那个姑娘
The girl.
他们要带她去哪儿?
Where will they take her?
我们都开始...变成了其他东西
We all began... as something else.
我做了...难以置信的事情...
I've done... unbelievable things...
以一个不属于我自己的忠诚的名义
in the name of a faith that was never my own.
他会对她做...他对我做的事情
And he'll do to her what he did to me.
我死亡使者的一半警告你不要回头
The Necromonger in me warns you not to go back.
但是我复仇星人那一半...
But the Furyan in me...
希望你别听
hopes you won't listen.
上帝知道...我梦见过
God knows... I've dreamed of it.
我失去了一个净化者...
I have lost a Purifier...
但却找到了最杰出的指挥官
but I have gained a first among commanders.
赞誉给得迟了 不是吗?...
It is overdue, isn't it...
我们感谢你取得的许多成绩
that we acknowledge your many accomplishments,
感谢你坚贞的信仰
your steady faith,
而更重要的 是你坚定不移的忠诚
and above all, your unflinching loyalty.
我会无条件的服从和忠诚 直到到达暗黑星际
Obedience without question. Loyalty till UnderVerse come.
干得好 瓦可
Well done, Vaako.
这是重要的一天
This is a day of days.
表现的更高兴点 瓦可
Look more pleased, Vaako.
你杀掉了他的敌人...
You have killed his enemy...
逃过了他对你的怀疑
and his suspicions.
- 我应该带回他的头来 - 你看到他断气 你看到他死在地上
- I should have brought back his head. - You saw him unbreathing. You saw him dead on the ground.
瑞迪克非一般泛泛之辈 一会儿工夫就杀了我二十名手下
Riddick was no common breeder. In a heartbeat he dropped 20 of my men.
所有难解的事并非奇迹 即使在此宗教中也不是
All mysteries are not miracles, not even in this religion.
如果你说是必然的 那就是必然的
And if you say it is certain, then it is certain,
我们已经说过这事了 不是吗?
and we've already said it, haven't we?
没错
We have.
现在告诉我是不是真的
Now, tell me if it's true.
告诉我复仇星的人已经灭绝了 我便可以不费吹灰之力结束这次出征
Tell me the Furyan is gone, and I can close this campaign without hearing his bootsteps.
若是他死了
If he is dead,
我可以感受到我的命运也相近无几了
I sense I'm not far from the same fate,
因为我在此也没多大用处了
being of no further use here.
我是不是该告诉你瑞迪克还活着呢?
Shouldn't I tell you that Riddick is still alive?
别考验我 艾尔伦
Don't try me, Aereon.
我可以让你和剩下的首阳星 一起魂飞魄散
I could plow you under with the rest of Helion Prime.
无人真正知晓未来
No one really knows the future.
那就告诉我瓦可成功的机率有多大
Then tell me the odds that Vaako met with success,
现在我将成为...
that I will now be the one...
带领人♥民♥通过星际之门 进入暗黑星际的人
who can carry his people across the threshold into UnderVerse,
在那儿他们将开始真实生活
where they shall begin true life.
告诉我我想听的事 艾尔伦
Tell me what I want to hear, Aereon,
也许我会把你的家乡... 留到最后再解决
and maybe I'll save your home world... for last.
- 机率不错... - 那又怎样?
- The odds are good... - That?
你将抵达暗黑星际...
that you will reach the UnderVerse...
快了
soon.
照原定计划升空!
Ascension protocol!
我们还有人在外面 马歇尔王... 观测队、侦察舰
We still have numbers out there, Lord Marshal... sweep teams, recon ships.
他们很难立即回来...
They would be hard-pressed to make it back...
立刻叫我的舰队升空!
Get my armada off the ground!
- 你是指在首阳星上? - 我是指这里 就在这艘舰上!
- You mean on Helion? - I mean here, on this very ship!
你会不会搞错了? 疑心生暗鬼
Could you be wrong? Mind fabricates fear.
