摩 天 悍 将
美国联邦航♥空♥署
玩的愉快
沙漠之城跳伞中心
沙漠之城跳伞中心
本月最佳员工
证件照自助拍照
两分半钟出照片
狄奇没有杀我
跳伞运动员在市中心被捕
根据联邦航♥空♥署的命令
除非另行通知
本公♥司♥暂停开展所有飞行业务
警 告
电 网 激 活 时 间
下午6:00-早上6:30
警 告
电 网 激 活 时 间
下午6:00-早上6:30
高压危险
我从工厂跟踪喀尔 追丢了
I tailed Kerr from the factory. I lost him.
但是我看见俄制七四七降落
But I saw it land their Interflug 747.
一小时前的事 我打电♥话♥给奥吉诺夫
An hour ago. When I asked for Orgenov
但国防部长说他没空
this asshole in Defense Ministry said he was unavailable.
可能是喝醉了 他否认有飞机被劫持
Probably blind drunk. Then he denied that any plane had been hijacked.
但我车顶的机轮压痕怎么解释
So what are the tire marks on the roof of my car?
沙漠那么大 谁知会藏在哪里
Somewhere in the desert. I don't know where they'll hide it.
现在不是谈是非的时候 来不及了
It's too late to bring ethics into this. Way too late.
我不能报案 不行
I can't do it. I can't!
这些人是我们的同胞 拜托
These are our own people for Christ's sake.
你必须正视这件事 已经过去了
他们知道我们在背后搞鬼
他们一定会置我们于死地
我要走了 如果你聪明就跟我一起走
你的室友呢
Where's your roommate?
你最好告诉我
Better tell me.
你要不要讲出来
Wanna talk now or what?
喂 她在哪里
Hey! Where is she?
你对她太辣手了吧
Don't you think you were a little rough on her?
我不知道 她看起来像洗澡时滑一跤
I don't know. It'll look like she slipped in the shower.
怎么收拾那室友 - 我们会再来
What about the roommate? - We'll be back.
我爱死这辆车了
Oof. This car brings me to my knees.
你刚才的身手够酷 - 噢 闭嘴
You did good up there. - Oh shut up.
跟气压一样 气温已经下降 哇
Temperatures are already dropping along with the barometer Whoa!
这是新娘婚前的狂欢派对吗 - 白妮蒂的派对
Is this the bachelorette party for - It's Bernadette's party.
白妮蒂过八岁生日 - 噢
Bernadette is eight years old today. - Oh.
别错过头条大新闻 今天凤♥凰♥城出现幽浮
Well in case you missed it there was a U.F.O. spotted over Phoenix today.
有不明物体坠落
That's "Unidentified Falling Object. "
你也许记得胆大妄为的狄奇
You may remember 31-year-old Richard Brodie from another high-profile escapade.
去年狄奇跳伞在足球场降落
Last year Brodie skydived into a football game at Sun Devils stadium
然后抢到足球飞奔达阵
and proceeded to pick up the ball and run for a touchdown.
在底线被两队球员合力扑倒
He was tackled in the end zone by both teams.
他今天的惊人表演将被警方控告
As a result of today's stunt police charged the wayward skydiver
擅闯禁止飞行区
with violating restricted air space.
[F.A.A.] Federal Aeronautics Administration 美国联邦航♥空♥局
FAA联邦航♥空♥署正着手调查
The F.A.A. is said to be investigating.
尼龙衣料又流行了 - 这套衣服是监狱借我穿的
Polyester makin' a comeback? - Loaner clothes. County jail.
是不是露屁♥股♥装
Uh-huh. Suit with the breakaway buttocks?
为了吃饭我得赚外快 - 是吗 这个给你吃
Tryin' to pick up a little extra cash Jo. A man's gotta eat. - Yeah? Eat this.
航♥空♥署的检查报告 上个月我们有十二项违规
F.A.A. inspection report. They hit us with 12 safety violations last month.
这已经很严重了 你还玩这一招
That's the most for any jump center in the country. And now you pull this.
噢 最严重的违规 - 对啊
Wow. The most ever? - Yeah.
谢谢各位 不要激动
Thank you thank you. All right relax.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我们已上了航♥空♥署的黑名单
We're already on the F.A.A. hit list.
你胡搞瞎搞会连累大家
You pull a stupid stunt like this it hurts everyone here.
你给我听好 我们通过检查之前
Now you listen to me. Until we pass the next inspection
不准你从雷达站塔跳伞
there will be no more base jumps off of radar towers.
不准跳运作中的高楼起重机
No more bungee jumps off construction cranes while they're operating.
不准做低空开伞 否则你会摔死
And Ditch no more low altitude pulls. You're going to bounce.
用棉花棒清耳朵也不准吗
Can I use a Q-tip inside my ear or just around the edge?
事态严重 不要开玩笑
This is serious. Knock it off. Quit kiddin' around.
轻松点 你要改善那些地方
All right. Ease up Jo. Just tell me what you need done.
