任何人都不能离开这儿 任何人
Nobody outs this place. Nobody.
他不是"任何人"
He ain't "nobody."
首先是好消息 我和朋友们谈过了
Good news first. Talked things over with my amigos here.
我们可以给你775 000元
We'll cut you in for 775K.
呃 好了
Well, all right.
坏消息是什么?他们关闭了当地的妓院?
What's the bad news? They close the local whorehouse?
不 比这更糟 糟得多
No. The bad news is worse than that. Much worse.
我们的飞行员 他看见这个 越过了运输航线
Our pilot, he saw this. It crossed a shipping lane.
知道这可能是什么吗?
Any idea what this might be?
从未见过像这样的东西
Never saw nothin' like it.
这艘飞船是从首阳星方向来的
This ship charts back to Helion Prime.
你知道 安纳托里能预知麻烦
You know, Anatoli's got a nose for trouble,
他觉得有麻烦跟着你到了这里
and he thinks trouble follows you here.
听着 我们掩灭了痕迹离开那儿的
Look. We dusted our tracks and got the hell outta there.
他们没理由会找到我们
There is no way we didn't lose them.
"他们"?
"Them"?
这是我的犯人 我的
This is my prisoner. Mine.
不是其他人的
Nobody else's.
现在我要我的钱了
And I want my money now.
所以...
So...
你偷走了一个囚犯...
you stole a prisoner...
从"他们"手里?
from "them"?
不
No.
瑞迪克 不!
Riddick. No!
你应该拿着钱走的 图姆斯
Shoulda taken the money, Toombs.
你要杀了我么?
You gonna kill me?
赏金猎人
Mercs.
这儿有卫兵 但不是全部
Some guards here, but this can't be all of them.
去后面看看有没有他们的足迹...小心点
Check their slots in the back... and be careful.
别去
Don't bother.
那儿没有卫兵
Guards ain't there.
他们断定死亡使者是为我而来
They figured out the Necros are comin' for me.
计划是洗劫钱柜 让那些赏金猎人见鬼去
Plan was to clean the bank, ghost the mercs,
从隧♥道♥突围出去
break wide through the tunnel.
然后有人很幸运在这儿得到了火箭筒...
And then somebody got a lucky shot off with this rocket launcher here...
拉掉了炮撬
and took out the sled.
卫兵纷纷而逃 把门锁住了 所以没人能跟上他们
Guards took off on foot but rigged the door so no one could follow.
他们上了机库里唯一的飞船 让这儿所有的人等死
They'll take the one ship in the hangar and leave everyone else here to die.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道这些的?
How come you know all this shit?
你又不在这儿
You weren't even here.
因为这原本是我的计划
'Cause it was my plan.
我应该一早拿钱走人的
I shoulda taken the money.
瑞迪克!
Riddick!
这是什么?他想干什么?
What is this? What is he thinking?
- 一旦太阳升起... - 我们只能坚持五分钟
- Once that sun comes up... - We'll last five minutes.
五分钟?我们30秒也坚持不了
Five minutes. We ain't gonna last 30 seconds out there.
你们就会像火柴一样被点燃
It'll light you up like a match.
过了20英里的缓冲区 还有30公里才到发射架
20-mile buffer zone and 30 klicks to the hangar.
离那个地方还有30公里?
30 klicks over that terrain?
方向正确 我们会成功的
It's moving in the right direction. We could make it.
趁着黑夜
Stay behind the night,
赶在太阳前面
ahead of the sun.
只有一种速度...
There's gonna be one speed...
要是你们不能跟上 并且不加速
If you can't keep up, don't step up.
那就意味着死亡
You'll just die.
瑞迪克?
Riddick?
瑞迪克?
Riddick?
瑞迪克...
Riddick?
走 走!继续!走啊!爬上去!
Go, go! Go on! Go! Climb here!
爬啊!走!走 走 走!
Climb! Go! Go, go, go!
头儿!
