那就好
That's good.
今晚还有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
Is there anything else that I can do to help you this evening?
没有了
No.
晚安
Have a good night.
嘿,伙计
Hey, man.
借个火?
Got a match?
没有
No.
怎么会没有呢?
Why not?
怎么连火都没有?
Why don't you have a match?
喂?
Hello?
是的
Yes.
没关系
That's fine.
没关系,我等着
Yeah, that's fine. I'll be waiting.
很抱歉打扰你,我想问问
Sorry to bother you. I was wondering
有没有红酒开瓶器借一下
if you had a corkscrew I could borrow.
没有
No.
对不起,打扰了
Sorry to disturb you.
我让你在这里等着,直到我回来
I said wait here, bitch, till I get back.
我要在这里等多久?
How long are we going to stay in this place?
等我办完了事
Until I do what I got to do!
我可不想趟浑水
I don't want to be a part of this.
闭上嘴给我进去,我说了我有事要办
Shut your mouth and get your ass in there. I said I got business. Now, go!
实话告诉你,珍妮特
To tell you the truth, Janet,
其实我更生自己的气
I'm more annoyed at myself than I am at you.
我本以为
I like to think of myself as being a reasonably savvy
我在用人上
person who can appraise the value, the fabric if you will,
是很有眼光的
of the people who work for me.
真是的
Jesus Christ!
谁能想到办公室里连个便条簿都没有
You'd think I'd have a goddamn notepad in this office, wouldn't you?
德哈聂,我是一不小心
Dragna, it was a mistake.
我不喜欢出意外
You know something? I don't like surprises. I never did.
从来都不喜欢
I never really enjoyed that whole "Pop Goes the Wease" thing.
倒不是说我不喜欢意料之外的
I mean, don't get me wrong. I appreciate the unexpected.
而且是特别的喜欢
And, in fact, I'd say I'm a connoisseur of the unexpected.
但我不喜欢出现意外
But I don't like surprises.
你能明白两者的区别吗?
Do you understand the distinction I'm making here?
明白
Yes.
可我觉得你没明白我的话
But I don't think you understand what I'm saying. I don't...
尤里卡?
Eureka!
德哈聂,我又不是外汇交易员
Dragna, I'm not a currency trader.
只是因为梅琳达感冒请假了
You asked me to sit in front of the screen
你才让我守在电脑前
because Melinda was out with the flu.
你知道在日本央行找个内应有多难吗?
Do you know how hard it is to get a mole in the Bank of Japan?
连山口组也办不到,知道为什么吗?
Even the yakuza couldn't do it. And you know why?
因为他们是黑帮
Because they're savages.
连支笔都找不到 - 那么多人♥大♥喊大叫
I can't find a pen in this office. - Everybody was yelling.
把我都喊糊涂了,我误点了买♥♥进,而不是卖♥♥出
I got confused. I pressed the buy button instead of the sell button.
而且是在日本央行大量发行货币
Just before the Bank of Japan flooded the market
让日元贬值的前夕
with Yen to weaken their currency.
嗯
我刚写的这个名字
The name I just wrote,
你去找他
go see that guy.
他是纽约最好的整形外科医生
He's the best plastic surgeon in New York.
你可以把鼻子整成任何样子
And you could pick any nose you want.
以前的样子
Your old one.
奥黛丽·赫本,碧昂斯或者芭芭拉·史翠珊的鼻子
Audrey Hepburn, Beyonce, Barbra Streisand.
什么样子都可以
Whatever the hell you want.
我的飞机到了我要走了
My plane's here so I'm off.
珍妮特,别再出什么意外,知道吗?
Janet, no more surprises, okay?
你好,让我再这里藏一会好吗,等他们走了就行
Hi. Could I stay here for a while? Please! Just until they leave.
快起来
Get up.
我让你起来
I said get up!
求你了,我不能出去
Please, I can't go out there.
