She really wants this
她真的想要这个
And she's been working super hard.
而且她一直非常努力。
Any opposed?
有反对的吗?
Emma.
艾玛。
Um...
嗯...
I just wanted to say that I agree with lola.
我只是想说我同意萝拉。
I think that we all do.
我认为我们都这样做。
Girls?
女孩们?
Okay.
好的。
Then let's get to it.
那么让我们开始吧。
Anyone still interested in running for captain,
任何仍然有兴趣竞选队长的人,
Come up here
来这里
And tell us why you think
告诉我们你为什么这么认为
You'd be the best to lead the team.
你将是领导团队的最佳人选。
Then afterwards,
然后之后,
We're going to vote by secret ballot,
我们将以无记名投票方式投票,
And, yes, you can still vote for stephanie.
而且,是的,你仍然可以投票给斯蒂芬妮。
So, who's first?
那么,谁是第一呢?
The floor is yours.
地板是你的。
Um...
嗯...
I've been dancing with you girls for the past couple years now,
在过去的几年里,我一直在和你们跳舞,
And I just feel like we have so much fun together.
我只是觉得我们在一起玩得很开心。
I just really want to make sure
我只是真的想确定
That we make good memories together,
我们一起留下美好的回忆,
Because I want to be able to look back on them
因为我希望能够回顾他们
When we're all old and gray, I guess,
我猜,当我们都老了,灰头土脸的时候,
And be able to say...
并且可以说...
"damn, dance team was really sick."
“妈的,舞团真的病了。”
And I just...
而我只是...
You know...
你知道...
Like I said,
就像我说的,
I just really want
我只是真的想要
To keep on making great memories with you guys.
继续和你们一起创造美好的回忆。
I love you all,
我爱你们,
And...
和...
I don't know, I guess that's my "speech".
我不知道,我想那是我的“演讲”。
Please vote for me as dance captain.
请投票给我作为舞蹈队长。
If you don't, no hard feelings,
如果你不这样做,没有难过的感觉,
I guess,
我猜,
And, yeah,
而且,是的,
Go, wasps!
去吧,黄蜂!
[applause]
[掌声]
[coach] okay, who's up next?
[教练] 好的,下一个是谁?
Hey.
嘿。
Good news.
好消息。
Robert gets to come home in one week.
罗伯特一周后回家。
I just have to sort out this room for him.
我只需要为他整理一下这个房♥间。
Because of his wheelchair.
因为他的轮椅。
That's great.
那太棒了。
And you have an interview with st. Crispin's this weekend.
你有一个采访圣。克里斯平这个周末。
They just want to touch base with you
他们只是想和你接触
And see how you're feeling about enrollment, okay?
看看你对入学的感受,好吗?
Mm-hmm. I can't wait.
嗯嗯。我等不及了。
Oh!
哦!
How did it go?
进展如何?
Steph won.
斯蒂芬赢了。
I am so happy for her.
我真为她高兴。
Emma, do you want to talk about it?
艾玛,你想谈谈吗?
No. No, I don't.
不,不,我没有。
Sorry. Excuse me.
对不起。打扰一下。
Emma.
艾玛。
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[angela] right here.
[安吉拉]就在这里。
[nurse] don't you worry, I've got many years' experience.
[护士]你放心,我有很多年的经验。
[angela] welcome home.
[安吉拉] 欢迎回家。
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[angela] that's good here.
[安吉拉] 这很好。
[nurse] excellent.
[护士] 很好。
Since there is a teen in the household,
由于家里有少年,
The medicine cabinet
药柜
Must remain locked at all times.
必须始终保持锁定状态。
Okay.
好的。
Take one key and keep it on your person,
拿一把钥匙,随身携带,
Always,
总是,
And I'll have mine as well.
我也会有我的。
Okay.
好的。
Emma. Hey.
艾玛。嘿。
Come in, princesa. Don't be shy.
进来吧,公主。不要害羞。
[angela] my niece, emma.
[安吉拉] 我的侄女,艾玛。
Emma, this is cora.
艾玛,这是科拉。
She's going to be with us during the day
她白天会和我们在一起
To help out with robert.
帮助罗伯特。
-Hi. -Hi.
-你好。 -你好。
If you ever need anything, just let me know.
如果您需要任何东西,请告诉我。
I'm thinking about going into medicine
我在考虑学医
Like my aunt.
像我姑姑一样。
Excellent.
出色的。
You should be so proud.
你应该感到非常自豪。
Yeah.
是的。
Hmm.
唔。
Hi.
你好。
It's nice to have you back inside the house.
很高兴你回到屋里。
It's so good to be home.
回家真是太好了。
[emma] how do you feel?
[艾玛] 你感觉如何?
Very, very bad.
非常非常糟糕。
[cora] pain meds in 20 minutes.
[cora] 20 分钟内服用止痛药。
I'm in so much pain right now.
我现在非常痛苦。
Yeah, the point is to get you weened off,
是的,关键是让你断奶,
Not get you hooked.
不会让你上瘾。
Right.
正确的。
Can you tell that to my hips and my legs?
你能告诉我的臀部和腿吗?
Robert--
罗伯特——
I'm fine.
我很好。
Do you remember what happened?
你还记得发生了什么吗?
No.
不。
Nada.
纳达。
Just...
只是...
Black.
黑色的。
[cora] restroom?
[cora] 厕所?
Yeah. Let me show you.
是的。我来给你展示。
[angela] the bathroom's just over here...
[安吉拉] 浴室就在这边...
Are you thirsty?
你口渴吗?
Here.
这里。
What?
什么?
Nothing.
没有什么。
I, um...
我,嗯...
I brought you this.
我给你带来了这个。
That way, you can always feel close to him.
这样,你总能感觉到他离你很近。
That's very thoughtful, emma. Thank you.
太有思想了,艾玛。谢谢你。
I'm trying to stick at it, like, as long as I can.
我试着坚持下去,就像,只要我能。
[school bell rings]
[上课铃♥声♥响起]
Uh, think you could give us a second?
呃,你可以给我们一点时间吗?
Oh, yeah, sure. Absolutely.
哦,是的,当然。绝对地。
I'll just meet you in class.
我只会在课堂上见到你。
[emma] okay. Bye.
[艾玛] 好的。再见。
What? What do you want?
什么?你想要什么?
So that's what now?
所以现在是这样吗?
Six?
六?
Six what?
六什么?
电影精选列表