副伞要重检 自动开伞器 伞质料要重检
Reserve chute inspections A.O.D. checks pH tests.
我已列重检项目单 - 什么项目单
All the things I put on the list. - What list?
上星期我放在你桌上的
The list I put on your desk last week.
你放在那里面
You put it in there?
喂 帅哥 - 嘿 你好吗
Hey handsome. - Hiya Max. How are you?
你忙完没有
You gonna be done soon?
等我整理好这边 再给机车电镀
Yeah soon as I file this half of the room and chrome that half.
有新来的学生要上课 你能处理好吗
Got a new student needs a lesson. Think you can handle it?
你去问琼琳 - 不行呀 琼林
You better run it past Jo. - Can't do that. Jo
这不是你吧
This is not you.
恐怕是 - 真的是你耶
Afraid so. - This is you!
老天 原来你是体操名将
Oh my God. I didn't know you were one of those big gymnast guys.
怎么都不拿出来秀 你样子好可爱
How come you never showed this to anyone? You look so cute.
那发型好土 - 嗯哼
See the haircut? - Uh-huh.
所以不秀
That's how come.
你好滑稽
You are so funny.
琼琳去凤♥凰♥城了 我有四通电♥话♥要接
Ahem. Okay. Jo's gone into Phoenix and I got four phone calls on hold.
帮我安排这个新生的课好吗 求你了
I really need you to schedule this lesson for me okay? Please?
好吧 他人呢
All right. Where is he?
是一个她
It's a she.
我的
My.
你快去接电♥话♥
You better get on those phone calls Max.
好 好 - 回头见
Yeah. Yeah. - See ya later.
额 回头见
Uh-huh. See ya.
想不到我会来学跳伞 你是教练
I can't believe I'm doing this. You're the instructor?
是的 我是狄奇·布罗迪
Yes. Ditch Brodie.
你别相信电视有关我的报导 都是骗人的
If you saw the recent media coverage it was all a pack of lies.
对不起 我不知道 - 那就好
Sorry. I didn't know. - Good.
克莉丝·莫乐 嗨 - 嗨 克莉丝
Um Chris Morrow. Hi. - Hi Chris.
我想在今天上课 所以
I uh wanted to take a lesson today so
我想是的 对 我要上课
I think I do Yeah I think I do.
跳伞有致命快♥感♥是吗 - 噢 当然
So it's a rush right? - Oh yeah.
跳伞的书上说那感觉很爽 是吧
That's what I keep reading. Just like a great high right?
我猜你是第一次吧 - 你怎么知道
Let me guess. First time? - How'd you know?
凭感觉
Just a hunch.
听着 克莉丝今天人手不足
Listen Chris I'm a little shorthanded today.
不过我可以把你安排在星期五一大早
The good news is I can squeeze you in first thing Friday morning.
听起来怎么样 - 如果你被罚禁跳 由我来教她
How's that sound? - Hey Ditch if you're grounded maybe I could
汤姆 你好 再见 伙计们 我罩得住
Hello Tom. Bye Tom. Hey guys it's me all right?
狄奇
Ditch?
你不会要汤姆
You don't want Tom.
为什么 - 你要最好的 那就是我
Why not? - Because you want the best and you're already talkin' to him.
星期五如何 - 嗯
How does Friday sound? - Um
不知道 也许
I don't know. Maybe.
我是鼓足了勇气才开车来此
You see it took me a while to work up the nerve to just drive here
如果今天不跳 现在不跳
and I think if I don't do it today right now
只怕我永远不敢再来
I'm afraid I may never come back.
永远
Ever?
我不敢 不敢来了
Um no.
噢 孩子
Oh boy.
好吧 - 真的
Okay. - Yeah?
对 - 我的天
Yeah. - Oh my God!
第一课 我推荐人带人跳伞
Now first lesson I usually recommend a tandem jump.
那是 - 我们一起跃出飞机
Which is? - We go out of the plane together.
我抓住你一直到落地 非常好 安全的感觉
I hang onto you the entire way down. It's a nice safe secure feeling.
好棒 像那样子吗
Right. Like that?
你想在上面也可以
Unless you prefer to be on top.
不 不
No. No.
听说有拉带子跳伞
Um someone mentioned a static line.
可以试试那种吗 - 随便你
C-Could we try that or - Yeah it's an option.
安全吧 - 当然
That's safe right? - Yeah.
好 我们来跳 - 很好 我好兴奋
So we're on. - This is good. I'm excited.
噢 天啊 - 我好兴奋
Oh God. - I mean I'm excited.
真的吗 好 - 来签约好吗
Oh really? Okay. - Let's sign you up all right?
停一下 - 肩膀下沉 向右移
Break. - You dip your right shoulder then move to the right.
你的右边 就是这样
Your other right. There you go.
左肩下沉 向左移 有感觉吗
Dip your left shoulder and move to the left. Feel that?
停在中间 平衡 感觉怎么样
Stay in the middle you're flyin' stable. How's that feel?
不知道 我没有运动细胞
I don't know. I'm not very athletic.
可以改人带人跳伞