That's what we do.
这就是我们所做的。
We rise above and we make it work.
我们超越并使其发挥作用。
That's right.
这是正确的。
[emma] yeah.
[艾玛] 是的。
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[emma whistling "clair de lune
[艾玛吹口哨“clair de lune”]
[emma whistling "clair de lune
[艾玛吹口哨“clair de lune”]
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[cell phone ringing]
[手♥机♥响起]
Hello? This is emma.
你好?这是艾玛。
Hey, emma. It's nathan.
嘿,艾玛。 我是内森。
Hi.
你好。
Steph told me about your uncle and I just--
Steph 告诉我关于你叔叔的事 而我只是——
I just wanted to check in, see how you were holding up.
我只是想签到, 看看你的表现如何。
Um...
嗯...
Yeah, I'm...
是的,我是...
I'm fine.
我很好。
Okay. Cool, cool.
好的。酷,酷。
I was-- I was just checking.
我是—— 我只是在检查。
Okay.
好的。
Um, bye.
嗯,再见。
Bye.
再见。
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吗?
[robert moans]
[罗伯特呻♥吟♥]
Oh! Robert, robert!
哦!罗伯特,罗伯特!
No, no, no. No, you've got to leave that in for now.
不不不。不,你现在必须把它留在里面。
It's okay.
没关系。
Nod if you can hear me.
点头,如果你能听到我的话。
That's good.
那挺好的。
Do you know where you are?
你知道你在哪里吗?
You're in a hospital.
你在医院。
There was an accident and you got hurt.
出了事故,你受伤了。
We just have to get you extubated
我们只需要让你拔管
And get you home,
带你回家,
And with physio therapy,
再加上物理治疗,
You're going to be up and walking in a few months.
几个月后你会起床走路。
It's okay, it's okay.
没关系,没关系。
Please, don't-- don't move.
请不要——不要动。
Robert...
罗伯特...
Do you remember what happened?
你还记得发生了什么吗?
You want-- you want to write something?
你想——你想写点什么?
Okay. Yeah.
好的。是的。
Here.
这里。
Here.
这里。
There you go. There you go.
你去吧。你去吧。
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
I've been dancing with you girls
我一直在和你们跳舞
For the past couple of years now.
在过去的几年里。
I just...
我只是...
I don't know, we've had so much fun together.
我不知道,我们在一起玩得很开心。
We've had so much fun together.
我们在一起玩得很开心。
We've... We've had--
我们……我们曾经——
[angela] emma?
[安吉拉]艾玛?
Can you come downstairs?
你能下楼吗?
Coming!
未来!
You're home early.
你早点回家。
I have incredible news.
我有难以置信的消息。
What?
什么?
Robert's going to pull through.
罗伯特会挺过去的。
I knew he'd make it through.
我知道他会挺过去的。
Yeah.
是的。
I don't want to keep him in there
我不想把他留在里面
A minute longer than he has to be,
比他必须的时间长一分钟,
So we're going to set him up down here,
所以我们要把他安置在这里,
I'm bringing in a nurse,
我要请护士来
Physical therapist.
物理治疗师。
He's going to be up and walking
他会站起来走路
Before we know it.
在我们知道之前。
Has he said anything?
他有没有说什么?
He's had flashes.
他有过闪光。
What kind of flashes?
什么样的闪光?
Nothing specific. That's it.
没什么具体的。而已。
I remember everything that happened to me.
我记得发生在我身上的一切。
Yeah, but you're special, emma.
是的,但你很特别,艾玛。
I know.
我知道。
And you're the first person he asked about when he came to.
你是他来的时候问的第一个人。
What did he say?
他说什么?
He asked if you were all right.
他问你还好吗。
He loves you, honeybear.
他爱你,亲爱的。
I need to go and practice.
我需要去练习。
Election's tomorrow.
选举明天。
Okay.
好的。
Have fun.
玩得开心。
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ gonna turn back time ♪
♪ 时光倒流 ♪
♪ wanna control it ♪
♪ 想要控制它 ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ can we slow it down? ♪
♪ 我们可以放慢速度吗? ♪
♪ down, down ♪
♪ 下来,下来 ♪
♪ yeah, you say what you wanna say now ♪
♪ 是的,你说你现在想说的话 ♪
♪ it's not the time to sit and wait around ♪
♪ 现在不是坐等的时候 ♪
♪ come close and you can find your way around ♪
♪ 靠近,你可以找到自己的路 ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
-You haven't heard? -No.
- 你没听说过? -不。
Things have been kinda busy at my place.
我家的事情有点忙。
Where's steph?
斯蒂芬在哪里?
Not coming.
不来。
Why?
为什么?
Somebody totally stole her dog out of her backyard last night,
昨晚有人从她后院偷走了她的狗,
And this morning, some jogger found it.
今天早上,一些慢跑者发现了它。
And?
和?
It was dead, emma!
它死了,艾玛!
Like, chopped up and stabbed,
就像,被切碎和刺伤,
And blood and guts everywhere!
到处都是血和内脏!
That is so horror movie.
就是这么恐怖的电影。
Do they know who did it?
他们知道是谁干的吗?
Some psychopath.
一些精神病患者。
The world is full of them.
世界充满了他们。
That's why there's so many podcasts.
这就是为什么有这么多播客的原因。
[school bell rings]
[上课铃♥声♥响起]
Hey.
嘿。
Hey, nathan.
嘿,内森。
What's up?
这是怎么回事?
Not much.
不多。
Can I walk you to class?
我可以送你去上课吗?
Sure.
当然。
Okay.
好的。
[indistinct conversation]
[模糊的对话]
[coach] okay, ladies. Settle in.
[教练] 好的,女士们。定居。
We have a bit of a dilemma before us at the moment.
目前,我们面临着一个难题。
Stephanie lowford.
斯蒂芬妮·洛福德。
She's not here to audition, obviously,
很明显,她不是来试镜的,
And for good reason.
并且有充分的理由。
So, the question becomes
那么问题就变成了
Is she still eligible for captain next year?
她明年还有资格当队长吗?
I say yes.
我说是。
I mean, it's not her fault
我的意思是,这不是她的错
Someone went all stabby-stab on her pup.
有人全力刺伤她的小狗。
电影精选列表