他们跟我来的
No, they're with me.
兄弟 我找到拉缪尔之后 你好好表现
Dude, when I find Rahmel, you're gonna spit for him, right
我要去找艾丽莎
No! I'm gonna go find Alicia.
-兄弟 -别搞砸了
- Bro. - Don't fuck this up for me.
靠
Fuck!
我会的
I might.
好兄弟
My guy!
是的
Yes.
不离不弃
Still whack. Still bad.
我们回来了
We're back.
我能请你帮个忙吗
Look, can I ask a favor, please
你想怎样 查得
What do you want, Chad
我还在找拉缪尔
I'm still looking for Rahmel.
很奇怪 到处都找不到
I mean, it's ridiculous. I can't find his ass anywhere.
你在贵宾房♥找过没有
Well, have you tried looking for his ass in VIP
还有贵宾房♥?
There's an after-after party
无论多高级的派对
Listen, no matter how exclusive the party is,
都总会有更私密的区域
it's always gonna be another place more exclusive.
靠
Shit!
他们就不能在一个地方好好耍吗?
I mean, Jesus, can't people just relax and have fun in one fucking place
这看起来不错
This looks nice.
天
God.
734套房♥ 我会自己去
Suite 734. I would personally go myself,
但我听说设计师在 我还欠他钱
but I heard Desiigner's there, and I owe him some money.
靠 我现在去那边
Fuck, man, I gotta get down there, don't IShit.
你为什么要喝轩尼诗
Why are you drinking Henny when we both know your little Jewish ass
但你其实想喝伏特加兑蔓越莓
really wants some vodka and cranberry
什么 没有的事 我喜欢轩尼诗
WhatDon't be trippin', I love Henny.
这是神的花蜜
It's the nectar of the gods, you know that.
非常美味
Delicious.
你知道你的问题 查得
You know what your problem is, Chad
你太用力去变成另一个人
You try way too hard to be something that you're not,
这让你看起来像个傻♥逼♥
and it really comes across as you being a dick.
但如果你可以做自己
But if you actually tried being yourself...
你应该可以找到妞去开房♥
you might even get a girl to fuck you.
你不是说今晚是吧
You don't mean like tonight, right
你学得很快
SeeYou're learning.
你的笑容不错
And look at that smile, that's a good smile.
-什么 这样吗 -我觉得你应该多笑
- What, this- Yes. I think if you smile more,
人们会对你不一样
people may actually treat you differently.
你现在对我不一样吗
Are you reacting to me differently right now
-可能吧 -我爱你
- Maybe. - I love you.
我知道
I know, boo.
你是我遇到的最棒的女人
You're the most amazing woman I have ever met.
如果我这么棒 明天来夜店找我
Well, if I'm so amazing, come see me at the club tomorrow.
带上你♥爸♥爸的提款卡
And bring your daddy's ATM card.
信♥用♥卡♥
And his Amex.
黑卡 全都要
And his Black Card. And everything else.
我会为你倾尽所有
I'm gonna Venmo the shit out of you, girl.
靠
Damn.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you, sir.
别说傻话
Don't say shit.
好的
Okay, yeah.
拉缪尔肯定在这里 我能感觉到
Rahmel is definitely here, I can feel it in my dick.
DJ卡里 兄弟 你冷静点 我很低调
DJ Khaled!Bro, you gotta chill, man, chill. I'm on the low, man.
-玩得开心 -玩得开心
- Bless up! - Bless up.
聪明
Wise up!
没问题
Totally.
嘿 阿曼达
Hey, Amanda.
艾丽莎在哪里
Where's Alicia
她一直在找你
She was looking for your ass all night.
提格斯里?
Tee Grizzley
我们在交流悲惨童年
Grizz Nasty and I were just exchanging stories about our troubled childhoods.
他19岁贩药被抓 我有囊肿痤疮
He was arrested at 19 for selling drugs, and I had cystic acne.
阿曼达知道那苦处
Amanda know about that struggle.
艾丽莎在哪里
So, where's Alicia
她一直找你 但你太迟了
She was looking for you all night, man, but now you may be too late.
太迟了什么意思 我刚到
What do you mean too lateI just got here.
她喝了很多
She had a lot to drink, like a lot.
乖乖女喝多了
Ain't gonna lie, home-girl fucked up.