- 你会不会搞错了? - 不会比你让他活着还离谱!
Could you be wrong? Not so wrong as you when you left him alive!
那错误大上两倍
It's twice a mistake.
你不仅失败了 还谎报功劳
Not only your failure, but now the report of success.
我们要如何挽救?如何呢?如何呢?
How do we salvage this? How? How?
得去警告马歇尔王
Lord Marshal's got to be warned.
那么你就绝对看不到暗黑星际了!
You will never see the UnderVerse!
我们阳寿未尽之前 他就会杀了我们
He will kill us both before our due time.
我说给瑞迪克他的机会
I say give Riddick his chance.
如果他有你认为的一半强
If he is half of what you think,
他至少能伤得了马歇尔王...
he can at least wound the Lord Marshal...
那便是你必须行动的时候
and that is when you must act.
只是为了取代他的地位? 胜者为王?
Just to take his place? Just to keep what I kill?
- 那是死亡使者方式 - 那还不够!
- That is the Necromonger way. - It is not enough!
那就为了信仰而做!
Then you do it for the faith!
如果他心生恐惧 他就有弱点
If he has fear, he has weakness.
如果他有弱点 瓦可...
If he has weakness, Vaako...
他就不配主宰
He is unworthy of lordship.
我们为所有的死亡使者而做
We do it for all Necromongers.
保护信仰
Protect the faith.
这依然可以成为重要的一天
This can still be a day of days,
但是时机...
but the timing...
必须完美无瑕
must be flawless.
最终决议 依照我的命令执行
Final protocol. Execute on my order.
进去
Go inside.
他们现在要离开了吗?
Are they leaving now?
西扎!进去!
Ziza! Go inside!
我们找到一具伦索的尸体
We found this Lensor dead.
给我看看他临终前的影像
Show me his last sight.
托尔指挥官
Commander Toal.
他不会逃走两次的
He won't escape twice.
不准出手!
Stay your weapons!
他为我而来
He came for me.
考虑一下...
Consider this:
如果你现在倒在这里
If you fall here now,
就再也爬不起来了
you'll never rise.
但如果你选择另一种方式...
But if you choose another way...
死亡使者的方式...
the Necromonger way...
你会寿终正寝...
you'll die in due time...
并在暗黑星际中复活
and rise again in the UnderVerse.
去说服他
Go to him.
起初...
It hurts...
很痛
at first.
但隔了一会儿就不痛了 正如同他们所保证的一样
But after a while, the pain goes away, just as they promise.
- 你还跟我在一边吗 凯拉? - 只要一会儿...
- Are you with me, Kyra? - There's a moment...
当你透过他的眼睛 几乎能看见暗黑星际时
when you can almost see the UnderVerse through his eyes.
它听起来是那么完美...
It makes it sound perfect...
一处任何人都能从头来过的地方
a place where anyone can start over.
你还跟我在一边吗 凯拉?
Are you with me, Kyra?
现在皈依...
Convert now...
否则就永远一败不起
or fall forever.
你毁了我所认识的一切
You killed everything I know.
瓦可
Vaako.
还不行
Not yet.
我已经很久没流过血了
Been a long time since I've seen my own blood.
这是他最后的时刻
These are his last moments.
给我你的灵魂
Give me your soul.
去你的!
Fuck you!
要撂倒我你还不够格
You're not the one to bring me down.
现在!趁这畜牲受伤时杀了他!
Now! Kill the beast while he's wounded!
瓦可 帮我杀了他
Help me, Vaako. Kill him.
瓦可?
Vaako?
原谅我
Forgive me.
完美无瑕
Flawless.
不
No.
不...!
No-o-o!
现在机率会是如何呢?
Now what would be the odds of that?
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
你跟我在一边吗 凯拉?
Are you with me, Kyra?
我一直都在你这边
I was always with you.
一直是...
I was.
胜者为王
You keep what you kill.
电影精选列表