- Hey, trade? - Yeah.
-给你仙人掌 -谢谢 仙人掌
- Here's the cactus. - Thank you. Cactus.
见鬼 我把我的卡忘在那里了
Oh, shit. I forgot my card in there.
-你能去帮我拿下吗 -好
- Can you grab it for me? - Sure.
好吧
此屋出♥售♥
"人们并不是懒
"People are not lazy.
只是他们的目标让他们无力"
They simply have impotent goals."
"无力"是什么意思
What does "impotent" mean?
意思是你无法 像是
It means that you can't, like...
你做某件事觉得很艰难 你明白吗
That you have trouble doing something, you know?
"一个真正的决定是以
"A real decision is measured by the fact
你采取了新的行动为衡量
that you've taken a new action
如果没有行动 那你就还没有真的决定"
and if there's no action, you haven't truly decided."
-宝贝 你做完作业了吗 -没 还没
- Hey, baby, did you finish your homework? - No, not yet.
好 那么或许你可以先做完作业
Okay, well, maybe what we can do is finish your homework
然后我们再回来读托尼·罗宾斯好吗
and then we can get back to reading Tony Robbins, okay?
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
你要一张煎饼还是两张
Do you want one pancake or two?
-一张煎饼还是两张 -一张
- One pancake or two? - One.
一张
One.
好
Okay.
一张给你
Just one for you.
四张给我
Four for me.
我的天啊
Oh, Jesus Christ.
-妈 -对不起
- Mom! - Sorry.
-抱歉 -好
- Sorry. - okay
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - All right.
抱歉
Sorry.
这个没碎
This one didn't break.
真棒
Great.
我来收拾
I'll get it. I'll clean it up.
我去找些胶水之类的来 好了
I'll get some glue or something. All right.
嘿 我们是怎么安排杯子的
Hey, what did we say about the glasses?
我们说好我负责杯子 你负责盘子
We said that I get the glassware and you get the plates.
-对吗 -嗯
- Is that cool? - Yeah.
你得把你的车挪一下 伙计
Hey, you gotta move your truck, man.
好 等一下 给我点时间
Okay, hold on. Yeah, give me a second.
快点伙计
Come on, man.
你可以从别的地方走或是等我
You can go around or you can wait for me.
别他妈按喇叭了
Hey, stop beeping your fucking horn!
-你得把你的车挪走 -从别的地方走
- Hey, you need to move your truck. - Go around!
快挪开
Don't you move this car.
我说了 别他妈按喇叭了
I said, stop beeping your fucking horn!
-挪开你的车 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- Move your truck! - Fuck you!
嘿伙计 知道吗
Hey, buddy! There's no chance
我他妈现在绝对不会挪了
in fucking hell I'm moving this truck now! You understand me?
别他妈按喇叭了
Hey! Stop beeping your fucking horn!
认真的吗 来啊 混♥蛋♥
Really? Really? Come on, motherfucker.
-我错了我错了我错了 -来啊
- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. - Come on!
不不 听着伙计 我错了
No, no. Look, man, I'm fucking sorry.
我错了我错了
I'm sorry! I'm sorry.
你个傻♥逼♥ 快他妈把车挪开
You fuck! Move the fucking truck!
混球
Asshole!
-你有什么要说的吗 -没有 没
- You got something to say? - Nothing, no.
-你想说什么吗 -没有 我没有要说的
- You wanna say something? - Nothing. I got nothing.
妈的混♥蛋♥
Fucking motherfucker.
凯尔 我马上回来
Kyle, I'll be right back!
好
Okay!
怎么了
What's going on?
-驾校的 -老天
- Driving school. - Oh, Jesus.
抱歉 迈克打碎了个盘子
Sorry. Mike broke a plate.
好
Okay.
这是幢很不错的房♥子
It's a great house.
嗯
Yeah.
我会去和奥蒂斯的老师谈谈
Listen, I'm gonna talk to Otis's teacher
他的数学方面的问题
about the whole math thing.
好 谢了
Oh, yeah. Thank you.
我给她发了邮件
I e-mailed her,
但你能和她当面谈就更好了
but it will be good if you talk to her
因为她更喜欢你
because, you know, she likes you better.
抱歉 这个喇叭它
Sorry. The horn's like...
我们走
Let's go.
一会儿见
I'll see you.
-迈克 你能不能 -我来我来
- Hey, Mike, can you...? - I got it, I got it.
你能不能拿着这些
Can you just hold on to these?
迈克 车 迈克 车
Mike, the car. Mike, the car!
抱歉
Sorry.
你得拉手刹啊 伙计
You got to put the brake on, man.
再见
Bye.
你为什么还留着磁带
Why do you still have tapes?
爸
Dad!
-小心点 -爸 等等我
- Careful! - Dad, wait for me!
爸 等等
Dad, wait!
爸
Dad!
爸 你怎么不等我
Dad, why didn't you wait for me?
这俩房♥子就隔了三幢房♥子
The house is, like, three houses down.
没事的 别担心 你脸上沾了点巧克力
You're okay. Don't worry. You got some chocolate on your face.
我读到 百分之七十的重刑犯
I read that 70 percent of long-term prison inmates
都离过婚
are a product of divorce.
-这不好笑 -我同意 一点也不好笑
- That's not funny. - I agree. It's not funny at all.
很可悲
It's tragic.
-你怎么样 -挺好
- How you doing? - Good.
那就好
Good.
你骑得很棒
You're riding great.
那些辅助轮在拖慢他 你知道的吧
Those training wheels are slowing him down. You know that, right?
他需要它们
He needs them.
如果你教他怎么骑单车 他就不需要了
He wouldn't need them if you taught him how to ride a bike.
迈克我们说过这个了 你没有发言权
Mike, we talked about this. You don't get a say.
我没想指手画脚 我只是在说
I'm not trying to get a say. I'm just saying
他是个天生的运动员
that, like, he's a natural athlete, and...
听着 我已经决定了 这是他的选择
Listen, I already made a decision. It's his choice.
嘿 奥蒂斯
Hey, Otis.
你想把辅助轮拿掉
Wanna take those training wheels off
像大家一样骑车吗
and ride a bike like an actual person?
想
Yeah.
好吧
Okay, fine.
-你想吗 -是的
- You want to? - Yeah.
好 我们靠边停
All right. Here we go. Let's pull over.
好了 停停停
Here you go. Stop, stop, stop.
好了 好
Yeah, there you go. Okay.
操 该死
Fuck. Goddamn it.
爸
Dad!
抱歉
Sorry.
-要我帮忙吗 -不用 我能行
- You want some help with this? - No, I got it.
老天
God!
-凯尔 我这里有工具 -不用 我能行
- Kyle, I have a tool. - No, I got it.
好了
All right.
好了 奥蒂斯
Okay, Otis.
好了 骑单车就和
All right, so riding a bike is just like
骑有辅助轮的单车是一样的 好吗
riding a bike with training wheels, okay?
你只要往前看 别往下看
You just look straight ahead, don't look down.
如果你慌了
And if you get freaked out,
就把脚放下来刹车 知道吗
you just put your feet down and stop, okay?
-好 -好
- Okay. - All right.
去骑吧 别害怕 好吗
Go ahead and get on. And don't be scared, okay?
-我没害怕 -好
- I'm not scared. - Okay.
我只是说 如果你怕也是可以的
I'm just saying, if you are scared, that's okay.
-我没有 -好
- I'm not. - Okay.
奥蒂斯 当你跌倒了
Hey, Otis, when you crash,
就爬起来继续 知道吗
just get back on the bike, you know?
-认真的吗 -是 他肯定会跌倒的
电影精选列表