我是为了挽救她 薇薇安
I tried to save her, Vivian.
我是为了挽救所有人
I tried to save us all.
坎蒂消失了
Candy was missing,
每一个情节都会归罪在罗斯身上
and every scenario ended up with Ros being blamed.
我他妈的吓坏了
I was in shock for fuck's sake!
我必须面对 去报案
I have to face up. Go to the authorities.
不要 她是我的女儿 你不会认为她
No. She's my daughter. You don't think that...
-你不能认为她 -我没有乱想
- You can't think that she... - I don't think anything.
我的儿子死了
My son is dead.
阿马德奥死了
Amadeo is dead.
还有什么是我不知道的吗 薇薇安
Is there anything else I need to know, Vivian?
去吧 去找坎蒂
Go. Find Candy.
我会照料我的女儿和外孙女
I'll look after my daughter and my grandchildren.
但是请 优先考虑她们
But please, think of them first.
乔伊·威廉姆斯先生
Ah, Mr. Joy Williams.
我在找他的姐姐坎蒂
I'm looking for her sister Candy.
请问您有她的有效地址吗
Have you got a forwarding address, please?
或者电♥话♥号♥码
Or a number?
好的
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
氟哌啶醇 精神分♥裂♥症药物
喂
Yes?
是帕利斯特先生吗
Is that Mr. Pallister?
-沃尔什 -是罗莎琳德的丈夫吗
- Walsh. - Rosalind's husband right?
-是的 -我很喜欢她的作品
- Yes. - Love her work.
关于那次车祸
About the car accident.
你能确认一下事发地点吗
Can you confirm where it happened?
人生在世 每个人都会有秘密
Sooner or later, every man has something to hide.
我需要告知他们真♥相♥ 米尔
I need to tell the truth, Mil.
你隐瞒了实情
Oh, you buried the truth.
我不是说这是错误的决定
I'm not saying it was the wrong decision,
但你一定要想想这个后果
but you do have to think how it might look.
我简单概括 是一场发生在国外的车祸
I kept it simple. Car accident abroad.
但是这个人 还有她的过去
But, but this guy and her past...
我一直都有留意
I've been checking regularly.
没有人提起过
No one's picked it up.
一位记者曾打电♥话♥到这个房♥子里
A journalist has been calling the house.
我告诉你 我被跟踪了 -威尔
- I mean, I'm being followed. - Will...
你得掌握窍门
You have to get a grip.
你看 法国死亡证明
Look, French death certificate
警♥察♥提供的事故证明
police accident report,
这些都得到了法国领♥事♥馆♥的证实
all verified by the French Consulate.
-怎么做到的 -你说一句谢谢就够了
- How? - I'll settle for a thank you.
另外
Plus...
-别 -它会帮你渡过难关
- Please... - It'll tide you over.
优先考虑 你的妻子和孩子
Priorities. Rosalind and the twins.
我们等罗莎琳德情况好转
- Hmm. - We wait for Rosalind to improve.
当她能说话之后 我们再做决定
When she talks, then we decide.
-而不是在这之前 -那坎蒂怎么办
- Not before. - And what about Candy?
坎蒂失踪了
Well, Candy's disappearance
都是有罪的 你说呢
points to guilt, wouldn't you say?
那更应该联♥系♥警♥察♥了
Even more reason to go to the police.
不 暂时不要惊动警♥察♥
Oh, no, let's leave the police out of it for now.
米尔顿 我需要知道
Milton, I need to know.
我需要知道他怎么死的
I need to find out how he died.
谢谢
Thank you.
我找贝卡
Uh, I'm looking for Becca.
贝卡 她在这儿工作吗
Becca, does she work here?
麻烦告诉她有个朋友出车祸了
Please tell her a friend was in a car accident.
谢谢
Thank you.
基本能确定
99.9 percent certain
这些照片属于失落诺曼底系列
these are from the lost Normandy series,
善恶花♥园♥
In the Garden of Good and Evil.
