大♥比♥大的荣誉。
Kudos for Tabitha.
哇。你知道吗?
Wow. You knew that?
世界铝土矿的主要生产商是…——哦!——澳大利亚。
The world's leading producer of bauxite is... - Oh! - Australia.
又一次,塔比瑟上了冲浪板。
Once again, Tabitha's on the board.
——非常好。是的,塔比瑟!
- Very good. -Yes, Tabitha!
我们还有15分钟,各位。
We got 15 minutes, people.
“尝试”和“胜利”的区别
The difference in "try" and "triumph"
只是有点魅力。
is just a little oomph.
——魅力!-要么做大,要么回家。
- Oomph! - Go big or go home.
好吧。要回家了。
Okay. Going home.
-我们快点吧。-不!
-Let's pick up the pace. -No!
诺玛·雷。这是我的时代。
Hand downs, Norma Rae. This is my time.
生存,还是毁灭?塔比瑟。
To be, or not to be? Tabitha.
- - - - - -。这是正确的。
- To be. -That's correct.
谁能告诉我302引擎的马力是多少?
Can anyone tell me the horsepower of a 302 engine?
——呃,七?
- Uh, seven?
——哦,男孩。-酱汁太淡了,内森。
- Oh, boy. - Weak sauce, Nathan.
-太弱了。
- That was weak.
塔比瑟,你有什么想法吗?
Tabitha, do you have an idea about that?
300马力,四桶碳水化合物。
300 horsepower with a four-barrel carb.
哇。
Wow.
-她爸爸一定是个天才。
- Her dad must be a genius.
听我的信♥号♥♥,放马过来。
On my signal, unleash heck.
——火!
- Fire!
——是的!
--Yes!
-我找到解药了!
- I found a cure!
——是的!是的!她做到了!
--Yes! Yes! She did it!
她做到了。
She did it.
马科斯!
Marcos!
我做到了。我做到了。
I did it. I did it.
记住,你的体型并不能决定你的力量。
Remember, your size doesn't determine your strength.
目前为止,塔比瑟是第一,其他人是最后。
Well, so far, it's Tabitha number one and everybody else last.
嘘。嘿,塔比瑟。
Psst. Hey, Tabitha.
你真的…——极客。我知道。-不。
You're really... -A geek. I know. -No.
你真了不起。
You're amazing.
哦。谢谢,马科斯。
Oh. Thanks, Marcos.
你会在排练时改变♥态♥度的。
You'll be singing a different tune at rehearsal.
错误的调整。
The wrong tune.
你真有趣。
You're so funny.
搞笑!
Hilarious!
还有,坦普尔顿,别迟到。
And yeah, Templeton, don't be late.
——迟了。
--Late.
——我迟到了。——下一个话题。
- I'm late. - Next subject.
是的!
Yes!
再往前一点。
Just a little further.
胶水!
Glue!
原谅我。
Excuse me.
是的,马科斯。
Yes, Marcos.
能给我一张通行证吗?我得走了。
Can I have a hall pass? I have to go.
瞧。感觉自♥由♥。
Voilà. Feel free.
现在怎么办呢?
Now what?
-现在什么?
- Now what?
胶水!
Glue!
胶水是不好的!
Glue is bad!
胶水。
Glue.
胶水是好的。
Glue is good.
怎么去校长办公室。
How to get to the principal's office.
当然可以。
Of course.
你会被送到校长办公室。
You get sent to the principal's office.
——呵呵!
- Booyah!
(我认为摇滚押韵很重要。)*
* I think it's very vital to rock a rhyme... *
开始了,摇滚押韵是很棘手的
* Here we go, it's tricky to rock a rhyme *
*要在合适的时间摇滚一首押韵,这很棘手*
* To rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's tricky *
这很棘手,棘手,棘手,棘手
* It's tricky, tricky, tricky, tricky *
摇滚押韵是很棘手的
* It's tricky to rock a rhyme *
*要在合适的时间摇滚一首押韵,这很棘手……*
* To rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's tricky... *
怎么了,你们呢?
What's up, y'all?
学校是…——愚蠢。
School is... - stupid.
