行了
It's on.
你就是那个新人 戴维斯
You the new guy, Davis?
不 当然不是了
No, no, no way.
我是来这里铺溜冰用的冰的
I'm the guy here to ice the floor for skating.
但愿你比上次那个家伙要强
Hope you're better than the last guy.
那个家伙怎么了
What's wrong with him?
他受不了热气
Couldrt take the heat.
哦 我很能耐火的
Yeah, well, I'm fireproof.
你缺乏自♥制♥力吗
Short on self-discipline?
鲍比 菲舍尔也会 为我这步棋感到骄傲的
Bobby Fischer would be proud of that move.
你已经无路可走了 伙计
You got no way out now, pal.
-那么老大在哪儿 -就来了
So where's the big tamale? Coming.
稍安毋躁
Just relax.
那样很容易就耳聋的
That's a quick way to go deaf.
你说什么
What'd you say?
那样很容易就耳聋的
That's a quick way to go deaf.
-你赢了 -我从没输过
-You winning? -I never lose.
好 我们做正事吧
All right, let's get on with it.
这是个分两步执行的契约 你们要的一切资料全在那里
It's a two-step contract. Everything you need to know is there.
记住它
Memorize it. By tomorrow morning.
过了明早 这些资料会连带硬盘自动销毁
After that, it'll corrupt and nuke your hard drive.
好极了
Great.
你就是戴维斯
You're Davis.
-我以为你不知道我在这儿 -我知道的
I didn't think you knew I was here. I knew.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
我还没发现...
I don't see...
计划里没有安排退路
There's no exit strategy.
整个行动计划周密 滴水不漏
The operation has been planned in detail.
你那么有信心很好
I'm glad you're confident.
但万一我们要中止行动或行动失败了
But if we need to abort or if we miss the target...
我们不会失败
We're not gonna miss.
你想失败吗
You intending to miss?
我当然不 但其他人我就不能保证了
Not me. I can't vouch for anyone else.
我能保证
I can.
我们乘不同航♥班♥去 特纳那里有你们的证件和机票
We travel on separate airlines. IDs and tickets from Turner.
-头等舱 -经济舱
-First class? -Coach.
我打赌你肯定是头等舱
I bet you're going first.
的确 因为我是老大 记得吗
Yeah, but I'm the big tamale. Remember?
好了 就这些了
All right, that's all.
哦 天啊 难以置信
Oh, hell, I can't believe it.
-怎么 -他赢了 将死了
-Problem? -He got me. Checkmate.
华盛顿州 石松
接得好
Good play!
加油 马蒂 把头放低
Come on, Matty, keep your head down.
好样的 马蒂
Attaboy, Matty.
换到二垒
Turn two.
嘿 过来 坐这
Hey, come on, sit down.
你有什么要说的吗
What do you have to say for yourself?
没有 爸爸 你想让我说什么
Nothing, Dad. What do you want me to say?
首先 道歉
To start with? Apology.
-向谁道歉 -向我 你的队友
An apology to who? Your teammates, to me.
你很幸运 只关了三天
Lucky you got off with a three-day suspension.
-幸运 -是的 你很幸运
Lucky? Yes, you're lucky.
爸爸 这没什么大不了的 这年代每个人都吸大♥麻♥
Dad, it's not a big deal. Everybody smokes pot these days.
克里斯 收起你那套吧 我是傻子吗
Oh, don't give me that bullshit, Chris. Do I look like a chump?
我不管别的孩子做什么 但你是我儿子
You know I don't care what other kids do. You're my son.
我知道你为什么会这么做
I know what this is about.
是因为你的母亲
It's about your mother.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
-克里斯 我只是... -够了
Chris, let me just... Okay,
别没完没了的了 我什么都做错了
let's just get it over with right now! Tell me everything I do wrong.
让你失望了 行了吗
Knock yourself out, okay?
-我只想告诉你我明白... -别想来帮我了
I'm trying to tell you I understa... Stop trying to help me!
不要再带那条愚蠢的粉红色腕带了
Stop wearing that stupid pink wristband like
那没有任何用处
it's gonna make any difference.
你什么也做不了
You can't do anything about anything.
你干嘛一直要假装自己行呢 你不行的
Why do you keep pretending like you can? You can't.
不会好起来的了 爸爸
It wasrt all right, Dad.
