[sighs] no thanks.
[叹气]不,谢谢。
Seriously?
严重地?
You don't recognize me, do you?
你不认识我了,是吗?
Should I?
我是不是该?
Bye, emma.
再见,艾玛。
Well, the offer still stands if you get bored or whatever.
好吧,如果你感到无聊或其他什么,这个提议仍然有效。
Only stupid people get bored.
只有愚蠢的人才会感到无聊。
Well?
出色地?
She said "maybe later."
她说“也许以后”。
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
Hey, emma.
嘿,艾玛。
Can you come in here for a minute?
你能进来一下吗?
Mm-hmm. Yeah. What's up?
嗯嗯。是的。这是怎么回事?
Robert and I have some amazing news.
罗伯特和我有一些惊人的消息。
[emma] mm-hmm?
[艾玛] 嗯嗯?
Did you want to tell her or do you want me to tell her?
你是想告诉她还是要我告诉她?
No, you tell her, you tell her.
不,你告诉她,你告诉她。
Robert called in a few favors,
罗伯特请了几个人情,
Got you accepted to st. Crispin's
让你接受了圣。克里斯平的
For your junior and senior year!
为你的大三和大四!
I'm doing so well here, though.
不过,我在这里做得很好。
Well, then you'll probably do really good there.
好吧,那么你可能会在那里做得很好。
Yeah.
是的。
Isn't that great?
那不是很棒吗?
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
嗯嗯。是的。
This is incredible.
这难以置信。
Thank you, robert.
谢谢你,罗伯特。
You're welcome.
别客气。
Oh, and, hey, I found my knife.
哦,还有,嘿,我找到了我的刀。
Well, good news all around.
嗯,好消息四处传来。
Yay.
耶。
[angela] you know, we should celebrate.
[安吉拉] 你知道,我们应该庆祝一下。
How about tomorrow I make some steak?
明天我做牛排怎么样?
Oh, yes, please! That would be awesome.
哦,是的,请!那将是真棒。
Sounds great.
听起来很棒。
Can't wait.
等不及了。
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ blue skies smilin' at me ♪
♪ 蓝天对我微笑 ♪
♪ nothin' but blue skies do I see ♪
♪ 什么都没有,我只看到蓝天 ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ blue birds singin' a song ♪
♪ 蓝鸟在歌♥唱 ♪
♪ nothin' but blue birds all day long... ♪
♪ 整天只有蓝色的鸟儿...... ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[screaming]
[尖叫]
♪ ...Never saw things goin' so right ♪
♪ ...从未见过如此顺利的事情♪
♪ noticin' the days hurry by ♪
♪ 注意到日子匆匆而过 ♪
♪ when you're in love my, how they fly ♪
♪ 当你爱上我的时候,他们如何飞翔 ♪
♪ blue days all of them gone ♪
♪ 蓝色的日子都过去了 ♪
♪ nothin' but blue skies from now on ♪
♪ 从现在开始只有蓝天 ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ nothin' but blue skies do I see ♪
♪ 什么都没有,我只看到蓝天 ♪
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
♪ I never saw the sun shine so bright ♪
♪ 我从未见过如此耀眼的阳光 ♪
♪ never saw things goin' right ♪
♪ 从来没有看到事情进展顺利 ♪
♪ noticin' the days hurry by ♪
♪ 注意到日子匆匆而过 ♪
♪ when you're in love my, how they fly ♪
♪ 当你爱上我的时候,他们如何飞翔 ♪
♪ blue days all of them gone ♪
♪ 蓝色的日子都过去了 ♪
♪ nothin' but blue skies from now on ♪
♪ 从现在开始只有蓝天 ♪
[angela] yeah, I can meet you at noon.
[安吉拉] 是的,我可以在中午见到你。
Mm-hmm.
嗯嗯。
No, that's the earliest I can be there.
不,那是我能到的最早时间。
I have two appointments at ten.
我十点有两个约会。
I know. Yeah. Okay.
我知道。是的。好的。
Just let me know exactly where...
让我知道具体在哪里...
[cade babbling]
[卡德咿呀学语]
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
[milo] what do you want?
[milo]你想要什么?
[emma] I think you know.
[艾玛]我想你知道。
[chloe] do you know what happens in the electric chair?
[chloe]你知道在电椅上会发生什么吗?
Emma!
艾玛!
[chloe] it cooks you.
[chloe]它会煮你。
Your skin crackles and shrivels
你的皮肤会裂开和枯萎
Like homemade bacon in the morning.
喜欢自♥制♥培根 早上。
[emma] it's okay, daddy.
[艾玛]没关系,爸爸。
I'd never hurt anyone for no reason.
我永远不会伤害任何人 无缘无故。
[screaming]
[尖叫]
...A basket of kisses.
...一篮子吻。
A basket of kisses...
一篮子的吻……
A basket of kisses.
一篮子的吻。
[gunshot]
[枪声]
[gasping]
[喘气]
[♪♪]
[♪♪]
Em?
嗯?
Emma, what's wrong?
艾玛,怎么了?
Nothing. Just tired.
没有什么。只是累了。
S'up?
起来了吗?
Can I join you guys?
我可以加入你们吗?
-Yeah. -Yeah, absolutely.
-是的。 -是的,绝对的。
So, how do you like it here so far?
那么,到目前为止,你觉得这里怎么样?
I don't like it anywhere.
我哪里都不喜欢。
You can't smoke in here.
你不能在这里吸烟。
No?
不?
So where'd you transfer from?
那你是从哪里转的?
St. Alden's.
圣奥尔登。
Oh, my god!
我的天啊!
So you two, like, know each other?
所以你们两个,就像,认识对方?
Ish.
伊什。
I went by katie back then.
那时我经过凯蒂。
You should've said something.
你应该说点什么。
You think you're smart.
你认为你很聪明。
You would've figured it out eventually.
你最终会想通的。
Or not.
或不。
So wait.
所以等等。
You knew that kid who drowned?
你认识那个溺水的孩子吗?
-And that teacher? -Yeah.
- 那位老师呢? -是的。
Whoa.
哇。
Sorry about your dad.
对不起你♥爸♥爸。
It's fine.
没关系。
[school bell rings]
[上课铃♥声♥响起]
-I think-- -you should ask her.
-我认为--你应该问她。
-Ask her, yeah. -Okay.
-问她,是的。 -好的。
I'm having a slumber party at my place tomorrow.
明天我要在我家举♥行♥睡衣派对。
It's more of a dance team thing,
这更像是一个舞蹈队的事情,
But you should totally come.
但你应该完全来。
Maybe.
也许。
See ya around, emma.
再见,艾玛。
Oh, that sounds good.
哦,听起来不错。
And...
和...
This is for you.
这个给你。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
[angela] de nada.
[安吉拉]德纳达。
[cade crying on baby monitor]
[cade 在婴儿监视器上哭泣]
Oh, you know what...
哦,你知道什么...
That sounds like a poopy cry.
这听起来像一个大哭。
[robert] let me go, let me go.
[罗伯特]放开我,放开我。
[angela] no, no, no. I got it. Let me just...
[安吉拉]不,不,不。我知道了。让我...
-Are you sure? -...Do this.
-你确定吗? -...做这个。
电影精选列表