那些煤袋区域的行星都不见了
The Coalsack planets are gone.
800万居民失踪
Eight million settlers missing.
整个天鹰座也消失了
The entire Aquilan System is gone too.
首阳星和附近的其他星球分享阳光
Helion Prime shares its sunlight with all worlds nearby.
如果我们完了 他们也完了
If we fall, they fall.
如果那样的话...
And after that...
天呐 我怎么救我的家人?!
My God, how do I save my family?
你听到我说的了吗?
Have you heard anything I've said?
你说整个宇宙都将毁灭
You said it's all circling the drain... the whole universe.
- 是吗? - 是的
Right? That's right.
终有一日要终结
Had to end sometime.
你要的人现在就在这里
The one you want is now here.
你是谁?
And whose throat is this?
如果你割了我的喉咙 我就没有办法取消 令你追到这里来的悬赏令了
If you cut my throat, I'll not be able to rescind the offer that brought you here.
也不能告诉你为什么非要你到这里来
Nor tell you why it's so vital that you did come.
悬赏取消 刀子才会拿开
The blade comes off when the bounty comes off.
这位是艾尔伦 来自元素族的使节
This is Aereon, an envoy from the Elemental race.
她对你没有恶意
She means you no harm.
没有几个人能在 死亡使者 手底下逃生还能泄露他们的秘密
There are very few of us who have met a Necromonger and lived to speak of it.
我既然选择开口 你就应该洗耳恭听
So when I choose to speak of it, you should choose to listen.
死亡使者.
Necromonger.
他们的宗旨是顺我者昌 逆我者亡...
It is the name that will convert or kill every last human life...
除非宇宙能重拾平衡 否则无法阻止他们
unless the universe can rebalance itself.
也许你和一个罪犯说话不舒服
Maybe you should pretend like you're talkin' to someone educated in the penal system.
实际上 用不着假装
In fact, don't pretend.
平衡是所有元素的一切
Balance is everything to elementals.
水之于火 泥土之于空气
Water to fire. Earth to air.
有33个不同的词可以描述
We have 33 different words for it.
现在我们只有时间来谈谈平衡的两个对立面
But now we have only time to speak of the balance of opposites.
有个传言 瑞迪克 年轻的复仇星人男性...
There is a story, Riddick, of young male Furyans...
在出生的时候就被绞死...
strangled at birth...
用他们自己的脐带绞死
strangled with their own cords.
当艾尔伦把这个传言告诉首阳星的领导人的时候
When Aereon told this story to the Helion leaders,
我对她提到了你
I told her of you.
- 你对你童年时候的事情知道多少? - 你还记得你的家乡吗?
- What do you know of your early years? - Do you remember your home world?
- 在哪里? - 你遇到过其他同类吗?
- Where it was? - Have you met any others?
像你一样的同类
Others like yourself.
嬷嬷 我一个就够他们受的了
Sister, they don't know what to do with just one of me.
开门!
Open up in there!
- 退后! - 开门!
- Stand back! - Open up!
- 他们在搜查! - 嘘!
They are searching houses! Shh!
他们在找一个今天到这里的男人 他们说他是间谍
They look for a man who came here today. They think he might be a spy.
- 间谍? - 有人今天看见他来这里吗?
A spy? Did someone see him come here today?
- 有吗? - 纳姜 住手!
Did they? Lajjun, stop!
- 我们确信他就在这里! - 我会把他们打发走 但请等一等
We're sure he's in there! I will send them away. But wait one minute, please.
你就不能再等一分钟吗?
Will you wait one minute to save worlds?
我可不想趟这趟混水
Not my fight.
你打算弃我们于不顾
So, you will leave us to our fate,
就象你弃她于不顾一样
just like you did her.
撞开!
Break it down!
抓住他!
Get him!
来吧 我们把他们打发走
Come. Let us try to send them away.
- 快 快点 - 离我们远点!
Move it. Come on. Leave us alone!
这里没有人!
There is no one here!
你不明白 他能帮我们 他能帮我们!
You don't understand. He can help us! He can help us!
上!
Go!
你们不害怕黑暗 是吗?
You're not afraid of the dark, are you?
- 抓住他 - 他在哪儿?
- Get him! - Where is he?
