改编自真实事件
2002年
十号♥刚刚批准了投标
Number Ten just approved the bid.
你应该尽量多买♥♥地 克里夫
You should tie up as much land as you can, Cliff,
因为如果国际奥委会看上了
because if the IOC go for it,
又会上演一出淘金热
it'll be like the gold rush all over again.
伦敦东部
埃蒙 我都不敢想你会怎么"欢迎"你的敌人
I'd hate to see the welcome your enemies get, Eamonn.
科伦先生 我合理合法地买♥♥下了这块地
I bought this land fair and square, Mr Cullen.
除了政♥府♥ 我绝不会卖♥♥给任何人
I'm not going to sell to anyone but the government.
都是买♥♥卖♥♥ 埃蒙 不是吗
It's all speculation, Eamonn, isn't it?
比你买♥♥下这块地花的钱多五倍 埃蒙
Now, that's five times more than you paid for the yard, Eamonn.
如果决定权还在我
If it's still up to me,
我会让你继续保留这块地作商用
I'll let you keep this as a place of business,
如果奥林匹克复兴基金来找我
and if the Olympic Regeneration Fund come knocking at my door,
我会给你20%的利润
I'll give you 20% of the profit.
艾萨克 请问你能当见证人吗
Isaac, would you witness it, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
上去 上去
Go! Go in, go in! -
去死吧
Come on!
操
Fuck!
他昏过去了 来 把他扶起来
He's out, boys. Let's get him up.
把他的头移一下
Move his head.
把手拿开
Move your hands!
快点 肖恩 我们已经晚了
Come on, Sean. We're late.
-利亚姆 闭嘴 -爸爸
- Shut up, Liam. - Dad!
怎么了
What?
爸爸
Dad?
获得2012年的第三十届奥林匹克运动会
The 30th Olympiad in 2012...
举办权的是 伦敦
are awarded to the city of London!
腐♥败♥
伦敦 现在
利亚姆 你弟弟在外面等你
Liam! Your brother's outside waiting for you.
祝你好运 利亚姆
Good luck, Liam.
利亚姆
Liam.
我不知道哪个更让人惊讶
I don't know what's more alarming,
你的发型还是你居然准时了
that hair cut or the fact you're on time!
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
没事 只是 能重新见到你太好了
Nah, it's just, it's just good to have you back, that's all.
好吧 你想去哪
Right. Where do you want to go?
回家
Home.
好车啊
Nice ride!
努力挣来的
Worked for it.
你干嘛不一起上去呢
Why don't you come up?
我在这等你
I'll wait here.
替我向格蕾丝问好
Tell Grace I said hello.
4:45之前要收完
我给你发了消息
I've been trying to message you.
我得去长沼监狱接我哥 不是吗
Yeah, well I had to pick my brother up from Long Marsh, didn't I?
爽
Oh, yeah!
你个混♥蛋♥
Eh, you fucker!
钱到了 你打算什么时候送货
The count's in. When do you want to make the drop?
明天
Tomorrow.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yes.
爸爸
Dad!
小家伙 你怎么样
Hello, mate. How are you?
不错
All right.
拿着 我给你买♥♥的
Here, I bought you this.
我们可以一起搭
Thought we could build it together.
阿奇 回你的房♥间
Archie, go to your room.
-我们有过约定 -是 我知道
- We had an agreement. - Yeah, I know.
我想给你们一个惊喜
I wanted to surprise you both.
你做到了 好了吧
Yeah, well you did that, all right.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我为了我和阿奇拼命工作
I've had to work so hard for me and Archie,
我不想因为你走进了这扇门
and I don't want it going out of the window
就让一切都成一场空
because you walk through the gate.
所有事都没法回到当初的样子了
Everything can't go back to the way it was just like that.
给我一点盼头吧
Just give me something to look forward to.
让我有生活的动力
A kick about.
见过你的假释官后给我们打电♥话♥
Give us a call once you've seen your probation officer.
之后我们安排合适的时间让你见阿奇
Then we can arrange a time for you to see Archie properly.
好吧
Okay.
我会住在肖恩家 你有需要的话来找我
I'm staying at Sean's if you need anything.
我知道 我无处可去了
I know. I had nowhere else to go.
好的
Okay.
好的 我再打给你
Okay. I'll call you.
问题是
The issue is,
你因持械抢劫被判十四年
you've served nine years of a 14-year sentence
服了九年刑
for armed robbery.
因此雇主们不想雇佣你
That is why employers are not queueing up to hire you.
听着 我愿意做任何工作
Look, I'll take anything.
恐怕你什么都没得挑
I'm afraid there isn't anything to take.
如果有任何机会 你会被率先通知
If anything comes up, you'll be the first to know.
那好吧 好吧
That's fine. Fine.
你有想过他吗
Do you ever miss him?
我都记不清他的样子了
I have trouble remembering him.
一个仁爱的父亲
埃蒙·麦克唐纳
-是吗 -我记得他的笑声
- Do you? - I remember his laugh.
还记得他的坏脾气
I also remember his temper.
我永远不会有勇气
I'd never have the courage to put a gun to my head
开枪自杀
and pull the trigger.
肖恩 这不是勇气
That ain't courage, Sean.
不是的
Nah.
伦敦获得2012年奥♥运♥会的举办权
Now, London was awarded the 2012 Games,
因为政♥府♥得到承诺 这将为
because the government was promised it would leave
伦敦最贫穷的行政区之一带来恒久的财富
a lasting legacy for, well, one of the capital's poorest boroughs.
作为纽汉的区长 我很骄傲地宣布
As Mayor of Newham, I am proud to say that
这个承诺没有被打破
that promise has not been broken.
操
Fuck!
他把包扔了
He's dropped the bag.
我在友谊街的街角
I'm on the corner of Friendship Way.
闲话少说
Without further ado,
接下来有请其CEO 克里夫·科伦发言
I'd like to hand over to their CEO, Clifford Cullen.
谢谢 谢谢区长
Thank you very much, Mayor. Thank you.
每一对年轻父母的愿望
Every young parent's dream,
就是拥有一个自己的家
to own their own home,
在一个安全的环境中 抚养他们的孩子
and raise their children in a safe, secure environment.
过来
Come here!
让开 让开
Move! Move!
快跑出去
Get out! Get out! Get out!
进去 进去
Stay there! Stay there!
往这边来
Come here!
请求紧急救护直升机
Requesting an emergency air ambulance.
卧倒
Get down!
快跑 快跑
Move! Move!
所有人 往这边 快跑
This way! All of you, run!
十五年前 这片区域
Fifteen years ago, this area here,
在简称奥♥运♥村前 是一片肮脏的废墟
where the Olympic Village was built, was a contaminated wasteland,
犯罪频发
blighted by crime.
现在这里是全新的令人向往的伦敦街区
Now, it's a desirable new London neighbourhood,
有着宜居的社区
with a sustainable community.
这便是奥♥运♥会带来的财富
That is the legacy of the Games.
救护直升机在路上了
Air ambulance is on its way.
我作为堤道住房♥建♥设♥部♥的CEO
In my capacity as CEO of Causeway Housing Developments,
今天 我要为大斯特拉特福地区推出一项
today, I am launching an affordable housing scheme
经济适用房♥计划
for the wider Stratford area,
将提供租♥房♥♥补贴
offering subsidised rents,
并在此类新开♥发♥项目中
and a shared ownership scheme
推出一项共有住房♥计划
in new developments like this.
这样 原住民和后人
So local residents and future generations
都可以享受到奥♥运♥会带来的财富
can share in the legacy of the Games.
感谢你的发言 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you, thank you.