I really, really mean it These niggas is stuck on easy
唱得这么好
Play this game so well
他们回去和妈妈说 奥云作弊了
They run and tell their mama "Owen's cheating"
而不是给予掌声鼓励 兄弟
Instead of just passing the sticks, dude
坐优步回家吧 如果你不想冒风险
Take Uber home If you're scared to take a risk, dude
大新闻 再过几小时我就要改变人生
And big news, I'm a couple hours away From making a big move
像其他嘻哈歌♥手一样站在观众前面
Shooting at people like all these rappers Pretend to
我的嘻哈没有垃圾词 我从没有这样干
I'm okay with not rapping about shit I've never been through
我不想同流合污
'Cause anything is better Than being like one of them dudes
年轻的噢 洁身自好
Young OH! Flow is so immaculate
我就做自己 不需要练习
I'm just being me, my nigga I don't have to practice it
这就是我的本色 这么久我都不知道怎么掩饰
I've been raw so fucking long That I forgot what practice is
我拍了些照片 但没有台词
Me doing some plastic shit's a picture I wouldn't know what the caption is
我有一半白人血统 问题很多
I'm just a half-white rapping Real problem having
可能有潜力 没有自信 虚荣
Power packing,confidence lacking Compliment addict
谁能给我机会 让我开始表演
Who can get up on these tracks And start wreaking fucking havoc
谁能有机会 在半场就投篮命中
Who would sink a shot from half court If he ever had it
兄弟 别停 继续
Dude, don't stop. Keep going.
来吧 你要相信我
C'mon, you gotta believe me
今晚我要完成不可能的任务
Impossible Look easy
我吐在威斯·克里发身上 晕头转向
I threw up on Wiz Khalifa I was feeling queasy
一夜成为网红 这些黑鬼不知道
Overnight success Except these niggas tried to meme me
我想世界了解我 但他们只想看我表演抽搐
I just want the world to see me They just wanna over-seize me
我不想放弃说唱 我需要继续
But I can't leave rap alone The game needs me
无论能否成功 我都直面人生 正视自己
Want me or not, I look life in the face And tell it what you've got
要更多刻薄的评论才能让我停下
Gonna take a lotta more mean tweets For me to stop
我知道我有天分 即使我不被发掘
I know I'm a genius, even if I never pop
因为我的基因有黑鬼没有的
'Cause my DNA consists of everything These niggas not
靠
Fuck.
兄弟 我想的不一样
Dude, that went so differently in my head.
操
Fuck that.
-兄弟 你去哪里 -爬防火梯
- Bro, where you going- To climb the fire escape.
你说是3楼对吗
You said the third floor, right
好的 我不知道你是不是认真的
Okay, I can't tell if you're kidding or not.
我明天就参军了 这是最后机会
I'm a fucking Marine tomorrow, okayIt's now or never.
记得你问过我 是不是不见了什么
Yo. Remember when you asked me if something was missing
-是的 -不是你的天分
- Yeah. - Well, it wasn't your talent, bro.
是你的自信
It was your confidence.
但现在 你明显自信爆棚
But it is here now, my friend, in the most undeniable way.
谢谢
Thanks.
好的 兄弟
Okay, dude.
听我说 你离唱片合同只有…
Listen to me, all that stands between you and a record deal is literally...
我们为什么来这里
Why are we at Juice Press
记得之前这里是什么地方?
Remember what it was before a Juice Press
肥必唱片店
Fat Beats record store.
兄弟 我以为我们很有胆色
Damn, dude, we thought we were so gangster
来到市区 直奔此地
coming into the city just to go to this place.
你以前戴着你♥妈♥的♥金项链
You used to come in here really rocking your mom's gold chains
还有穿着你姐姐的皮裤
and your sister's leatherfucking pants.
是的
Yep.
我2011年坎耶的造型
My... My Kanye 2011 phase.
其实挺受好评
I actually got a lot of compliments on that look.
我应该再来一次
I should bring it back.
如果我以前没说过 你曾经是最牛逼的经理人
Yo, if I haven't told you this, you have been an awesome fucking manager.
为什么是曾经
Why "been"
因为 这里是梦开始的地方
Because, bro, this is where the dream started.
我们今晚要说再见了
It's where we gotta say goodbye to it.
请不要在我面前哭
Please don't cry on me, bro.
是因为胡椒喷雾
It's pepper spray.
不是 有灰尘
No, it's not, there's moisture.
你在哭
And you're crying.
