他是我兄弟
He was a fucking mate.
你♥他♥妈♥脑子清醒一点
You need to get your fucking head straight.
我们还有帐要算 进去
We've got a count to do. In.
这是肖恩和利亚姆·麦克康纳
This is Sean and Liam McDonagh,
在沃伦·拜福德的守灵上吊唁
paying their respects at Warren Byford's wake.
因为一起运钞车抢劫
I put Liam McDonagh away
我给了利亚姆·麦克康纳判了14年的刑期
for a 14-year stretch, for a cash-in-transit robbery.
他跟这事有什么关系
What the hell has he got to do with this?
我们不是对利亚姆感兴趣 先生 是他的
It's not Liam who's of interest, sir. It's his brother.
没听说过他
Never heard of him.
但是你听说过艾萨克·盖尔 对吗
But you've heard of Isaac Gale, though, right?
这是肖恩四小时后和盖尔见面的照片
This is Sean visiting Gale four hours later.
你想表达什么 尼尔
Where are you going with this, Neil?
拜福德在为艾萨克·盖尔洗钱 对吗
Byford was laundering money for Isaac Gale, right?
当拜福德被通缉时 他们杀了他
And when he became a wanted man, they killed him.
我们已经拘留了一个铁证如山的犯人了
We already have a man in custody who is bang to rights.
在拜福德的衣服上发现的纤维
Fibres found on Byford's clothing
证明他与鲁戈瓦有过身体接触
proved he'd been in physical contact with Rugova.
鲁戈瓦在贝尔马什自杀了
Rugova killed himself in Belmarsh.
有点太巧了 你不觉得吗
That's a little convenient, don't you think?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you fucking mad?
什么
What?
动动你的猪脑
Use your fucking head!
我还在假释期 肖恩
I'm on licence, Sean.
如果他们在公♥寓♥里发现了一把上膛了的枪
If they find a loaded strap in the flat,
我就要回去把牢坐穿了
I'm back inside for life.
只是为了保护自己 好吗
It's just for protection, all right?
听着 我不知道你在干什么
Look, I don't know what you're into,
但是你给我处理掉那把枪 明白了吗
but you're getting rid of that fucking gun, understood?
阿奇的成长过程不能没有爸爸
Archie's not growing up without a dad.
怎么了
What's up?
别回头
Don't turn around.
是什么
What is it?
利亚姆 我身上带着毒品
Liam, I'm carrying.
有多少
How much?
五公斤
Five kee.
操 肖恩
Fuck, Sean!
操 给老子坐稳了
Fuck! Sit fucking tight!
麦克唐纳
McDonagh!
-给我个名字 -艾萨克·盖尔
- Give me a fucking name! - Isaac Gale!
乔乔·迪克森和杰瑞·德怀尔呢
What about Jonjo Dixon and Gerry Dwyer?
-他们不是你惹得起的 -是吗
- This ain't a firm you fuck with. - No?
现在你带着你那包东西滚回去
Now, you get that shit back on the street.
需要和我联♥系♥的时候打这个号♥码
You need to speak to me, you call that number.
你现在为我工作了 肖恩
You're working for me now, Sean.
明白吗
Understood?
明白
Yeah.
很好
Good.
听着 没事了 我已经处理好了
Look, it's all right. I've taken care of it.
怎么处理的
How?
如果你什么都不知道
If you don't know anything,
他们就没法指控你
they can't accuse you of anything.
谁无法指控我 肖恩
Who can't accuse me, Sean?
你♥他♥妈♥到底干了什么 肖恩
What the fuck have you done, Sean?
听着 我会处理好的 我保证
Look, I'm going to take care of it. I promise.
我只是想抢占先机
I'm just trying to get ahead.
没人能在这场比赛中领先 肖恩
Nobody gets ahead in this game, Sean.
只有在他妈上层的人才能
Only the people at the fucking top!
操
Fuck!
你不是做这个的料 肖恩
You're not cut out for this life, Sean.
爸爸也不是
And nor was dad.
别拿我跟他比
Don't compare me to him!
他解决不了问题
He couldn' t cope!
所以他自杀了
That's why he killed himself.
