- Really? - Yeah, he's gonna crash
所以他应该知道跌倒后该怎么办
so he should know what to do when that happens.
你为什么要把跌倒这个想法放入他的脑中
Why are you putting it in his head?
我没有给他这个想法 我只是告诉他
I'm not putting it in his head. I'm just telling him
这样他就会明白 他在骑了
so he has an understanding... He's riding.
奥蒂斯 奥蒂斯 继续踩踏板 我的天
Otis! Otis, keep pedaling! Oh, my God.
-奥蒂斯 你伤到了吗 你还好吗 -没事
- Otis, are you hurt? Are you okay? - Yeah.
-哪只腿 -我没事
- Which one? - I'm okay.
好
Okay.
听好 伙计
Now, listen, man.
有时在生活中 我们会跌倒受伤 好吗
Sometimes in life, we fall down and it hurts, okay?
那时重要的就是
But that's when it's important for us
爬起来继续
to get back on the bike and ride.
我知道 迈克叔叔刚刚说了
I know. Uncle Mike just said that.
-奥蒂斯 要再来点法奇那吗 -不用了
- Hey, Otis. You want some more Orangina? - No, I'm good.
-好吧 -放轻松好吗
- Okay. - Just take it easy, okay?
歇一下
Just take a moment.
老天 太让人紧张了
God, this is so stressful.
他没事的 我给你说 他又骑上了
He's fine, I'm telling you. Oh, he's going again.
-该死 好 -爸 我会骑了 爸 快看
- Oh, shit. Okay. - Dad, I'm doing it. Dad, look
-他骑上了 -你做得很棒 继续踩踏板
- He's going! - You're doing great! Keep pedaling!
你做得很棒 奥蒂斯
You're doing great, Otis!
我的天 他是骑得很棒
Oh, my gosh. He is doing great.
-我去 他骑得好快 -他真的骑得好快
- Holy shit, he's going really fast. - He's going really fast.
-真棒 奥蒂斯 -真棒
- Great work, Otis. - Great work.
-他的节奏很好 -是啊
- He's got a great cadence, you know? - Yeah.
-遗传了 -迈克 别说了
- Takes after... - Mike, stop.
我只是说 他是个天生的运动员
I'm just saying, he's a natural athlete.
肯定是遗传的
That has to be genetic.
继续踩踏板 靠边骑
Just keep pedaling. Stay to this side so
这样你妈妈才不会生我的气
Mom doesn't get mad at me.
就是这样
There you go.
瞧瞧你
Look at you!
瞧瞧你 真是太棒了
Look at you! This is amazing.
-我还可以击掌 -击掌吗 迈克
- I could do a high five. - High-fiving, Mike?
刚才好险 别击掌了
That was a close one! No high-fiving.
-我们继续 -继续 我们加速
- Let's go. Keep going. - Keep going, we gotta push it!
离开车座 离开车座
Out of the saddle! Out of the saddle!
-加速加速加速 -我会骑了
- Push! Mush, mush, mush! - I got it.
电影精选列表