嗯。
Hmm.
时间都到哪里去了?
Where has the time gone?
我怎么知道?
How should I know?
——等等。我看到了光。
- Wait, wait. I see light.
你,给我让开。
You, oh, out of my way.
终于。
At long last.
自♥由♥的气息。
The sweet breath of freedom.
Wizzie吗?
Wizzie?
你呢,这是哪个世纪?
You there, what century is this?
放开我,邪恶的食人魔!
Unhand me, vile ogre!
不,不,不。Wizzie,是我。
No, no, no, no. Wizzie, it's me.
——这是蒂姆。
- It's Tim.
真的是你吗?
Is it really you?
更接近。
Come closer.
让我看看你的脸。
Let me see your face.
近了。
Closer.
更近。
Closer still.
哦,盖。
Oh, Timothy.
这是你。
It is you.
嘿!这是为什么?
Hey! What was that for?
你把我扔进永恒的黑暗中破坏了我的昼夜节律。
You cast me into eternal darkness and wreaked havoc on my circadian rhythms.
对不起,Wizzie。
I'm sorry, Wizzie.
嘿,不过你看起来很棒。
Hey, but you look great, though.
你是说除了手臂。
Except for the arm, you mean.
我都没注意到。
I didn't even notice.
-你认为它。-我是说,我注意到了,因为我…你显然没有胳膊。我…你绝不会这样对待小羊羔的。
-You thought it. -I mean, I noticed it, 'cause I... you obviously don't have an arm. I-I... You would never treat Lamb Lamb this way.
好吧,我……我把她给了我女儿,塔比瑟。
Well, I... I gave her to my daughter, Tabitha.
你有继承人了吗,提摩太?
You have produced an heir, Timothy?
实际上,两个。
Two, actually.
两个?让钟声敲响吧!
Two? Let the bells ring!
-不,不,不。Wizzie,停下来。-是的!是的!
-No, no, no. Wizzie, stop. -Yes! Yes!
-Wizzie,嘘!安静,安静。-这是庆祝的时刻!
-Wizzie, shh! Quiet, quiet. -It's a time for celebration!
不,不,不。现在不是庆祝的时候。
No, no, no. It's not the time for celebration.
-Wizzie,嘘。保持安静。-什么?它是什么?
-Wizzie, shh. Be quiet. -What? What is it?
-怎么了,蒂姆?我不知道。
-What is it, Tim? -I don't know.
——我想我只是现在不太想庆祝。
--I guess I'm just not feeling very celebratory right now.
哦?
Oh?
塔比瑟。
Tabitha.
天啊,巫师,她长得真快。
Man, Wizzie, she's growing up so fast.
她好像已经不需要我了。
It's like she doesn't even need me anymore.
是的,首先,他们开始减少和你在一起的时间。
Yes, first, they start spending less time with you.
恩。
Mm.
然后他们就不再向你寻求建议了。
Then they stop coming to you for advice.
完全正确。
Exactly.
很快,他们就会把你视为理所当然。
Soon, they take you for granted.
我猜。
I guess.
-那就打断你的胳膊。-什么?
-Then break your arm. -What?
然后把你塞进盒子里!
Then stuff you into a box!
好吧。Wizzie,你……你没有帮助。
Okay. Wizzie, you're... you're not helping.
好吧,我只是……恐怕塔比瑟和我越来越疏远了,就像…就像我对我弟弟那样
Okay, I'm just... I'm afraid Tabitha and I are growing apart, like... like I did with my brother.
哦。
Oh.
我以为我们有的是时间。
I thought we had all the time in the world.
但你不能让时光倒流,对吧?
But you can't turn back time, can you?
你竟敢质疑我的力量!
How dare you question my power!
词背。回头。-又来了。
-Turn back. Turn back. -Oh, here we go.
-哦,伟大的车轮…——等等。
- Oh, great wheel of li... - Wait.
——你听到了吗?
--Did you hear that?
不要滥用贪睡按钮!
Never abuse the snooze button!
听起来像是从婴儿房♥传来的。
It sounds like it's coming from the baby's room.
它是什么?一个黑夜的生物?
What is it? A creature of the night?
女巫吗?这是地狱之犬的叫声吗?
Witches? Is it the baying of the hounds of hell?
Wizzie !
Wizzie!
不去,蒂姆!
Don't go, Tim!
我可以让时光倒流,回到黄金时代,那时只有你和我。
I can turn back time-- to the golden years, when it was just you and me.
我的好。
My good arm.
不要开门。
Don't open the door.
记得最后一次!
Remember last time!