妈妈病的时候你说过一切都会好的
You said when she was sick it was gonna be all right...
可是没有好起来
...and it wasrt.
莱戴尔 哈蒙德 来看看这个
Lydel Hammond? Take a look at this.
哈蒙德先生 我还有拍得更好的照片
I got better pictures than these, Mr. Hammond.
明白我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
-你们是我妻子雇来的 -没错
My wife hired you. Of course she did.
-你们知道我父亲是谁吗 -正因为此我们才找你
-Do you know who my father is? -That's why we're talking to you.
我想或许你可以和我们做笔交易
Thought maybe you could make a better deal.
-我要怎么做 -唔...
-What's it gonna cost me? -Well...
-你上学要迟到了 -我今天旷课
-You're gonna be late for school. -No, I'm playing hooky.
-你旷课 -恩
-You're playing hooky? -Yep.
嘿 听着 我们可以一起做些什么
Hey, listen I thought, you and I, we could do something together,
比如说你喜欢做的事
you know? Something you like doing.
爸 那个警♥察♥把我的大♥麻♥都收走了
Well, the cop took all my reefers, Dad.
当然是那个除外了
Well, besides that, you know?
野营怎么样
What about camping?
-你喜欢野营 -我无所谓 重点是你喜欢
-You like camping? -That's not the point, you like it.
你一直都很喜欢户外训练的
You loved that Outward Bound thing you did.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我觉得你不是认真的
I don't think you're serious.
那你是做什么的
So what do you do for a living, Mr...
-埃尔伍德先生 -我是卖♥♥电脑配件的
-...Ellwood? -I sell computer equipment.
行话叫做外设
Peripherals, we call it.
不是电脑 而是一些配件
Not computers, but the stuff that goes with it.
像网线 软件
You know, cables, software,
微型存储系统 诸如此类
mini storage systems, things like that.
-我想这没什么趣味可言 -啊 不啊
-I'm afraid it's not very interesting. -Oh, no.
那很有意思
It's fascinating.
好了 拿着 埃尔伍德先生
Right. There we are, Mr. Ellwood.
租金已经包括所有的费用 月初结♥帐♥
Utilities included, rent due on the first of the month.
-好的 谢谢 -你可以用车♥库♥
-Very good, thank you. -You get use of the garage.
厨房♥的架子上有开关
There's an electric opener on the shelf in the kitchen.
周一和周四会有人来收垃圾
Trash service Mondays and Thursdays.
-祝你好运 -非常感谢
-Good luck. -Thank you very much.
第一步计划已经完成
Act one is complete.
-没有问题 -没有
-No problems? -That's correct.
-很好 -开始第二步计划
-Good. -Curtain going up on act two.
我根本没跟她讲话
I wasrt talking to her at all.
是她一直想给我她的电♥话♥
She wanted to give me her number.
我说了"对不起 亲爱的 我已经有女朋友了
I said, " Sorry, honey. I already got a girlfriend.
一个很好的女孩 就是站在那里的那个"
Great girl. That's her, just over there."
喔 你看到了没
Whoa, did you see that?
大家退后
Stay back, man.
一场车祸 不是开玩笑
Auto accident. No kidding.
-其它人呢 -没了 另一个人已经烧成灰了
-You got any more? -No, other guy's a pile of ash.
这家伙生命迹象很稳定
Vitals are stable on this one.
他进来的时候有说过什么吗
Did he say anything on the way in?
没有 我找到他的时他已经失去知觉了
No, he was out of it when I got to him.
好吧
Okay.
医生
Doctor?
叫保安来
Call security.
觉得怎么样
How you feeling?
我叫温莱特
My name's Wainwright.
爱德华 温莱特警长
Ed Wainwright. Chief of Police.
别这样 是那个家伙朝我冲来的
Come on, guy drove straight at me.
哦 当然 但我来不是为了这事
Oh, sure, yeah. It's not that.
你的枪
Your gun?
我们做了些小小调查
We did a little checking.
我们试图联♥系♥ 罗伯特 埃尓伍德的亲人
Tried to get in touch with Robert Ellwood's next of kin.
但他没有任何亲人
Turns out he didn't have any.
而且他三岁的时候就死了
And he died when he was three.
然后我们采集了你的指纹 卡登先生
Ran a set of your prints, Mr. Carden.
根据资料 你已经在战场上失踪多年
电影精选列表