不 盖上
No, put them back on!
盖上
Put them back on!
有人要偷走他的双胞胎
Somebody's stolen his twin.
我们要保护阿马德奥
We had to protect Amadeo.
出去
Get out!
出去
Get out of here!
她关上他卧室的门不让任何人进去
She locked his bedroom door and wouldn't let anyone in.
第二天早上
The next morning...
阿马德奥
Amadeo?
罗斯
Ros!
我很害怕就逃走了
I got scared and ran.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是爱他的
I loved him.
但是罗斯也爱他啊
But so did Ros.
我怎么在这儿
How did I get here?
嗯
Mmm...
这些药不是我的
Ah, these are not mine.
缓和的镇静剂
Mild sedative.
医生开的
Doctor's orders.
我想念女儿们
I want the twins.
现在还不是好时机
In good time.
让我睡一会儿吧
Please, let me sleep.
罗斯
Ros?
米尔顿 拜托让我进去
Milton, let me in for God's sake!
米尔顿
Milton!
警♥察♥吗
Police?
米尔顿
Milton!
开门
Open the door!
米尔顿 让我进去
Milton, let me in!
拜托 就五分钟
Please! Five minutes!
开门
Open the door!
米尔顿 把这该死的门打开
Milton! Open the God damn door!
米尔顿
Milton!
是你
You.
我只是想帮你
I just want to help you.
好吗
Okay?
你是皮埃尔·洛杭
You're Pierre Laurent.
你都知道我儿子些什么 告诉我
Tell me what you know about my son.
我什么都不知道
I know nothing about your son.
审判中他们说我是摄影师的助手
At the trial they called me photographer's assistant.
但我不是 我什么都做
I was not. I was doing everything,
但从来没碰过摄像机
but touch a camera, never.
一天晚上 她拿着摄像机箱子找到我
One night, she came to me carrying a camera case.
她需要把它藏起来
She wanted a place to hide it.
她让我等着 然后自己去藏箱子
She asked me to wait while she buried it.
藏完后 她开始跑
And when she's done, she starts running.
我刚一碰到她
But when I touch her,
她开始尖叫
she starts screaming.
这么多年 我一直期望监狱门打开
For years, I expected the prison door to open
希望看见她站在那里
and see her standing there,
给我道歉
saying she was sorry.
你知道吗 我出来之后
You know, after I came out,
我去找了那个藏东西的地方
I searched for that hiding place.
虽然已经20年了 我还是找到了
It had been 20 years. I found it.
但是为什么要现在寄给她
But why send them to her now?
拉文死了
Raven's dead.
但米尔顿还活着
But Milton is not.
你看他手指的戒指
Look at the ring on his finger.
你想要她
You want her?
我要他
I want him.
米尔顿 我知道是你
Milton, I know it was you.
你完全不知道你自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我有证据
I have proof.
如果你让我带走我的妻子 我就放过你
But I'll leave you alone if you let me take my wife.
别动
Stay still.
我是个安静的人
I'm a quiet man.
讨厌争吵
Hate fuss.
工作努力
Work hard.
人们都信赖我
People rely on me.
我已经为你做了这么多
After all I've done for you.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
罗莎琳德一直知道自己在干什么
Rosalind's always understood what she was doing.
-你就是不明白 -你知道这是谎言
- You just don't get it. - You know that's a lie.
那枚你引以为傲的图章戒指
That signet ring you're so proud of.
在这儿
It's there.
每张照片里都有
In every picture.
你知道吗 这真是个联♥系♥紧密
You know, it really is a tight-knit,
自我保护的高层小团体
self-preserving little community at the top.
我可以让你终身监禁的
I could have you put away for life.
是你自己毁掉了一切
You screwed it up all by yourself.
用错误的信念埋了他
Buried him in some misguided belief
以为自己在拯救你爱的女人
you were saving the woman you love.
你真是个变♥态♥
You're a sick person.
不
No.
我和JB不一样
I was different from JB.
我只是单纯的爱她
I just loved her.
我欣赏她
I adored her.
我拥有她
I own her.
一直都是如此
I always have.
我有对你做过什么吗
What did I ever do to you?
求求你 别这样
Please, stop. I beg you.
我求你的时候 你有理会吗
Did you stop when I begged you?
不要 求求你了
No, please!
你说那些都是皮埃尔对我做的
You said Pierre did those things to me.
他可是我的朋友
He was my friend.
为什么
Why?
我需要知道答案
I want to know.
我想要你的爱
I want your love.
那是我一直期望的东西
That's all I ever wanted.
罗斯
Ros.
罗斯
Ros.
我需要你
I need you.
两个女儿也需要你
The twins need you.
别这样
Don't.
小心点 女孩儿们
Careful, girls.
哈蒂 哈蒂 回来
Hatty! Hatty, come back.
你需要带上毛巾
You'll need your towel.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
一
Uno.
-二 -二
- Due. - Due.
-三 -三
- Tre. - Tre.
-四 -四
- Quattro. - Quattro.
下一个是什么
What comes next?
什么
What?
脚趾怎么办
What about the toes?
我们已经盖好了
We already covered your feet.
是吗
Did you?
我还能看见它们
I can see them.
我刚刚才盖好的呀
Oh, I just covered them.
捣蛋鬼
Cheeky.
你们要把我留在这儿吗
Are you gonna leave me here?
我动不了了
I can't move.
我们在沉默海湾
We're in the Bay of Silence.
沉默的海湾
电影精选列表