你给我闭嘴 戴维斯
You need to back off, Davis.
你为什么不睁大你的眼睛
Why don't you open your eyes?
-我们的错 我们的错 -闭嘴
We got problem? We got a problem? Shut up!
那个卡车司机汇报了车祸 我们很快就会有同伴的
That truck driver reported the accident. We're gonna have company.
这件事情越来越棘手 我们该撒手撤退了
This screw-up's growing by the minute. We should cut and run.
我们就快要拿到赏金了
We got a big payday coming.
-是的 -他们不可能走得很远
Yeah. They can't be too far ahead.
我们去追上他们
We're going after them.
-把那辆车弄走 -我来吧
Get rid of that van. I'll do it.
为什么
Why?
我喜欢开车
I like driving.
随便你
Whatever, man.
去吧
Go on.
你觉得我们还会再见到他吗
What makes you think we'll see him again?
管他呢
Who cares if we don't?
他的贪婪会克服他的疑虑的
His cupidity will overrule his qualms.
对 我想那意味着
Yeah, I suppose that mean
他只会想要自己的那一份钱 是不是
he only wants his money, right?
是 我们走吧
Right. Come on.
加把劲 克里斯
Pick it up, Chris.
跟上 跟上
Come on. Come on.
跟上 走
Come on, move.
-戴维斯 是你吗 -是的 他们正在找卡登
-That you, Davis? Yeah. They're looking for Carden.
-你现在方便说话嘛 -方便
Can you talk? Yeah.
处理掉卡登
Get rid of Carden.
-什么 -他必须死 明白吗
What? He has to go, understand?
-明白 -你做得到吗
Yeah. Can you do it?
-行 不过不是很容易 -50万
Well, it's possible. It won't be easy. Half a million.
-多少 -你听到了 50万
How much? You heard me. Half a million.
我来精神了 好 就这样定了
You got my attention now. Okay. All right.
情况看上去不太好呀 克里斯
This isn't looking good, Chris.
你知道我们现在在往那里走吗
You got any idea where we're going yet?
是的
Yeah.
那里就是他们丢下我们 开始定向越野的地方
That's where they dropped us off for orienteering.
你确定
You sure?
-是的 -是吗
Yeah. Yeah?
那里路上有什么
They got any roads there?
比如说丹尼煎饼屋 咖啡店之类的
Got a Denny's, a Pancake House, coffee shop, anything?
在那里对面不远处有防火道
There's a firebreak road not too far on the other side.
-是吗 -是的 我...
Yeah? Yeah, I...
我是所有人当中第一个到那里的人
I got there first out of everybody.
-真的 -听着
-Did you? -Listen.
把我留在这里 你们继续走
Leave me here, you keep going.
-他们会找到我 而你们已经离开了 -不
They'll find me and you'll be gone. No.
爸爸 你知道那个停车场的人发生了什么
Dad, you know what happened to the guy up in the parking lot.
我们...他们会跟踪我们 然后...
We... They'll follow us and...
是的 是的 我知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know.
除非我们安全了 你要一直跟我们一起 我们走
Till we're safe, you're with us. Let's move.
你叫什么来着
What's your name, anyway?
卡登 我的名字叫弗兰克 卡登
Carden. My name is Frank Carden.
很不幸我遇到了你
I'm really sorry I met you.
没什么 伙计 没什么
Not yet, sport. Not yet.
警长 我们在这里发现了一具尸体
We got a body down here, chief.
-是斯坦菲尔德 -淹死的
It's Stanfield. ED [ON RADIO]: Drowned?
可以说是淹死的 被射杀的 腿也断了
Drowned, shot, broken legs,
他真是一团糟
you name it. He's mess.
我有种不妙的感觉 你的孩子可能迷路了
I got bad feeling your kid's lost, Ray.
我没有迷路
I'm not lost.
我们必须回去
We gotta go back.
爸爸 我没有迷路 我们可以从这里下去
Dad, I'm not lost. We can get down right here.
-我们做不到的 不可能的 -爸爸
We can't do this. It's impossible. Dad, come on.
不要和我争吵 克里斯
Don't argue with me, Chris.