他很软弱
He was weak.
无论你卷入了什么事
Whatever you're involved in,
赶快脱身
get the fuck out now.
因为最终你只有两个去处
Because there's only two places you're going to end up.
棺材或者牢房♥
In a wooden box or a concrete one.
是我
Yeah, it's me.
有一批货要从委内瑞拉过来
There's a ship coming in from Venezuela.
周四晚
Thursday night.
蒂尔伯里码头
Tilbury docks.
这是条很有价值的线索
This is high quality information,
牵涉到了高层玩家
involving big league players.
分好货 在街上卖♥♥完
When cut and sold on the street,
这批货能收获超过5000万英镑的利润
this shipment could yield a profit of over 50 million pounds.
什么时候来
When is it coming in?
-周四晚 蒂尔伯里码头 -怎么来
- Thursday night. Tilbury docks. - How?
跟委内瑞拉的货一起托运过来
By a consignment from Venezuela.
海关都参与进这次行动了吗
Are Customs all over this?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
好了 大家 你们知道自己的职责
Okay, everybody. You know your jobs.
谢谢你
Thank you.
从基特森和波特那里收的钱
Money's in from Kitson and Porter.
双方都在兜售国民医疗服务资金上的谎言
Both sides peddled lies about NHS funding,
对吗
didn't they?
我是说 历届政♥府♥
I mean, consecutive governments
都在隐瞒有关移♥民♥的真♥相♥
have been economical with the truth about immigration,
我们是知道的
we know that.
但是那不是我投票反对的原因
But that's... that's not why I voted out.
我的意思是
No, I mean,
你必须成为自己命运的主人
you have to be master of your own destiny,
对吗
right?
如果你不想去改变世界的话
And if you don't want to change the world,
世界会来改变你
the world's going to change you.
当然
Absolutely.
我得处理这个
I got to deal with this.
抱歉
Excuse me.
有人想再来点咖啡吗
Does anybody want more coffee?
还是波特酒 准备好喝酒了吗
Or port? Ready for port?
他们只有迪克森 戴尔和德怀尔这几个名字
Dixon, Dale and Dwyer are the only names they've got.
只有这几个名字吗 等等 安东尼
The only names? Hang on, Anthony.
我每月付给你一救火费
I pay you a monthly retainer to put out fires.
现在我的货船都要烧着了
And all I can see if my cargo going up in fucking smoke!
我们在海关的人向我保证
Our man in Customs assures me
他们没有能钻穿铅的钻头
they don't have the drills to penetrate the lead.
只要东西过了海关 你就无须担心了
Once the stuff's through Customs, you're home and dry.
没有什么可担心的 克里夫
There's nothing to worry about, Cliff.
谁是告密者
Who's the grass?
警官 这些铸块是固体铅
Detective, these ingots are solid lead.
你听我说
You listen to me.
有一大批可♥卡♥因♥
There was a large consignment of cocaine
藏在货物里
concealed within this cargo.
装运文件都准备好了
The shipment papers are all in order.
好吧 找一个金刚石空心钻头
Well, get a diamond-tipped coring drill.
-我们没有 -他妈的给我找一个
- We don't have one. - Well, fucking find one!
托尼·帕尔默位于
Tony Palmer is situated within
伊丽莎白女王奥林匹克公园内
the Queen Elizabeth Olympic park.
如果你是西汉姆联队的球迷
It's just a stone throw from the stadium,
从这里走两步就到体育馆了
if you're a West Ham fan.
从他出生开始就是西汉姆联队的球迷了
He's been a Hammer since he was born.
什么时候我们能知道申请通过了
When will we know if our application has gone through?
只是走个形式而已
Oh, it's just a formality.
科伦先生向我保证
Mr Cullen assures me
只用和市政敲定一个入住日期就可以了
that it's just a case of putting in a moving in date with the Council.
看吧 我就说会通过的
See, I told you he'd come through.
我带你看看公♥寓♥其余的地方
Well, I'll show you the rest of the apartment.
我得接个电♥话♥ 一会儿过来找你
I just got to take this. I'll catch up with you.
肖恩
Sean?