听着,我知道你很生气。
Listen, you know, I acknowledge your anger.
很,很有争议,但请坐。
It's, uh, very, uh, feisty, but please sit down.
——好的。哦,不。
- Okay. Uh, no.
坐着是……愚蠢的!
Sitting is... stupid!
-他真是个坏孩子。——哦。
- He's such a bad boy. - Ooh.
摇滚押韵是很棘手的
* It's tricky to rock a rhyme *
*要在合适的时间摇滚一首押韵,这很棘手*
* To rock a rhyme that's right on time, it's tricky *
-*怎么样,D?* -*这很棘手,棘手…*
-* How is it, D? * -* It's tricky, tricky... *
好吧。恐怕你不能再扰乱课堂了。
All right. I'm afraid you can't disrupt class any longer.
哦,不。我们要去你办公室谈吗?
Oh, no. Are we gonna have a talk in your office?
不。
No.
-你得暂停一下。这个盒子吗?
- You are gonna have a time-out. The Box?
-他要进盒子了
- He's going in the Box.
不,盒子让你发疯。
No, the Box makes you crazy.
这个盒子吗?
The Box?
起航吧,起航吧,起航吧
* Sail away, sail away, sail away *
远航吧,远航吧
* Sail away, sail away *
- *起航吧…*
- * Sail away... *
再会,马科斯。
Sayonara, Marcos.
你的暂停现在开始。
Your time-out begins now.
放松。
Relax.
——等等!
- Wait!
别哭了。
Don't cry.
在那里,在那里。所有的更好。
There, there. All better.
就像他们常说的
It's like they always say:
如果你想把事情做好,就得在没有你弟弟的情况下做!
If you want something done right, you have to do it without your brother!
我们又见面了,门把手。
We meet again, doorknob.
你好。
Hello.
欢迎,欢迎。
Welcome, welcome.
请进。可以给你们吗?
Please come in. Entrez vous?
你在这里。
You're here.
哦,是的。我…我正等你呢。
Oh, yes. I... I was expecting you.
我…我以为你会在等我,所以。
I... I expected that you would be expecting me, so there.
对了,我知道你为什么来-所以…所以在那里。
Oh, and, uh, by the way, I know why you're here, - so, uh... so there.
你会怎么做?
You do?
——嗯。是的,我喜欢。
- Mm-hmm. Yes, I do.
请坐。
--Have a seat, please.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
-你知道你是什么吗?
-You know what you are? -Mm?
恕我直言,你非常聪明。
You are, if I may, extremely intelligent.
继续。
Go on.
事实上,我一直在观察你。
Uh, as a matter of fact, I've been observing you.
明智地花时间。检查。
Spends time wisely. Check.
充分利用课堂资料。检查。
Makes good use of classroom materials. Check.
双手归自己。检查。
Keeps hands to self. Check.
嘿,忘了"与人合作愉快"吧。"
Hey, forget "works well with others."
你让别人为你工作。
You make others work well for you.
这就是我正在写的书的名字。
That's literally the title of the book I'm working on.
没有开玩笑。你不该进黄色警戒线,对吧?
No kidding. You had no business being in Yellow Level, did you?
——被破坏。破坏。完全正确。
-It was sabotage. -Sabotage. Exactly.
嫉妒、恐惧。嘿,我也遇到过同样的困难。
Jealousy, fear. Hey, I faced the same obstacles.
事实上,你让我想起了我在你这个年纪的时候,也就是现在。
In fact, you know, you remind me a lot of myself when I was your age, which is now.
什么?
What?
惊喜,惊喜。
Surprise, surprise.
菜肉馅煎蛋饼?
What the frittata?
好把。
Well put.
他是一个英航……你是一个婴儿。
He's a ba... You're a baby.
我再说一遍,你是个婴儿。
I repeat, you're a baby.
太惊讶了,你说了两次。
So surprised, you said it twice.
不幸的是,人们还没准备好……一个身居高位的婴儿。
Unfortunately, people are, uh, not ready for a... a baby in a position of power.
然而。
Yet.
记得提醒我记下你那个大胡子男的电♥话♥。
Remind me to get the number of your muttonchop guy.
电影精选列表