没有人可以带走它们吗
And no one else could have taken them?
怕是不能
Oh, I don't think so.
你从哪里得到这些的
Where did you get them?
私人收藏者
Private collection.
你知道他的助手因为强♥奸♥罪坐牢了吗
You know his assistant was jailed for rape?
-知道 -他们在他家里找到了证据
- Yes, yes. - They found incriminating photos
未成年受害者的照片
of the underage victim in his home.
他声称是被诬陷的
He claimed that he was framed.
-说照片是 -拉文的 我知道这个
- That the photos... - Were Raven's, I know, yeah.
他是知名的摄影师
Well, he was a celebrated photographer.
那个助理根本没有机会
The assistant didn't stand a chance.
但毫无疑问那个受害者一定
But surely the victim must have...
创伤太大 无法作证
Too traumatized to testify.
据说
Allegedly.
你觉得是她
Think it was her?
她怎么样了
How is she?
她
She's, um...
她要回家了
She's coming home.
不久之后
Soon.
威尔 那儿发生了什么
Will, what happened out there?
我妻子几天后要回家了
My wife is coming home in a couple of days,
我却不知道该怎么处理这件事
and I don't know how to deal with it.
我真希望我知道
I wish I did.
莉娜 这些花太美了
Oh, Lena, they look so wonderful.
知道车祸但消息我很难过
I was so sad to hear about the accident.
发生的所有事情
Everything that happened.
莉娜 谢谢你的帮忙
Lena, thank you for all your help.
罗斯现在真的需要休息了
Ros really needs to rest now.
你去睡 我做了罗宋汤
You go to bed. I made borscht.
罗宋汤很好
Borscht is fine.
我好想双胞胎
I miss the twins.
她们很好 和你母亲在一起
They're fine with your mother.
-会好起来的 -嗯
- It's gonna be all right. - Yeah.
嘿
Hi.
我不记得我做了这些
I don't remember making these.
妈妈说出了车祸
Mum says there was a car accident...
我们的孩子死了
and our baby died.
所以我病了这么久
Which is why I was ill for so long.
我知道我们有一个宝宝
I know we had a baby,
但我找不到他的物品了
but I can't find any of his things.
我把他们收起来了
I packed them up.
为什么
Why?
我猜你会难过
Guess it hurt.
我本来很生气
I was angry.
-生气 -是的
- Angry? - Yes.
罗斯 你可以试着让我理解
Ros, can you please try and make me understand?
告诉我到底发生了什么吗
Talk me through what happened.
听着 我知道 我也许早该问了 但是
Listen, I know, I... Maybe I should have asked, but...
你为什么不告诉我你需要那些药
Why didn't you tell me that you needed those prescriptions?
为什么你不继续吃药
Why did you stop taking your pills?
-我们很想你 妈妈 -我也想你们
- We miss you, Mummy! - I miss you, too.
你们好呀 姑娘们 都还好吗
Hi, girls. All good?
我们要走啦
We're gonna leave now.
骑着小马去山上
To the mountains with ponies.
然后回家
And then home.
等妈妈恢复的更好的时候
When Mummy's better.
但 我已经恢复了 不是吗 莉娜
Oh, but, I am better. Aren't I, Lena?
我们会快就会见面 亲爱的
We see you very soon, darlings.
拜拜
Bye.
打扰一下
Hey, excuse me.
你能帮助我吗 我在找一个叫贝卡的女孩
Can you help me? I'm looking for a girl called Becca.
我觉得她在这工作
I think she works here.
也许她在这儿有另外的名字
Perhaps she's got a different name here.
-我是说 -滚开 好吗
- I mean... - Fuck off, will you?
我只是
Hey. I'm just...
放轻松
Take it easy.
为什么他们说是车祸
你是谁
我们离开这个城市吧
电影精选列表