不告诉我这是什么吗?
You want to tell me what this is all about?
既然要我保护它
I mean, if you want me to protect this,
你总得让我知道是什么吧?
don't you want me to know what it is?
不,没必要 - 好吧
No, I don't. - Okay.
我可以问你一个问题吗? - 说吧
Can I ask you a question? - Go ahead.
恕我直言,你怎么不找联邦快递
In all due respect, why don't you just hire the FedEx?
因为我找了你,杰克
Because I'm hiring you, Jack.
你让我去取这个包,再带给你,就这些?
So you want me to pick up this bag and bring it to you, and that's it?
我会给你一大笔钱
I want to pay you an exorbitant amount of money
只要你把包带给我
to get the bag and bring it to me.
我不明白为什么找我?
I don't get it. Why me?
真是的,瞧
Jesus Christ. Look.
这是我
This is me.
这是你
This is you.
这是钱
This is the money.
这是那个包
This is the bag.
你去拿到包
You go and get the bag.
杰克,下面这点非常重要
And now, Jack, this is vitally important.
不要看里面的东西,不要打开包
You do not look in this bag. You do not open this bag.
连瞟一眼都不行
You don't even take a little peek in this bag.
里面的东西是碰不得的
The contents of this bag are off-limits.
懂了吗?
Understood?
好吧,我明白了
Okay, I get it.
然后你把包带给我
And you bring this bag to me.
我就给你钱
And I give you the money.
清楚了吗?
Clear?
喂
Yeah, hello.
怎么样?
How'd it go?
你的人,"主教",想要杀了我
Your man, Bishop, tried to kill me.
不管这些,继续原计划
Regardless, we stick to the plan.
怎么还继续原计划?
What do you mean, we stick to the plan?
你的人想要杀了我
I'm telling you your man tried to whack me
你却还要我去
and you're telling me you still want me to go
那个荒郊野外的破旅馆
to this shitty motel in the middle of nowhere
在里面等你一整夜吗?
and sit around and wait for you all night?
噢,是的
Oh, yes.
说不定会有杀手在旅馆里等着我呢?
How do I know there's not somebody else waiting for me at the motel?
杰克,冷静点
Jack, calm down.
我很冷静…我用的是公共电♥话♥
I'm calm... I'm calling you from a payphone
因为他他妈的把我的手♥机♥射掉了
because he shot the fucking cell phone out of my hand.
还射伤了我的手…
He put a fucking bullet in my hand...
你没看包里的东西吧?
You didn't look in the bag, did you?
是的,我没看
No, I didn't look in the bag.
你继续原计划
You stick to the plan.
行,我们继续原计划,13号♥房♥间
Yes. We stick to the plan. - Room 13.
13号♥房♥间
Room 13.
主教,我们走
Bishop, let's go.
你怎么不能继续原计划呢?
You couldn't stick to the plan, could you?
反而一枪打中我的手
No! You shoot a guy in the hand.
来吧
Come on.
我能帮你什么?
Can I help you?
我想开个房♥间
Yeah. I need a room, please.
好吧
Okay.
要住多久?
How long you'll be staying?
一晚
One night.
就一晚?好
Just for one night? Yeah. - Okay.
请填写这张卡
I'll need you to fill this out.
也要看看你的信♥用♥卡♥
And I need to see a credit card.
我付现金 -什么?
I'll be paying in cash. - Excuse me?
我说"我会付现金" -好吧
I said I'll be paying in cash. - Okay.
那你填写这张卡
I need you to fill out this card
总共65美元含税
and that'll be $65 plus tax.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
什么? - 你的手在出血
What? - Your hand is bleeding.
我和老婆发生争执
I got into a fight with my wife.
她冲过来用牛排刀捅了我
She stabbed me with a steak knife. She lunged at me.
也许你应该去医院看看
Maybe you should go to a hospital and get that looked at.
不,我没事
No, I'm fine.
我可以帮你联♥系♥医院
I can call them if you'd like.
不用,根本没必要
No, it's all right. That's not necessary.
可能会被感染 - 不会的
It could be infected. - It's not.
甚至会更严重
Might be infected and not even know.
我都说了不用
I said it's fine. Please.
填写这张卡
Fill out this card.
还有这张,两张
And this one, too. Both of them.
你叫鲍勃·史密斯 - 是的
You're Bob Smith. - Yeah.
来自匹兹堡? - 嗯
From Pittsburgh?
你的房♥间是6号♥房♥
You're gonna be in room number 6.
我要13号♥房♥间
I want room 13, please.
13号♥吗? - 是的
13? - Yeah.
很少有人想住13号♥房♥
Not many people ask for room 13.
那么这间房♥空着吧,是吗?
So it's available, yeah?
是别人要求你要求这个房♥间吗?
Was you asked to ask for that number?
要求我要求?
Asked to ask?
是吗? - 我在要求你呢
Were you? - I'm asking you.
13号♥房♥间
Room 13.
我的幸运数字,我喜欢背道而驰
It's my lucky number. I'm a contrarian, you know?
要么你背道而驰,要么你自讨苦吃
You're either a contrarian or you're a victim.
给你安排13号♥房♥间
You'll be in room number 13.
那不是一个互相连接的房♥间
That's not an interconnecting room.
互相连接?
Interconnecting?
不可能从一个房♥间
You can't go from one room to the next
直接进入另一个房♥间
without going outside of the door.
可以吗? - 我无所谓
Is that all right with you? - I don't give a fuck.
好,你住13号♥房♥间,你可以把车开过去
All right! You'll be in room number 13. You can drive on down there.
停在旁边
Park by it if you'd like.
嘿!
Hey!
有人么
Excuse me.
我房♥间的电♥话♥不能用
The phone in my room is dead.
线路不通
The line is dead.
这是因为
That's
没有开通
because it's not turned on.
能把它开通吗?
Could you turn it on, please?
要想开通电♥话♥
Well, in order for me to turn on the phone
或其它服务
or any incidentals,
我都需要看下你的信♥用♥卡♥
I'll need an impression of a major credit card.
我给你现金
I'll give you cash.
很抱歉,我需要看到你的信♥用♥卡♥
I'm sorry, but I'm going to need to see a credit card.
我刚说了支付现金
I just told you I'll give you some cash.
如果你想让我开通你的电♥话♥
If you want to let me charge you for the telephone calls
我需要你的信♥用♥卡♥
I'm going to need to get an impression
必须的
of a credit card.
即使你想多要几条毛巾
Even if you wanted to get extra towels,
也需要信♥用♥卡♥
I'm going to need to see that card.
我没有信♥用♥卡♥
I don't have a credit card.
再给你一张百元大钞
Here's another $100.
这可是400美元现金
That's $400 cash.
再加一张百元大钞
Here's another. Here's another $100.
能接通电♥话♥了吗?
Turn the phone on for me?
好吧,成交
I can take the cash.
好吧
Okay.
尽管你没有信♥用♥卡♥
Seeing as that you don't have a credit card.
那你等一下
And if you can just wait a minute,
我给你开张收据,然后就可以开通电♥话♥
I will write you a receipt and then I can turn on the phone.
如果线路有问题,跟我说一声
You let me know if there's any trouble with the line
刚更换的线路
because we just had some work done on it.
不知道为什么,我觉得不用换
I don't know why. It seemed okay to me.
可电♥信♥局的人说不换的话,有火灾隐患
They said otherwise the whole place could go up in smoke.
反正他们是这么说的
That's what they said.
你的手好些了吗? - 是的
Your hand feeling any better? - Yes.
电影精选列表