出去 - 他疯了,会杀了我的
Get out. - He's crazy. He'll kill me.
你是聋子吗?出去!
Are you deaf? Get out!
他和那个侏儒都疯了
They're out of their minds. Him and that midget.
走,走
Move. Move.
求你了,先生,我不能出去
Please, mister, I can't go out there.
他们会杀了我的,求你了
They're going to fucking kill me. Please.
不怕我告诉他们你床底下的东西吗
What if I told them what's under your bed?
你说什么?
What did you say?
不怕我告诉他们你床底下的东西吗
What if I told them what's under your bed?
你朝包里看了?
Did you look in that bag?
不,我没有
No, I did not.
胡说!你想干什么?
Bullshit! What do you want?
我只想藏在这里,直到他们离开
I just want to stay here until they leave, okay?
是谁指使你
Who do you work for?
你不要多心 - 你当我是白♥痴♥吗?
I don't know what you're talking about. - You think I'm stupid?
喂?
Hello?
等一下
Hold on a minute.
起来,去卫生间
Get up. Go in the bathroom.
好,我去
Okay. Look, I'm going.
喂?
Hello?
你还在13号♥房♥间?
So you're still in room 13?
德哈聂,我又杀了你的两个人
Listen, Dragna, I just wasted two more of your guys.
凭什么说是我的人 - 或是你收买♥♥的FBI
Why do you think they were my guys? - Feds on the payroll maybe.
这里不会有喜欢喝红酒的
They were the only wine connoisseurs within 100 miles
他们为何盯上了我
and what were they doing up my ass?
看来你需要吃抗焦虑药 -不,我不需要抗焦虑药
Seems like you should be on Prozac. - No, I don't need Prozac.
或抗抑郁药 -我只需要我的钱
Or AndroGel. - I need my goddamn money.
我现在就要求拿到钱
I need my goddamn money right now.
是你欠我的
I need what you owe me.
喂?
Hello?
你该敲门的
You could knock, you know?
谢谢
Thank you.
能让我喝一点吗?
Could I have a shot of that?
不行
No.
你打算怎么办?
So what are you going to do?
什么怎么办?
About what?
感觉你有危险
Sounds like you're in trouble.
或许我能帮忙
Maybe I can help.
一边坐着去
Go sit down over there.
我只想谢谢你让我藏在这里
Well, anyway, I just want to thank you for letting me stay here.
嘿,我不是帮你的忙
I'm not doing you any favors, okay?
让你藏在这儿,只因为你知道了
You're staying in here 'cause you put your nose in my business
不应该知道的事
where it does not belong.
如今,在我走之前,你都不能走
And now I don't want you leaving until I leave this place.
听见了吗?
Do you understand?
你他们干嘛来这里
What the fuck were you doing coming in here
翻看我的东西
looking through my shit anyway?
我来不是为了翻看你的东西
I didn't come in here to look through your shit.
那你干嘛来这里
Well, what were you doing in here, then?
跟你说过了
I told you.
他要杀了我
He was going to kill me.
关我屁事
Well, that's not my problem.
确实不关你事,对不起
I know it's my problem. I'm sorry.
说实话,我确实看了你的公文包里面
To be truthful, I did look inside your briefcase.
什么?
What the fuck?
里面只有一个信封 拿出来!让我看看!
There was only an envelope. - Get it out! Show me! - Okay.
你看了这个包里面吗?
Did you look inside this bag?
没有,我已经说过了
No, I told you already.
你到底有没有看包里的东西? - 没有
Did you look inside this bag? - No.
我他妈凭什么要相信你?
Why the fuck should I believe you?
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
不行我可以帮你
I can help you if you want.
给我出来,婊♥子♥!
Get out, bitch!
到这里来
Bring your ass out here!
该死的婊♥子♥!
You fucking skank!
你在哪?
Where are you?
我不是跟你闹着玩的
I'm not playing these games with you.
怎么回事? - 我中枪了
电影精选列表