你要喝咖啡吗?
You want some coffee?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
您需要药物吗?
Do you need your medication?
你的药
Your pills.
特纳夫人,特纳先生在哪里?
Mrs. Turner, where's Mr. Turner?
米奇在哪里?
Where's Mitch?
米奇?
Mitch?
嗯,在这里,让我...
Um, here, let me...
让我来帮助你。
Let me help you.
您好,特纳太太。
Hello, Mrs. Turner.
一种...
Um...
米奇!
Mitch!
特纳先生!
Mr. Turner!
下来吧
Let's go down.
我不认为他在这里。
I don't think he's down here.
没有人是。
No one is.
米奇!
Mitch!
特纳先生!
Mr. Turner!
米奇!
Mitch!
他为什么要离开她?
Why would he leave her?
似乎他妈的烂。
Seems fucking shitty.
我敢肯定他在附近。
I'm sure he's somewhere close.
我们可以坐下一秒钟吗?
Can we sit down for a second?
你还好吗
You okay?
是的
Yeah.
真热。
It's just hot.
空气是如此的浓密。
And the air is so thick.
也许他去某个地方游泳。
Maybe he went swimming somewhere.
你没事吧?
You all right?
是的,我要回屋子里
Yeah, I'm gonna go back to the house.
-是吗?-是的,就像现在一样。
- Yeah? - Yeah, like right now.
-好吧,我会和你一起去。-不,不,不,很好。
- Well, I'll come with you. - No, no, no, it's fine.
我要去洗手间 这是男人的事。
I got to use the bathroom. It's a guy thing.
-请问特纳夫人吗?-是的 当然。
- Will you check on Mrs. Turner? - Yeah. Sure.
你确定你还好吗?
Are you sure you're okay?
是的,我马上回来。
Yeah, I'll be right back.
大家在哪里?
Where is everyone?
我一直在想。
I've been wondering that.
这里总是那么美丽,但是这次...
It was always so beautiful here, but this time...
我不知道。
I don't know.
出事了。
Something is off.
哦,来吧,现在。
Oh, come on, now.
什么妈的
What the fuck?
特纳先生?
Mr. Turner?
米奇?
Mitch?
我们喜欢来这里的事情是,它是如此舒适。
The thing we liked about coming here is, it was so comfortable.
相同的天气,相同的房♥间,
The same weather, the same rooms,
一样的家具。
the same furniture.
他们被及时冻结。
They're frozen in time.
简非常喜欢它。
Jane loved it so much.
我们没来很久,我只是...
We hadn't been in so long, I just...
我希望她有一个特别的时间。
I wanted her to have one last special time.
她在海滩上可能会很高兴。
She could be so happy on the beach.
当你看到某人改变
And when you see someone change
在你面前...
in front of you...
而且您知道情况不会好转,
And you know it won't get any better,
回不去了。
there's no going back.
这吓死我了。
It scares me to death.
她怎么样?
How is she?
我们真幸运。
We are so fortunate.
今天真好。
It is so nice out today.
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
很好很好
Fine, fine.
一切都很好。
Everything is fine.
我想我去游泳。
I think I'll go for a swim.
特纳先生?
Mr. Turner?
米奇!
Mitch!
米奇!
Mitch!
简?
Jane?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
特纳太太?
Mrs. Turner?
我进去了
I'm coming inside.
告诉我你是否不想我。
Tell me if you don't want me to.
米奇!
Mitch!
兰德尔!
Randall!
兰德尔!
Randall!
兰德尔,你♥他♥妈♥的在哪里?
Randall, where the fuck are you?
兰德尔?
Randall?
嘿。喂,停下 你在做什么?
Hey. Hey, stop. What are you doing?
你这人怎么回事?嘿。
What's wrong with you? Hey.
书呆子。
No, no.
嘿,我们必须走了。我们必须走了,好吗?
Hey, we have to go. We have to go, all right?
起床,起床,起床,起床。
Get up, get up, get up, get up.
你的钥匙在哪里?
Where are your keys?
-我没有。- 你什么意思?
- I don't have them. - What do you mean?
他们不在这里!
They're not here!
-天哪,她怎么了?- 走!去吧!
- God, what's wrong with her? - Go! Just go!
- 这条路。- 什么?
- This way. - What?
这条路。
This way.
你好?
Hello?
你好?我们需要帮助!
Hello? We need help!
你好?
Hello?
我需要医院。
I need a hospital.
哦,我他妈的。
Oh, I'm fucked up.
它是什么?是你的肚子吗?
What is it? Is it your stomach?
不,这就是一切。
No, it's everything.
她对你做了什么?
What did she do to you?
我试图帮助她。
I tried to help her.
就像我被淘汰了一样。1 ...
It's like I was knocked out. 1...
我不记得了
I can't remember.
我们需要一辆车。
We need a car.
我们需要一辆车。我们需要离开这里。
We need a car. We need to get out of here.
我们需要帮助。
We need help.
到底是怎么回事?
What is going on?
我不知道。
I don't know.
它是什么?哦,他妈的!
What is it? Oh, fuck!
我无法呼吸。
I can't breathe.
看。看。
Look. Look.
它是什么?
What is it?
指示灯闪烁。
A flashing light.
有人会在那里。
Somebody's gonna be there.
他们必须是。
They have to be.
我们先走了
We got to go.
好的。
Okay.
好的...
Okay...
你好?
Hello?
这是警♥察♥吗?
Is this the police?
那里有人吗?我们需要帮助。
Is there anybody there? We need help.
我们...我们在沙滩上...
We're... we're on beach...
比奇科默路。
Beachcomber road.
嗯...在拐弯处。
It's, um... it's near the bend.
恩...我不...
It's, uh... I don't...
我不知道地址。
I don't know the address.
在水边听到你的声音吗?
Hear you... near the water?
是的,是的,是的,是的。在海洋上。
Yes, yes, yes, yes. It's on the ocean.
你...你的车在这里。
Your... your car is here.
是数字,嗯...
It's number, um...
嗯我不知道 我不知道电♥话♥号♥码
Um, I don't know. I don't know the number.
我不知道电♥话♥号♥码,但我们需要帮助。
I don't know the number, but we need help.
极其危险...
Are extremely dangerous...