在那边!
In there!
你提到了她
You mentioned her.
她 呃...
She, uh...
她去找你
She went looking for you.
有人死了 她被关进监狱
People died. She went to prison.
我 我不记得在哪里了
I... I don't remember where.
但那个地方很热 在地面根本无法存活
But it was a world so hot you not survive on the surface.
- 烈焰星 - 小杰克.
Crematoria. Young Jack.
她把你当作她的大哥哥
She thought of you as her older brother.
- 她崇拜你 - 你该照看好她
She worshipped you. You were supposed to watch her.
你在她最需要你的时候离开她...
She never forgave you...
她永远都不会原谅的
for leaving just when she needed you most.
她应该离我远远的 你们都应该
She needed to stay away from me. You all do.
瑞迪克.
Riddick.
这一次 你会阻止新的怪兽吗?
Are you gonna stop the new monsters now?
复仇星人.永不低头
Furyans. Defiant to the end.
不 不
No, no.
我们去庇护所
We go to the shelter.
就我们自己去
We take only ourselves.
靠紧我
Stay close.
不!
No!
军官们 让所有小队起飞
Flight leaders, get all squads off the ground now.
敌舰数目很多
We have heavy inbound.
跟着我
Follow me in!
下一个庇护所 这边
The next shelter. This way!
我看看是否安全
I'll see if it's safe.
- 退后 - 来吧 西扎
- Stay back! - Come, Ziza.
来吧
Come!
你跟着我吗?
You following me?
纳姜 西扎!
Lajjun and Ziza!
- 等战斗结束后 - 让我走 我要去找我的家人!
When it's over. Let me go. I must get to my family!
等结束了
When it's over.
我借了条船
I borrowed a ship.
你可以一起上船 如果你不介意我是个罪犯
You can ride along, if you don't mind riding with a convict.
谢谢你 但我必须把我的家人送到河对岸
I thank you, but I must get my family across the river.
如果运气好 还能帮他们找到一个庇护所
God willing, there is still a shelter I can get them...
上帝有他自己的神通
I'm sure God has his tricks,
但若论到谁是逃生高手
but getting out of places no one else can,
那就非我莫属了
that's one of mine.
我们去接你的家人
Let's get your family.
进去
In here.
进去
Get in.
嘘
Shh.
- 教长! - 别跟着我
- Imam! - Don't follow me.
我会有来世
There will be an afterlife for me.
你会有吗?
Will there be for you?
我们去补充一下兵员
Let's go replenish the ranks.
每当一个王朝被灭亡的时候
Never fails to inspire, does it?
都会赋予你灵感 是吗?
Each time a dynasty falls.
记住你的位置 瓦可夫人
Remember your place, Dame Vaako.
我的位置就在你旁边 亲爱的丈夫
My place is at your side, dear husband.
从这里直到暗黑星际
From here till UnderVerse come.
在这个宇宙
In this 'verse,
生命是和自然状态站在对立面的
life is antagonistic to the natural state.
不同种族的人类
Here, humans in all their various races...
自发繁衍扩张...
are a spontaneous outbreak...
这是一个无序的错误
an unguided mistake.
我们的目的...
Our purpose...
是要纠正这个错误
is to correct that mistake.
因为还有另一个宇宙...
Because there is another 'verse...
在那里生命得到接纳和珍惜
a 'verse where life is welcomed and cherished.
它迷人 历久常新 叫做暗黑星际
A ravishing, ever-new place called UnderVerse.
但通往那个宇宙的路...
But the road to that 'verse...
穿过那个星际之门
crosses over the threshold.
星际之门! 带我们去星际之门!
Threshold! Take us to the threshold!
你们称它... 死亡
What you call... death.
在这个宇宙 生命必须纯净
So it is this 'verse that must be cleansed of life,
暗黑星际才能繁荣茂盛
so that UnderVerse can populate and prosper.
看看你们周围 这里的每一个死亡使者
Look around you. Every Necromonger in this hall,
这个一夜之间摧毁了你们防线的无敌兵团 他们中的每一个人...
every one of the Legion Vast that just swept aside your defenses in one night...
都曾经和你们一样
was once like you.
一样脆弱
Fought as feebly as you.
电影精选列表