他们是一支非比寻常的军队...
They are an army unlike any other...
遨游星际之间 向着一个叫做暗黑星际的地方挺进
crusading across the stars toward a place called UnderVerse,
那是他们梦寐以求的乐土...
their promised land...
一片黑暗新世界
a constellation of dark new worlds.
他们被称作死亡使者
Necromongers, they're called.
如果你不归顺他们 就会被他们杀死
And if they cannot convert you, they will kill you.
他们的领袖 马歇尔王.
Leading them, the Lord Marshal.
曾经一个人去星际之门朝圣...
He alone has made a pilgrimage to the gates of the UnderVerse...
回来后完全变了样
and returned a different being.
更强大 更陌生
Stronger. Stranger.
一半是生命 还有一半...
Half alive and half...
说不上来是什么
something else.
如果我们要生存下去 就必须找到一个新的平衡
If we are to survive, a new balance must be found.
一般情况下 善能制恶
In normal times, evil would be fought by good.
但在此时此刻
But in times like these, well,
只能以恶制恶 以毒攻毒
it should be fought by another kind of evil.
星际传奇Ⅱ
The.Chronicles.of.Riddick
准备好了 左舷 稳住 来了
Linin' him up for you. Port-side shot comin' up. Steady. Here we go.
稳住
Steady.
开火 开火!
Take it. Take it!
开火啊!
Take the shot!
- 该死! - 图姆斯 我们无路可走了!
Shit! Toombs, we're runnin' out of road!
闭嘴! 我明白!再来一次!
Shut up! I got it! Again!
快!
Now!
图姆斯!
Toombs!
瑞迪克.
Riddick.
说不上来是什么 图姆斯. 感觉有点玄
I don't know, Toombs. Looks kinda tight.
不是我吹 我感觉今天我们会发大财
Not where I'm sittin'. This is the biggest payday ever,
伙计们 加把劲 搞定他
So throw on a fresh pair of panties. Let's get this right.
左舷安全距离还有3米 右舷1.5米
Three meters clearance port-side. One and a half meters starboard.
前面有个障碍物
We got a choke point comin' up.
是他妈什么玩意?
What the shit was that?
塔格 你看到瑞迪克了吗?
Tags, you got eyes on Riddick?
塔格?
Tags?
老天
Jesus.
他神不知鬼不觉干掉两个家伙 我连他的影子都没有看见
He just ghosted two guys, and I never even saw him.
- 你怎么想 图姆斯?也许我们应该... - 我想你应该做我们的新炮手
What do you think, Toombs? I mean, maybe we oughta just... I think you're my new gunner.
拿上枪
Grab a Gat.
这回到他上面去
Stay on top of him this time.
你犯了三个错误
You made three mistakes.
第一 就接了这活儿
First, you took the job.
第二 你带的人手不够
Second, you came light.
只有4个人 简直是对我的侮辱
A four-man crew for me? Fuckin' insulting.
但你犯的最大的错误是...
But the worst mistake you made...
枪架空了
Empty gun rack.
- 我的脑袋值多少钱? - 一百万
- What's the bounty on my head? - One mil.
- 一百五十万 - 什么样的家伙会为一个罪犯付一百五十万?
- One-point-five. - What slam pays 1.5 for a convict?
非官方人士
Private party.
嘿 嘿 嘿! 伙计 伙计! 别冲动! 没留名字
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Guy, guy! Easy! Anonymous.
- 悬赏单上这么写的 - 哪一个星球?
- That's what the sheet said. - What planet?
首阳星
Helion Prime.
哇 你去哪里 赏金猎人? 最后一个问题...
Whoa. Where you goin'? Last question.
你最好乖乖回答
And you better get this one right, merc.
这是谁的飞船?
Whose ship is this?
我的?
Mine?
就知道他们会来的
Knew they'd come for me.
他们花了5年 但我知道
Took 'em five years, but I knew.
这些赏金猎人无法无天 也不讲道义
You don't expect these mercs to have any honor, any code.
但这次这笔新的赏金却是一个圣人出的
But this new bounty from a holy man,
一个我曾经救过的人...
a guy whose neck I saved...
嗯 给上了一课
Well, lesson learned.
"朋友"这个词根本不存在
No such word as "friend."
跟人太亲近了 总没有好下场
Can only end bad when you let someone get too close.
对他们不好
Bad for them.
现在又要回到光明的地方去了 我恨那里的一切
So now it's back to all the brightness... and everything I hate.
