停止。我尴尬的你。
Stop. You're embarrassing me.
-马科斯。马科斯光速。
- Marcos. Marcos Lightspeed.
——噢!——蒂娜!
- Ow! - Tina!
-你怎么了?
- What is with you?
可爱的孩子。
Cute kid.
好吧,我最好走了,如果我要走这三英里半回家…在雪地里……没有一件夹克。
Well, I better get going if I'm gonna walk those three and a half miles home... in the snow... without a jacket.
三英里半?
Three and a half miles?
三分半,六分,大概在这。
Three and a half, six-- somewhere in there.
是啊,那顿电视晚餐可不会自己微波炉加热。
Yeah, well, that TV dinner is not gonna microwave itself.
电视晚餐?
TV dinner?
是啊,我是个挂钥匙小孩,想吃什么就吃什么。
Yeah, I'm a latchkey kid, so I eat whatever I want.
-卡♥通♥是我的保姆。
- Cartoons are my babysitter.
-不。-哦,是的。
-No. -Oh, yeah.
*黑夜中的陌生人*
* Strangers in the night *
交换眼神
* Exchanging glances *
*情人……*
* Lovers... *
这是什么?
What is this?
是恶作剧吗?
Some kind of prank?
孩子们可以如此残忍♥。
Children can be so cruel.
- - - - - -你好。
- Hello.
哇。这和比尔·盖茨的娱乐室一模一样……但要小一点。
Whoa. This is exactly like Bill Gates' rec room... but a little smaller.
这是怎么回事?
What is all this?
研究和发展?
Research and development?
产品测试吗?
Product testing?
嗯。直觉告诉我这不是日托所。
Huh. Something tells me this isn't day care.
天啊,我现在可以用间谍摄像机吗。
Boy, could I use a spy camera right about now.
起航吧,起航吧,起航吧。*
* Sail away, sail away, sail away. *
无论如何……
Anyway...
哦。
Aw.
你穿那套空手道的衣服真是太可爱了。
Now, aren't you a cutie in that little karate outfit.
嗯。
Huh.
这是什么忍♥者男孩乐队吗?
Is this some kind of a ninja boy band?
——哇…!
- Whoa...!
哇!
Whoa!
哦。哇,哇。
Oh. Whoa, whoa.
哦,我的天啊。哦,我的天啊。哦,我的天哪!
Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh. Oh, my gosh!
哇。
Whoa.
我放弃了。
I give up.
眼镜蛇凯!眼镜蛇凯!
Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!
再见,宝贝!
Sayonara, baby!
-你在这啊——哦,你好!
- Hey, there you are. - Oh, hello!
谢谢你!
Thank you.
看来你激怒了我的忍♥者宝宝。
I see that you've angered my baby ninjas.
——哦,男孩。哦,男孩。
- Oh, boy. Oh, boy.
——嘘。嘘。
- Shoo. Shoo.
哪个疯狂的地下堡垒没有忍♥者?
What maniacal underground fortress doesn't have ninjas?
-我说的对吗?令人印象深刻的,嗯?
- Am I right? - Impressive, huh?
非常令人印象深刻。
Pretty impressive.
你觉得呢?你觉得呢?
What do you think? What do you think?
我知道学费很贵,但你是怎么负担得起这些的?
I know tuition is pretty steep, but how do you afford all this?
这是个好问题。
Oh, that's a good question.
-我教婴儿编程。-不。
-I taught babies to code. -No.
是的。你知道人们怎么说有无数只猴子在敲打字机吗?
Yes. And you know what they say about having an infinite amount of monkeys banging on typewriters?
他们最终会写莎士比亚?
They will eventually write Shakespeare?
+。天啊,你真聪明。
A-plus. Oh, boy, you are smart.
或者是钱能买♥♥到的最流行的应用程序。
Or the most popular apps that money can buy.
应用程序。他们正在编写应用程序。
Apps. They're writing apps.
——猫聊天。
- Cat Chat.
棕榈涂鸦。
Palm Doodle.
哦,找到我的鼻子。
Ooh, Find My Nose.
——股票暴跌。
--Stock Crush.
-你做过股票交易吗?
- You did Stock Crush?
我喜欢炒股。
I love Stock Crush.
我们所有人。但我的下一个应用…它会改变世界的。
All us. But my next app... ooh, it's gonna change the world.