靠 你们最后在哪里见到她
Fuck. Okay, where'd you guys see her at last
在酒吧那边和个光头在一起
Heading to the bar with some big bald guy.
-靠 -祝好运
- Shit! Fuck. - Good luck with that.
我跟你说个秘密
Can I tell you a secret
没人能让我觉得自己 又弱小又强大
No one's ever made me feel like so small, but still really strong.
再见
Bye.
杰西卡 嗨 我一直找你
Jessica! Hi. I've been looking all over for you.
她跟你说过了 兄弟
She's spoken for, man. Come on.
这是我最喜欢的视频
This is my favorite video.
抱歉 设计师先生 但这真的很重要
Sorry, Mr. Desiigner, but this is very important.
杰西卡 拉缪尔在哪里 奥云来了
Jessica, where's RahmelI have Owen.
你拿走我的电♥话♥?我是不是该 一巴掌打醒你
Did you just take my phoneI should get up and run at your mouth.
很抱歉 给你
I'm so sorry. Here.
兄弟 你在看水獭的视频?
But dude, are you watching otter videos
是啊 我很喜欢 它们是大自然的魔术师
Yeah, I love otter videos. They're nature's little magicians.
你对我看这个有意见?
You got a problem with me watching otter videos
没有没有 我很喜欢水獭
No, not at all. I like otters.
你太迟了 拉缪尔走了
You're too late, Jeff. Rahmel's gone.
什么意思走了 他在哪里
What do you mean, he's goneWhere is he
他回家了
He went home.
你失败了
You blew it.
算了吧
Let it go.
嘿 这就是它们在吃生菜
Hey, it's the one where they eat lettuce.
他在吃了
Oh, he's gonna do it. Do it!
他不眨眼
Is he gonna blink
他也不动
He ain't moved yet.
我们走吧 他嗑药多了
We outta here. He's trippin', man.
拉缪尔走了 兄弟 我们太迟了
Rahmel's gone, man.We were too late.
今晚真操蛋
This night's a fucking disaster.
走吧
Let's go.
你今晚太执着于追着我姐姐
You know, you were so obsessed with following my sister around tonight,
错过了实现梦想的最后机会
that you blew our last chance of achieving our dream.
我没听错吧
Am I fucking hearing things
你搞砸了最后机会 你让我吸了克里的大♥麻♥
You blew our last chance when you made me smoke Khalifa kush,
为了在Instagram上多点关注
so we could get some stoner Instagram followers.
我们不是名人
We're not stoners, Jeff.
这就是你的问题
But that's your fucking problem,
总是想成为另一种人
you're always trying to be something you're not.
是我的错 一点挫折 就让你变成无用鬼
So, it's my fault that you let one little setback turn you into a pussy
你都不敢将你去参军的事唱出来
who's so afraid to spit that you're enlisting in the fucking Marines tomorrow.
好的 不止一点挫折
Okay, it was, you know, more than one little setback.
我不是害怕做事
And, nigga, nobody's afraid to do anything.
你害怕
Yeah, you are, Owen.
你就是害怕 接受现实
You're afraid, man, face it.
我竟然认为你真的有才
God, I can't believe I thought you were the real deal.
你只是个吓坏了的无用鬼
Turns out, you're just a scared little bitch.
我是无用鬼
I'm a bitch
你听到了
You fucking heard me.
好的 看着
Okay. Bet.
嘿 在场的各位 这是杰夫
Hey, everybody, this is Jeff
是我遇到最白♥痴♥的人
Probably the dumbest dumb fuck I've ever met
一个东岸的白人男孩 以为自己是黑鬼的一员
He's a white boy from the East Coast Who thinks he's one of the Migos
我很奇怪你没有遇到危险
I'm surprised that you're not rocking Fucking dreads
因为你太卑躬屈膝
'Cause you are the definition of cringe
我们真的是朋友吗
Are we even fucking friends
因为我10岁后就没和你吵过
'Cause I ain't fucked with you Since I was ten
我一直都想和你姐姐上♥床♥ 每天我睡醒就掩饰
But I've been trying to fuck your sister So every day I just get up and pretend
是的 杰夫 我没说实话
But, yes Jeff, you have been lied to
中学的每个人都讨厌你 我也是
And everyone from high school Hates your white ass more than I do
连你的父亲也一样
And your own dad feels the same way Times two
电影精选列表