我在想她会不会在那里
Wonder if she'll be there.
- 再兽♥性♥大发 我就对你不客气了 - 这家伙总是惹麻烦
Act like an animal and I'm gonna slot you up like one. This one is always in trouble.
我知道 我感觉到了!
I knew it! I smell it.
进去!
Get in there!
能不能别吵了?
Can we shut the goddamn noise?
他们说在低温睡眠的时候 你的大脑绝大部分都停止活动
They say most of your brain shuts down in cryosleep.
低温睡眠的时候 大脑停止活动
Brain shuts down in cryosleep.
- 除了原始的一面 - 除了原始的一面
- All but the primitive side. - All but the primitive side.
动物的一面
The animal side.
除了复仇星人的一面
All but the Furyan side.
我们中的一些人还记得发生在复仇星上的罪行
Some of us still remember the true crime that happened here on Furya.
一旦你醒来...
And once you wake...
真正的醒来...
truly wake...
你也会记得
you'll remember too.
首阳星正处于4级警戒状态
Helion Prime is on alert condition four.
不明身份飞船 跟我到6号♥发射场接受安全检查
Unrecognized craft. You need to follow me to Spaceport Six for security inspections.
嘿! 听到没有?
Hey! Do you hear me?
跟我到6号♥发射场!
Follow me to Spaceport Six now!
教长 为我们祈祷吧
Imam, pray for us.
早就已经确认了 是的
It was confirmed two seasons back. Yes.
他们过来了 我们是不是下一个?
They're coming here. I mean, are we next?
兵灾...
Militants storm...
是的 但到时候必须躲到庇护所里面...
Yes. But going to the underground shelters if it happens...
没错 我也这么想的
You're right. That's what I thought too.
你准备留下还是离开?
Are you staying or leaving?
所有一切都会完蛋的!
It's the end of everything. Everything!
好吧 我的邻居... 半条街的人都走了
Well, my neighbors... Half my street is gone.
- 我们怎么办? - 我不知道 不知道
What are we gonna do? I don't know. I don't know.
他们被称作"魔鬼的打手"
Hood of the devil. That's what someone called 'em.
- 他们? 他们指什么人? - 一种新的物种...
Them? Who is them? Some kind of new creature...
胡说 简直是胡说八道
This is nonsense. It's all nonsense.
高得不得了 头顶到了天
So tall that it touches the clouds.
雕像周围一点东西都没有 什么都没有
And there's nothing around this statue, this colossus. Nothing left.
这是他们的标志
It's their calling card.
你知不知道你所有的门都锁上了 教长?
Did you know all your doors were locked?
5年前
Five years ago,
我从那个星球带走了两个人...
I took two people off that planet...
一个孩子 杰克 大家都认为是个男孩;
A kid, Jack, who everyone else thought was a boy,:
和一个寻找新麦加的...
and a holy man...
圣人
searching for New Mecca.
你妻子...
Your wife...
她在洗澡
She's in the shower.
我告诉一个人...
I told one man...
我可能会去的地方
where I might go.
我把信任给了他
I showed trust to one man.
我是不是犯了个错误?
Did I make a mistake, Imam?
答案不是那么简单的
There is no simple answer.
所有说过的话 都是为了给我们一个机会...
Whatever was said was meant to give us a chance...
一个放手一搏的机会
a fighting chance.
如果不是有侵略的威胁 我永远不会背叛你
Were it not for the threat of invasion, I never would have betrayed you.
- 我向你保证 瑞迪克. - 瑞迪克?
I give you my word, Riddick. Riddick!
瑞迪克!
Riddick!
还有个女儿...
And a daughter...
- 不! - 她的名字是...
- No! - whose name would be...
我们之间的事情 我们自己解决
If you have issue with me, you let it be with me.
- 你没有必要知道她们的名字 - 西扎
You need not know their names. Ziza.
我的名字是西扎
My name is Ziza.
西扎
Ziza.
- 可爱的孩子 - 你真的杀过怪物吗?
- Cute kid. - Did you really kill monsters?
那些想杀害我父亲的怪物?
The ones that were gonna hurt my father?
那些是她晚上睡觉前听的故事
Such are our bedtime stories.
走 西扎 走吧!
Go, Ziza. Go on!
我要杀了谁才能摘掉挂在我头上的赏金?
So now who do I have to kill to get this payday off my head?
据说慧星过后...
It is said the comet always precedes them...
就是世界末日的到来
these world-enders.
电影精选列表