如果你想打电♥话♥,请挂断再打。
If you would like to make a call, please hang up and try again.
如果你需要帮助,请挂机,然后拨总机。
If you need help, hang up and then dial your operator.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
喂?
Hello?
如果你想打电♥话♥-请挂断再打。——啊。只是我的电♥话♥。
If you would like to make a call, -please hang up and try again. -Ah. Just my phone.
振作起来,伙计。
Get it together, man.
蒂娜,你这个小小偷…晚安。
Oh, Tina, you little klepto... Nighty night.
…疯子!
...maniac!
哇!
Whoa!
嗨,爸爸。
Hi, Daddy.
T-Tabitha吗?是你吗?
T-Tabitha? Is that you?
你真该看看自己的表情。
You should've seen your face.
哦,这是无价的。
Oh, it's priceless.
你……你……你,你……
You're... You... You-you...
你可以说话吗?
You-you can talk?
是的。我在做家族生意。
Yep. I'm in the family business.
这是夹上去的领带。
It's a clip-on tie.
你看,爸爸,宝宝公♥司♥更像是我…哦。
You see, Daddy, BabyCorp is more of what I... Oops.
爸爸,爸爸,进来。你能听到我说话吗?
Daddy, Daddy, come in. Can you hear me?
-爸爸,你听到了吗?
- Daddy, do you read me?
爸爸,我举起了几根手指?
Daddy, how many fingers am I holding up?
星期四吗?
Thursday?
我应该警告你的。
I should've given you a warning.
我忘了你是个老人了。
I forgot you were an old man.
等等,等等。
Wait, wait.
从BabyCorp -你是吗?-是的。
-You're from BabyCorp? -Yes.
对我来说,BabyCorp更多的是一种副业。-嗯。
BabyCorp is more of what I call -a side hustle for me. -Uh-huh.
重点是坦普尔顿家的事我全押上了。
The point is I'm all in on the Templetons.
——去,邓普顿!-哦!好吧。
-Go, Templetons! -Oh! Okay.
你们真会照顾孩子。
You guys really know how to baby a baby.
-我是说,太不可思议了。——哦,哦。
- I mean, it's incredible. - Oh, oh.
不是的,都是五星级的。
Not that's it's all five-star.
-我不得不说,你有很多问题。-当然。是的。
-I have to say, you got a lot of issues. -Sure. Yeah.
我们稍后会讨论这个。
We'll talk about that later.
哦,我的天啊。我真不敢相信。
Oh, my gosh. I can't believe this.
想去把妈妈吓个半死吗?
Hey, want to go scare the crap out of Mom?
-爸爸,集中精神。——哦。
- Daddy, please stay focused. - Oh.
对,对,对。
Right, right, right.
婴儿公♥司♥出现了危机。
There's a crisis at BabyCorp.
这次又怎么了?
What is it this time?
小猫?
Kittens?
不。这一次,情况更糟。
No. This time, it's even worse.
比小猫无稽之谈?-是的。
-Worse than kittens? -Yes.
所以我才自愿参加这个秘密任务。——妈妈。
That's why I volunteered for - this supersecret assignment. - Mommy.
哦,我想帮忙。你想让我怎么做?
Ooh, I want to help. What-what do you want me to do?
这就对了,爸爸。
That's the spirit, Daddy.
-你正是我需要的人。-是的!
-You are exactly who I need. -Yes!
去找泰德叔叔。
To get Uncle Ted.
不。什么?
No. What?
你的脸怎么了?
What-What's with the face?
爸爸,宝宝公♥司♥不能再等了。
Daddy, BabyCorp can't wait any longer.
所有的压力都在我身上,爸。
All the pressure's on me, Pop.
当我自愿参加这项工作时,我以为会很容易。
When I volunteered for this gig, I thought it would be easy.
但你们俩从来没见过面。
But you two never see each other.
它是如此悲伤。
It's so sad.
这就像,”负。课后见我。”
It's like, "F-minus. See me after class."
悲伤?嗯,是的,也许。
Sad? Uh, yeah, maybe.
一点。我不知道。
A little. I don't know.
你忘记给他打电♥话♥了吗?
Did you forget to call him?
我注意到你有时有点心不在焉。
I noticed you can be a little absentminded.
对不起,什么?
Sorry, what?
只是你有拖延症。
It's just that you tend to procrastinate.
-你得让他来这里过节。- -不,我不是…不,我现在不会给他打电♥话♥。
- You have to get him here for the holidays. - - No, I'm not... No, I'm not gonna call him right now.
电影精选列表