闭嘴 爸爸 听我的
Shut up, Dad, and listen to me.
-就这一次 听我的 -敢闯的孩子啊 雷
For once, just listen to me. Aggressive kid, Ray.
这里有条路 你不知道 但我清楚 了解吗
There's a way. You don't know it, I do, all right?
我们在定向越野时走过 就在这下面
We did it on Outward Bound and this is it. It's right down here.
你们之前是在雨天里下去的
You did that in the rain?
不是 但那很好走的
No, but it was easy.
我们只要下去 岩石上有很多可以抓和落脚的地方
Once we get down there, there's grabs and footholds cut into the rock.
你们那时是绑在一条绳子上
Yeah, well, you were tied together by a rope
并且还有一个领队 是不是
and you had a guide, am I right?
对 但是...
Yeah, but...
听着 我知道我们做得到的
Look, I know we can do this.
好吧 如果你有心想死
Look, if you've got a death wish,
我可以帮你想个不太痛苦的死法 雷
I can think of less painful ways to die, Ray.
我们试试看
Let's check it out.
我带着手铐没法下去
I can't manage with these cuffs.
如果你有任何企图...
If you try anything...
我就在你后面
I'm gonna be right behind you.
我对克里斯发誓 我会把你推下悬崖
I swear to Christ, I'll push you right off that ledge.
你是做什么的 警♥察♥
What are you, a cop?
曾经是 现在我在学校教体育
Used to be. Not now. I teach high-school gym.
上帝啊 那肯定是个很恐怖的学校
Jesus. Must be a tough school.
慢慢来 克里斯 慢慢来
Slowly, Chris, slowly.
啊
Whoa!
-克里斯 你还好吧 -还好
-Chris! You okay? -Yeah.
我没事
I'm okay.
妈的 难道他们又折回了
Hell, man. Did they double back?
不可能 那样我们一定会看到的 他们一定往前了
No, we'd have seen them. They must've gone on.
可是我不明白他们怎么往前走
Well, I don't see how.
很好很好
All right. All right.
我抓住你了 我抓住你了
I got you. I got you.
那里有个洞穴
There's a cave over there.
准备好了
Ready?
好 跟上 继续
Okay. Okay. Come on. Come on, come on.
-克里斯 -爸爸
Chris. Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
-抓住他 -拉我上去
Hold on to him! Get me up!
特纳
Turner.
-怎么了 -我想我听到了什么
What? I think I heard something.
找到落脚点
Find the toehold.
我抓住你了
I got you.
冷静 冷静
Keep calm, keep calm.
拜托
Come on.
-就是这样 -坚持住 克里斯 他抓住你了
That's it. Hold on, Chris. Hold on. He's got you.
很好 没事了
All right, here we are.
克里斯 帮我
Chris, will you help me, please?
住手 快住手
Stop. Just stop.
起来 快从我爸爸身上起来
Get up. Get the fuck off my dad.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
不
No.
好 慢慢吊起来
MAN 1: Okay, take up the slack.
很好
That's good.
继续
Keep it coming.
没有卡登啊 啊
No sign of Carden, eh?
没有 只有两个探员的尸体
Nah, just the two feds.
他们中的一个还在车里
One of them's still in there.
是的
Yeah.
-谢谢 -到底那个卡登是什么人
Well, thanks. Who's this Carden guy, anyway?
我只知道他对华府的一些人很重要
All I know is he's pretty important to some folks in D.C.
他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Think he's a terrorist?
不是 拿不准
No. Doubt it.
他看上去十分普通
He looked ordinary enough.
是啊 但是他们这种人看上去
Yeah, but isn't that what those guys look like?
不都就像我们一样普通
Ordinary, just like us.
可能是像我 但是你一点都不普通 毛利
Like me, maybe. Nothing ordinary about you, Maury.
-告诉你一件事 -什么
-Tell you one thing. -What's that?
如果我们把这件事处理得好
We play this right,
我们的照片可能会出现在报纸上
we'll be getting our pictures in the paper.
让我们来看一下这辆车的情况
Let's set up for a wide shot of the car,
电影精选列表