永远。
Forever.
所以为什么要去学校呢?
So why bother with a school?
你可以上市赚几百万。
You could go public and make millions.
哦。
Oh.
数十亿。数十亿。
-Billions. -Billions.
是啊,但有些东西比钱更重要。
Yeah, but some things are more important than money.
请不要说“爱”。
Please don't say "love."
嗯。权力。
Mmm. Power.
这才像话。
That's more like it.
哇。这太棒了。
Wow. This is so amazing.
先是搭顺风车,现在是正式晚餐。
First, the ride, and now a-a full sit-down dinner.
哇。一个宫殿。
Wow. What a palace.
-我是说,你有电?-嗯,是的。
-I mean, you have electricity? -Well, yeah.
伙计,你们太慷慨了。
Man, you guys are beyond generous.
随时欢迎你。
You're welcome anytime.
-塔比瑟,你介意摆桌子吗?-好的,妈妈。
- Tabitha, would you mind -setting the table? -Okay, Mom.
真的吗?你就这么扔在这里吗?
Really? You're just gonna throw that right there, huh?
嘘。嘘。爸爸。
Psst. Psst. Daddy.
嘘!马科斯。-你在这里干什么?
-Shh! It's Marcos. -What are you doing here?
——泰德叔叔?-什么?
-Where's Uncle Ted? -What?
他把我踢出了任务。
He kicked me off the mission.
他不能那么做。
He can't do that.
只有我能做到。
Only I can do that.
你回来执行任务了。
You're back on the mission.
没有必要。我现在有自己的任务了。
No need. I have my own mission now.
什么?还有什么比我的任务更重要的?
What? What could be more important than my mission?
得走了。光速。
Got to go. Lightspeed out.
这太棒了。
This is so great.
我希望你饿了。
Well, I hope you're hungry.
我很久没用银器了。
Been so long since I've used silverware.
第一天上班感觉如何?
So, how'd you like your first day?
的激烈。
Kind of intense.
是的。你会习惯的。
Yeah. You'll get used to it.
-连内森也不例外?内森。
-Even that Nathan kid? -Nathan.
——啊。他是一个烂摊子。是的。
- Ugh. He's a mess. Yeah.
-他真是个古板的人。——广场吗?
-He is such a square. -A square?
是啊,你懂的,像个呆子。
Uh, yeah, you know, like a dork.
白♥痴♥。Nerdlet。一个真正的波因德克斯特。
Dweeb. Nerdlet. A real poindexter.
Lame-o。多克斯到极点。
Lame-o. Dorkus to the max.
他们过去常叫我。
They used to call me.
——你奇怪。——我是谁?
- You're weird. - I am?
是的,但以一种好的方式。
Yeah, but in a good way.
为什么选美会让你这么紧张?
So, why is the pageant stressing you out so much?
我要唱歌♥。
I have to sing.
所以什么?我不知道。
-So what? -I don't know.
我全家都要去,包括我爸爸。
My whole family is going to be there, including my dad.
哦。
Oh.
正确的。
Right.
你觉得他很丢脸?
You're embarrassed of him?
不。不,不是这样的。
No. No, it's not that.
只是,他真的很擅长这类事情——富有创造力,发挥你的想象力——但对我来说很难。
It's just, he's really good at this kind of thing-- being creative and using your imagination-- but it's hard for me.
我只是想让他以我为荣。
I just want him to be proud of me.
你知道吗?
You know?
真的吗?
Really?
嗯,是的。
Well, yeah.
这些多余的盘子是给谁的?
Um, who are these extra plates for?
-爸爸妈妈。
- Mom and Dad.
嘿,嘿!钥匙还能用!
Hey, hey! The key still works!
你们真该把锁换了。
You guys should really change the locks.
-你来了。文采的人!
-Oh, you made it. -Look who's here!
妈妈和爸爸。
Mom and Dad.
奶奶!爷爷!
Grandma! Grandpa!
她就在那儿。
There she is.
-过来,我的小虎斑猫。耶!你在这里!
-Come here, my little tabby cat. -Yay! You're here!
-看看你有多胖。-你都快是个青少年了。
-Look at how big you are. -You're almost a teenager.
你能投票了吗?
Can you vote yet?
电影精选列表