Boss!
上去
Up there.
- 看看 - 因为安纳托里这样说?
- Take a look. - Because Anatoli says so?
因为他的鼻子这样说了
Because his nose says so.
上边什么也没有
There's nothin' up here.
噢 该死
Oh, shit.
瑞迪克
Riddick.
他们正朝着火山区去 他们朝着我们的飞船冲去!
They're heading right for the volcano fields. They're going for our ship!
他们没有机会先到发射架的 绝对没有机会!
No chance do they get to the hangar first. No chance!
下一个!下一个洞!我们要赶上他们!
Next one! Next hole! We'll catch 'em there!
别再跑了
No more run for you.
那个大家伙哪儿去了?
Where did the big guy go?
噢...
Ohh...
关上!
Close it!
那是什么?你真的置生死于度外?
What was that? You don't care if you live or die?
要是我先杀了他们 就不一定了
If I kill them first, not really.
或许我可以
Maybe I do.
继续走!
Keep moving!
凯拉?
Kyra?
- 凯拉! - 什么?
- Kyra! - What?
他妈的继续走!
Get that ass moving!
瑞迪克?
Riddick?
记得我说过 我把生死已经置之度外了吗?
Remember what I said about not caring if I lived or died?
你知道我是开玩笑的 对吧?
You knew I was kidding, right?
"一种速度"
"One speed."
温度变化了
Temperature differential.
你的绳子拿来
Your rope.
太晚了 我们无法成功了
It's too late. We're never gonna make it.
你的绳子!把你的绳子给我!
Your rope! Gimme your rope!
还有你的水 都拿来!
And your water. All of it!
保持在山峰的阴影下 别等我 快跑!
Stay in the shadow of the mountain. Don't wait for me. Run!
瑞迪克!
Riddick!
啊!
Aaah!
发射架到底在哪儿?
Where the hell is that hangar?
就在那儿
There it is.
听
Listen.
让我猜猜看 是死亡使者
Let me guess. Necros.
而且武装到了牙齿
And a whole lotta Necro firepower.
该死!我怎么不是坏人
Shit! I hate not being the bad guys.
我想 太阳再次照射到我们 烧掉整个山谷前 我们还有三分钟时间
I figure we got three minutes before the sun hits us again, burns out this whole valley.
- 且慢 - 我们要过去吗?
- Wait. - We gonna do this or not?
等着就行
Just wait.
埃伦
Ellen.
她叫埃伦 我从未忘记过
Her name was Ellen. I never really forgot.
啊!头儿!
Aaah! Boss!
- 记得你最喜欢的游戏吗? - "谁是更好的杀手?"
- Remember that favorite game of yours? - "Who's the Better Killer?"
- 我们来玩玩吧 - 来吧!
- Let's play. - Come on!
右边!
On the right!
小心!后面!
Watch out! Behind you!
凯拉!
Kyra!
赛博!
Sybar!
不!
No!
啊!
Aaah!
起来 起来!
Get up. Get up!
拜托快起来
Please get up.
原来...
So,
你可以跪着
you can kneel.
我想你现在知道了
I think you know now.
我想你知道是谁毁灭了复仇星
I think you know who tore Furya apart.
这个标记代表了整个民族的愤怒
This mark carries the anger of an entire race.
但是会很疼
But it's going to hurt.
凯拉?
Kyra?
如果瓦可没能杀了你...
I was supposed to deliver a message to you...
我会带给你一个消息
if Vaako failed to kill you.
一个来自马歇尔王本人的消息
A message from the Lord Marshal himself.
他叫你远离首阳星 远离他
He tells you to stay away from Helion, stay away from him,
作为报答 你就将不再被追杀
and in return, you'll be hunted no more.
但瓦可很可能已经报告你死了
But Vaako will most likely report you as dead.
所以这是你的一个机会
So this is your chance.
一个机会 去做没人做过的事情
Your chance to do what no man has ever done.
电影精选列表