我去开车
I'll grab the car.
起来
Get up.
如果他们没有带着包回来
Do you have any idea what I'm gonna do to you
知道我会怎么对待你吗?
if they don't come back with that bag?
派克!
Pike!
帕克!
Pike!
派克!
Pike!
警长,进来
Sheriff. Get in here.
警长
Sheriff.
钥匙 - 我找不到
Keys. - I can't find them.
枪
Gun.
啊!派克!
Pike!
你怎么样?
You all right?
没事,皮肉伤
Yeah. It's not deep.
留下了不少尸体啊
That's a lot of bodies to leave lying around.
难道要放在后备箱里?
You'd rather we put them in the trunk?
得了吧,后备箱都关不上
Please, the trunk that never closes?
在我开口前,包里还藏着别的东西吗?
Before I speak, is there anything else in here I should know about?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
枪,刀,炸♥药♥,铀,双截棍
Guns, knives, dynamite, uranium, nunchucks?
随便在你房♥间里转转
Amazing what a curious kitty can find
就能找到很多东西
just lying around your average motel room.
枪,尸体
Guns, bodies...
我可不愿做你的邻居
I wouldn't like to be your neighbor.
他们是不是都电视声音太大了?
Playing the TV too loud were they?
电视?你已经在电影中了,还是主演
TV! You're in the movie now, starring role.
我知道
I know.
只怕你不知道
No. I don't think you do.
我们刚杀了三个警♥察♥
We just killed three cops.
他们正要杀了我们,抛尸野外
They were ready to take us god knows where and dump our bodies.
就算你把东西挖出来,他一样会杀了你
Even if you would've dug it up, he still would've killed you!
你说什么,挖出来?
What do you mean, dug it up?
我是说,即使你把包给了他…
I mean, if you would've given him the bag, you know...
他们怎么知道我把东西埋了?
How would they know I buried it?
你带着铁铲走进来
Well, when you walked in with a shovel,
总不能深更半夜去旅馆后面种花养草了吧
I didn't think you were doing some late-night gardening behind the motel.
你怎么知道是在旅馆后面?
Well, how do you know it was behind the motel?
还能埋在旅馆前面不成?
Fine, you buried it in front of the motel.
万一包不在了,我对天发誓
I swear to god, if that bag isn't there,
我会挖个坑,把你埋在树林里
I will dig a hole and I will bury you in the woods.
那我何必去救你
I didn't have to come for you.
拿上包走人,丢下你就是了
I could've taken that bag and left you there,
他们会杀了你,永远都找不到我
and they would've killed you and they never would've found me.
为了救你我还中了枪
I got shot saving you!
你知道自己是白♥痴♥吗?
You're an idiot, you know that?
可能是吧
Maybe.
你就是
Yes, you are.
我开车
I'll drive.
你找找钥匙
Look for the keys.
好
Okay.
我们用枪把手铐打掉吧
All right, let's shoot these handcuffs off.
这话我爱听
I like hearing that.
来
Come on.
来
Here.
我自己来
I got it.
好
Okay.
你的手就是这么中枪的?
Is this how your hand got shot?
敢对我的手开枪,我宰了你
If you shoot me in the hand, I'll fucking kill you.
不要威胁拿枪指着你的人
You shouldn't threaten a person pointing a gun at you.
好,对着链条开枪
All right. Right. Go right to the chain.
万一我失手了呢?
What if I miss?
你闭上眼也不可能打中我
You're not gonna shoot me from Texas.
瞄准链条就是了
Just come right up to the chain, okay?
准备
Ready?
再低点,再低点,别对着我的手
No, no, down lower, lower. Don't point it at my fucking hand.
就是这里,准备
Right there. You ready? - Yeah.
数到三 - 好,你对准链条了
Count of three. - Yeah, I think you're on the chain.
好
Okay.
一…
One...
太漂亮了!
That's a hit!
不,这是失手了
No, no, no. That's a miss.
谢谢
Thank you.
只可惜了这幅好手铐
Seems like a waste of a perfectly good pair of handcuffs to me.
可惜相逢不是时候
Another time, another place.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
我在想
I was thinking.
想什么?
Yeah?
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
带上包走?
Take that bag with us?
对
Yeah.
你想去哪儿?
Where do you want to go?
随便你
You name it.
那倒好
That's cute.
喂
Hello.
喂?
Hello?
别说疯话了,你必须走了
You're out of your mind. Come on, you got to go.
我去哪儿?
Where the hell am I going to go?
我哪知道你去哪儿?
You... How the hell should I know where you go?
你回家
You go home.
我不想回家,我想留下来
I don't want to go home. I want to stay.
今晚的一切都…
Everything is so...
不管我想干什么
Every time I try to do something...
都不再有丝毫害怕了
I mean, I don't even give a damn anymore.
我是说
But I mean...
你这样的人
Someone like you.
我这样的人怎么了?
Someone like me what?
你这样的人
Someone like you... I mean...
我能感受到你
I can feel you.
你胡说什么呢?
What the fuck are you talking about?
似乎能看穿你
You know, like I know you.
你看不♥穿♥杰克
You don't know Jack.
得了吧
Please.
我不知道
I don't know
他会不会拿到包之后杀了我
if he's coming to take the bag and kill me.
也不知道他会不会拿到包之后给我钱
I don't know if he's coming to take the bag and pay me.
我不知道他会一个人来
I don't know if he's coming by himself
还是带着一帮杀手
or he's coming with a whole fucking army.
你必须走
You got to go.
这是不可能的
It's impossible.
我有过约定
I made a deal.
到了分别的时候了
Well, I guess that's that.
或许我们将来还会相逢
Maybe we'll run into each other someday.
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
猫咪要走自己的路
Kitty Cat's got to go her own way.
猫是很不一般的动物
Cats are amazing animals though.
不管经历什么风险
Survive all sorts of terrible shit,
总能稳稳的四足着地
they always land up on their feet.
并非每次都是
Not always.
再见
Good-bye.
快
Quickly.
快,快,快
Quick, quick, quick, quick, quick, quick, quick.
该死的 -快
Shit. - Come on.
快,快
Come on. Come on. Come on, come on.
快
Come on.
快
Come on.
我们为何要躲藏?
Why are we hiding?
我们需要一点时间考虑一下
We're just gonna take a minute to think.
进门方式霸气吧?
How about that for an entrance?
幸好有相连的房♥间
Lucky there are interconnecting rooms.
把手♥枪♥放在床上
Put the pistol on the bed.
电影精选列表