狄奇 你看
Hey Ditch look.
这一刀是她带你挨的
It's for you.
克莉丝比你更有种
Krista was more of a man than you could ever be.
狄奇
Ditch.
狄奇
Ditch.
我会带你走
I'm gonna I'm gonna get you outta here.
喂 琼琳 妙手大♥师♥
Hey Jo. Robocam.
看我手上是什么
Guess what I got.
看呀 狄奇寄来的明信片
Check it out. Postcard from Ditch.
不会吧 给我 给我 - 真的
No! Gimme gimme gimme gimme. - Really.
快点 念出来
Come on Jolleen read it.
他到俄♥国♥了 - 伙计 狄奇寄来的明信片
Ha-ha! He made it! - Hey you guys a postcard from Ditch.
狄奇寄来的明信片 - 他竟然成功了
Postcard from Ditch. - He made it guys.
李察·布罗迪先生
Mr. Richard Brodie.
李察·布罗迪先生 来
Mr. Richard Brodie. Come.
这种勋章是破天荒 首次颁给外国人
能颁勋给你 我深感荣幸
我的天 好家伙
My my my my my.
这里的巴士不管用 我是个混♥蛋♥
跳伞跳坏脑子了
谢谢你 非常酷
Thank you. Very cool.
你戴俄♥国♥金牌很好看
You look good in Russian gold.
哈啰 最近怎么样啊 老妈
Hello. How are ya? Hi Mama. How are ya?
嘿 老爸 很高兴看到你
Uh hey! Papa! Get that hand. Good to see ya. Yes.
我真不敢相信 好呀 真有三脚狗
Hey-hey! I don't believe it! Yes! Tripod?