人们养大象 它们穿过...
Where they had the elephant and it was crossing that...
-克里斯 -怎么了
Chris. What?
快来
Come on.
没事了 把手给我
All right. Give me your hand.
抓到你了
I got you.
抓到你了 上来
I got you. Come on.
没事了
Okay.
我是名司法官
I'm a U.S. Marshal.
他是我的囚犯
My prisoner.
我的囚犯 这是钥匙
My prisoner. Keys.
请帮我保管
Take custody.
我的枪 枪
My gun. Gun.
打电♥话♥给911
Call 911.
不要让他逃了
Don't let him go.
不要让他逃了
Don't let him go.
先生
Mister?
我们是在浪费时间
It's a big waste of time.
卡登是九命猫 你不知道吗
Carders got nine lives, didn't you know?
你能把这东西对着其它地方吗
You wanna point that thing somewhere else?
克里斯
Chris.
克里斯
Chris!
从背包里拿出你的手♥机♥ 现在就打911
Get your phone out of your backpack. Call 911 right now.
站在那里...先生 请你就站在那里 别动
Just stay... Just stay there, mister.
退后 退后 很好
Hang back. Hang back. All right.
不在服务区
There's no service.
我们可以走到公路去 那里会有信♥号♥♥的
We're gonna walk to the highway. The phone is gonna work there.
-就这么做 -听着 如果你够聪明 就让我走
That's what we're gonna do. Listen. You'd be wise to let me go.
如果你想抓我 你们都会死
You try to bring me in, you're both gonna die.
-那怎么可能 -我的人在后面
How's that? My men are following.
他们都是退伍军人 很快就会到的
Ex-military. They'll be here soon.
-听我说 -嘿 后退
Listen to me. Hey, stay back.
-退后 -听我说
Stay back, man! Listen, will you?
让我走
Let me go.
在这里待一个小时 然后就回家
Stay here for an hour and then go home.
这是最好的选择 也是你唯一的选择
It's the best choice. It's your only choice.
爸爸
Dad.
他说得对 我们可以放他走 我们手里有枪的
He's right. Let's just let him go. We've got the gun.
他不会伤到我们的 让他走吧
He not gonna hurt us. Just let him go.
安静
Be quiet.
孩子 你叫什么
What's your name, son?
-克里斯 -克里斯说得对
Chris. Chris is right.
放我走
Let me go.
你看上去是个好人
Look, you look like a nice guy.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-他叫雷 -雷
He's Ray. Ray.
你不想被牵涉进这件事
You don't wanna be involved in this.
你不想管得太多
You're way out of your depth.
-你说错话了 先生 -什么
You said the wrong thing, mister. What?
他现在打算管了
He'll dig his toes in now.
我们要走到公路上去
We're gonna go up to the highway.
克里斯 你待在我身后
Chris, you stay behind me.
你...
You...
你一路上就走在我的前面
You stay in front of me the whole way.
好吧 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
快走
Come on.
走
Go.
不会吧
Holy cow.
紧急增援
Dispatch.
他们不可能就这么消失了
They can't have just vanished.
但看上去他们是消失了
Well, they seem to have.
他不可能一个人行动
It's unlikely he'll be working alone.
你为什么会这么想
What gives you that idea?
我们还有饭局 你去查查看能发现什么
We've got a lunch. See what you can find out.
克里斯 把电♥话♥给我
Chris, give me that phone.
继续走
Keep moving.
快啊
Come on, come on, come on.
很好
Great.
我告诉过你
Told you.
他已经完了
That's the end of him.
卡登还在车里
Carders still in that car.
-沉在水底 -或许
Underwater. Maybe.
或许
Maybe?
或许不是
Maybe not.
有三个人往那边走了
Three people walked off over there.
一个是女人 或者是小孩
One's a woman, maybe a kid.
混♥蛋♥ 我讨厌风景
Shit, man, I hate scenery.
爸爸 我们很近了 停车的地方就在下面
Dad, we're... We're close. The parking area's just down there.
克里斯 往前跑
Chris, run ahead.
那个人会有无线电 告诉他叫警♥察♥
He'll have a radio. Just tell him to call the police.
-告诉他发生了什么事 去吧 -那不是个好主意
Tell him what happened. Go ahead. That's not good idea.
去吧... 我没有问你的意见 走
Just... I wasrt asking your advice. Go.
我们继续走
Let's keep going.
车子冲破堤防掉进河里去了
Car went over the embankment, into the river,
差不多在此处上游半英里处
about a half-mile up.
-听上去很糟 -河流会把车冲到这里
Sounds bad. The current'll pull it down here.
有可能人还在车里
May still be somebody inside.
听着 你们能帮忙吗 我们可以顺着河流找
Listen, can you guys help? We can take the trail.
就在河顺流往下一英里左右
It's only mile or so down the river from here.
你已经向上面报告了吗
Did you report it?
嗯 我已经叫增援了
Yeah, I called it in.
克里斯
Chris?
-爸爸 -出了什么事
Dad. What's wrong?
爸爸 他们杀了他
Dad. They shot him.
-什么 -他们杀了他
What? They shot him.
-就在停车场 -谁
On the parking lot. Who?
-他们杀了他 -深呼吸
They shot him. Take a deep breath.
深呼吸 发生什么事了
Take a deep breath. What happened?
你们现在在哪里
Where are you now?
我们在享受徒步旅行
JOHNSON [ON RADIO]: Enjoying the hike.
他们肯定在你附近
They must be near you.
这里还没有人来呢
No one here yet.
好吧 你们等着 他们会出现的
Well, just wait. They'll show up.
他们最好出现
They'd better.
你肯定是他们 我是说那可能是任何人
You sure it's them? I mean, it could have been anyone.
比如说一对疲劳的户外运动爱好者
Couple of fag nature lovers.
从河边来 肯定是他们
From the river? It's them.
我告诉过你 你管得太多了
I told you you were in too deep.
好吧 让我想想
All right. Just let me think.
我们可以往上走...
We can go up he...
那些是你的朋友
Those your friends?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我们往那里走
All right. We're gonna go that way.
照我说的做 走
Just do it. Go.
爸爸 我们去哪里
Dad? Where are we going?
离开这里
Away from here.
走快点 快点
Come on, faster. Faster.
他们没有到达机场
They never got to the airport.
嗯 通报上是这么说的
Yeah, that was the message.
你觉得翻下去的是他们吗
You think it was them that went over?
可能吧 他们不可能停下来
Could be. Unlikely they'd stop
一起享受土耳其晚餐和美酒吧
for a turkey dinner and a couple of drinks.
你们对他们做了什么
What have you done with them?
-卡登在哪里 -他们从没有到这里来
Well, where's Carden? Never made it here.
你说根据印痕 他们一共有三个人
You said there were three of them on the trail.
-是的 有三个人 -他们肯定离开了主道
Yeah, they were. They must have gone off the trail.
他们肯定看到我们了
They must've seen us.
甘卡丁发现了什么
Gunga Dirs found something.
他们往那里走了
They went that way.
甘卡丁只是运水员 不是一名追踪者
Gunga Din was a water carrier, not a tracker.
他们刚刚就在这里 你没看见他们吗
They were right here. You didn't see them?
电影精选列表