会不会哈佛的人 就像高中的人一样讨厌我
What if everyone at Harvard just fucking hates me like they did in high school
高中的人没有讨厌你
No, everyone in high school didn't hate you.
好的 大部分吧 绝大部分讨厌你
Okay, a lot of people... the vast majority of people in high school hated you.
每个人都讨厌我
Everyone hated me.
除了你那些浮夸言行和土豪外表
But look, underneath this dickish exterior and fucking Gucci everything,
你有一颗完美的内心
you honestly have a heart of gold.
靠
Shit.
是我姐姐
It's my sister.
我看到你做的事
I see what you did there.
嘿 你们怎么了
Hey, boys. Oh, my God, what happened to you two
打了一架 没什么大不了
Just a little scrap, it's nothing serious.
这是卡洛斯 马克斯的男朋友
This is Carlos, Max's boyfriend.
男朋友这个词太认真 我们就是在约会
Boyfriend is a strong word. I would say we're hanging out.
其实
Actually...
-他很喜欢我 -我们吃点东西
- he's obsessed with me. - Okay, let's just eat.
尴尬了
Awkward.
这真棒
That's fucking awesome.
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
你跟我说的在天台看日出
You sell me on this magical rooftop sunrise
然后你就不见了
and then you disappear on me
-这是你的手段吗? -等等 不是
- Is that your game- Wait, whatNo.
夜晚还没结束 我们还有机会
Besides, the night's not even over. We could still go for it.
夜晚已经结束了
Night's over.
我们何时再见面
When will I see you again
老实说 我不知道
Honestly, I don't even know.
我们先说好
Let's make a pact then.
下次见面 我们要一起喝冰酒
The next time we see each other, we're gonna get those ice cold 40s,
吃薯片 然后看日出
salt and vinegar chips, and watch the sunrise.
好的
Yes.
然后狠狠做♥爱♥
And then fuck like animals.
我只是开玩笑
No, I'm just kidding.
40度我喝不了 能换玫瑰吗?
I can't have 40s, can you sub rosé
好的
Good.
都坐好了
Both getting in the back again. Nice.
抱歉昨晚没打电♥话♥
I'm so sorry I didn't call last night.
晚上实在太…
The night just sort of like...
现在都结束了
ran away from me.
你父亲的车怎么了 杰弗里
The hell happened to your daddy's car, Jeffrey
只是我父亲对我失望的事情 又多了一件
Just one in a sea of disappointments my father's had to endure having me as a son.
我在你这么大的时候 也搞坏父亲的车
I fucked up my dad's Impala when I was your age.
但他没有对我失望 只是觉得我是个麻烦
Didn't make me a disappointment, just made me a pain in the ass.
孩子都这样 包括我儿子
Like all children, including my own son.
我们15分钟后出发
Speaking of, we ship out in 15 minutes.
好的 谢谢 父亲
Okay, thanks, Dad.
不要谢谢 你要先开一段
Don't thank me. I should make you drive first shift.
我昨晚一直在重温《迈亚密风云》
I was up late last night binge-watching my boy Rico Tubbs on Miami Vice.
再问一次 帕度沙在哪里?
One more time, where's Pedroza
演得真是很不错
That was a cool brother right there.
15分
Fifteen.
-我差点忘了 -什么
- I almost forgot. - What
-我从里昂那里拿回来 -兄弟 我的天
- I got this off of Leon. - Dude. Holy shit.
我打倒了他
Yeah. I really knocked that nigga out.
你为了我打架
Yeah. And you did it for me.
是的
Yeah.
-嗯 -算是吧
- Yeah. - Kind of.
那个人这样说?
That's what the guy said
好的 老实说 这都是废话
Okay. No, to be honest, this sounds like total dog shit to me.
我到了再处理
Look, I'll just deal with it when I land. Yeah.
早上好 父亲
Morning, Father.
嘿
Hey.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk
抱歉 要赶飞机 我到了给你电♥话♥
Sorry, late for a flight. I'll call you when I land.
昨晚 我开了幻影送艾丽莎去市区
Alicia made me borrow the Phantom to drive her into the city last night.
什么
What
首先声明 这不是我的错
For the record, it wasn't my fault.
我努力工作为家里提供好东西 你完全不知感激
You have no respect for how hard I work to provide nice things for this family.
我知道
Yes, I do!
但我宁愿你能多陪家人
But honestly I'd rather just have you around once in a while.
你觉得我很丢人吗
Or whatAre you too embarrassed of me
-别激动 杰弗里 -我是认真的
电影精选列表