吧
- And I tell you what... - Come on.
我要知道他们是谁
I want to know who they are.
尼尔 这案子不归我们管了
Neil, this isn't our case anymore.
肖恩 你在吗 肖恩
Sean? You in? Sean?
我打你电♥话♥一天了 你跑哪儿去了
I've been trying to call you all day. Where have you been?
别告诉我你去见他最后一面了
Please don't tell me you went to pay your last respects.
听着 我和他一起长大的 艾萨克
Look, I grew up with him, Isaac.