我快要完蛋了
It's been circling the drain for a few days now.
我被解雇又失掉车 航♥空♥署咬定我过失杀你
I'm out of business. I lost my car. The F.A.A. still thinks I let you die.
我没跟你上过床却被你玩弄
For somebody I never slept with you sure fucked me pretty good.
这批黄金要用来买♥♥民生必需品
Look. That gold was earmarked to buy basic necessities.
可知俄♥罗♥斯♥的情形 俄♥罗♥斯♥经济还能撑多久
Do you even know what's happening in Russia? How close it is to collapse?
如果黄金被卖♥♥成 平华特就会用那笔钱
If the gold deal goes through Pinkwater and his comrades use the money
搞政♥变♥夺权
to finance a coup to take control!
他们是杀手 跟史达林一样坏
And they're killers! Just like Stalin was!
那会死好多人 包括我的家人
And thousands of people will die! People like my family!
对 包括你家的人
Yeah people like your family.
我开始觉得家庭之说是骗人的
I'm starting to believe that maybe this whole family thing is a bunch of bullshit!
也许你是想黑吃黑骗你的同伙
Maybe you're workin' for yourself tryin' to scam your partners out of the gold.
你竟然这样想
I can't believe you're saying that.
你那只三脚狗叫什么来着 特黑波
As for that little dog with three legs Wh-What was his name? Tripod?
我当时没拆穿是以为可以做♥爱♥
I didn't say anything at the time because basically I thought I was gonna get laid.
不能编个比三脚狗更动听的吗
But couldn't you have come up with something a little stronger than a three-legged dog?
原来你宁可相信那是谎言
Oh I see. You wanna believe it's a lie don't you
然后就可以袖手旁观
because then you don't have to do anything right?
减轻内疚一走了之
Pack the bags. We're goin' on a guilt trip.
那些人是歹徒
Those men are gangsters.
在俄♥国♥他们买♥♥卖♥♥军♥火♥收费杀人
In Russia they're into arms counterfeiting contract kills!
那是在俄♥国♥ 不是在这里
That is Russia! Not here!
可是他们一旦当权 又会挑起冷战
But once they're in power it'll be the cold war all over again!
会有更多的飞弹瞄准美国 你要这结果吗
More missiles aimed at your country! Is that what you want Ditch?
不要唱民族高调 我不吃这套
Don't wave that flag at me because it's not gonna work.
你吃那一套 狄奇
Well what does work on you Ditch?
我一直想不通
I haven't been able to figure that out.
什么才能感动你卖♥♥命
What are you willing to stick your neck out for huh?
我真的想知道
I'd really like to know!
你在利用我 就像你利用室友
You're using me. Just like you used your roommate.
这话不公平
That's not fair.
这是事实不是吗
But it's true isn't it?
你根本不在乎我的死活
You never wanted to help me 'cause you didn't give a shit about me!
承认吧 - 也许起初是不在乎
Admit it! - Maybe not at first.
不 起初 现在 以后都一样
No. Not then. Not now. Not ever.
皮夹还给我
Give me my wallet back.
我变成坏人了 是吗
So I'm the bad guy right?
去德沙市有几点的票
What do you got for Desert City?
11点40分 凤♥凰♥城来的巴士 5元5角
11:40 Phoenix bus stops there. $5.50.
你想找死吗
Hey! What do you have a death wish buddy?
洗得很干净 - 出手好大方 谢谢
Nice work pal. - Hey. Cool dude. Thanks.
客气
You're welcome.
嘿
Hey.
找一辆一样的
Got one just like it.
或者更多
Two more.
快点弄
Keep it going.
马上照办
You got it.
喂 你
Yo!
你叫什么名字 - 我 叫查克
What's your name? - Me? Chuck.
布罗迪 航♥空♥署的 向警长报案
Brodie. F.A.A. I need you to call the county sheriff.
告诉他有架飞机载运一千公斤海洛英
Tell him there's a cargo jet out there that just loaded up 1000 keys of black tar heroin.
正准备起飞 快报案
They're getting ready to take off so tell him to roll now!
你有证据
Hey you got any proof that uh
要看证件吗 - 对
You wanna see my I.D.? - Yeah!
开听审会时给你看 - 听审会
I'll show it to you at the hearing. - What hearing?
到时以妨害公务吊销你的执照
The one where we jerk your license for lettin' this happen right under your nose Chuck!
你跟金娜讲好了 - 当然 就在刚才
You spoke to Cartegena? - Of course. Just now.
一切顺利 - 她说愈早愈好
Everything's confirmed? - Yes. He said the sooner the better.
为何带这辆车 - 这是凯迪拉克豪华跑车
What's with the car? - This is a Cadillac Allante. Northstar edition.
马力超强不再生产了
Double the horsepower. They don't make 'em anymore.
可以典藏的美国名车
It's an American collectible classic.
好吧 把车开上飞机 别来烦我
Okay. Just put the ridiculous car on the plane and then leave me alone.
这辆车很拉风
It gets noticed.
你干什么 - 输入我的个人识别号♥码
What are you doing Chuck? - I'm enterin' my calling card PIN.
不 不好了
No. No!
我要接电♥话♥ - 没时间接了
I'm on hold. - No time for that.
举起右手 - 为何
Raise your right hand. - Wh-What for?
紧急情况 现在重复我的话
Federal emergency. Now repeat after me.
本人谨宣誓 - 本人谨宣誓
I do hereby solemnly swear. - I do hereby solemnly swear.
愿意服从
I will honor observe and obey
联邦航♥空♥署法规
all the applicable rules and regulations of the F.A.A.
联邦航♥空♥署法规
all applicable rules and regulations of the F.A.A.
副探员 有多一副伞吗
Great. Okay Deputy you got a spare chute somewhere?
副探员 - 欢迎你的加入
Deputy? - Welcome aboard.
在印第安保区的湖泊叫什么 - 圣卡洛斯
That lake the one over the Indian reservation. What is it? - San Carlos?
多久可以到 - 再飞十分钟 怎样
How long 'til we're there? - Another ten minutes. Why?
我必须倒些垃圾 - 好
I have to throw out some garbage. - All right.
停 停 停
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
没办法停
I can't stop!
降低 降低 降低
Lower! Slower! Lower! Lower!
你搞什么鬼
What the hell you doing?
好了
All right!
我要爬到机翼上
I'm gonna crawl out onto the wing!
等我稳定了 会打手势
When I get stable I'm gonna give you a signal!
我要你倒转飞行
I want you to flip this plane over!
然后我要倒挂金钩
Then I'm gonna hang by my legs!
你再转正 我变成坐在翼上
So when you flip back over I'm sittin' on the other wing!
这样子等你飞近另一架飞机时
That way when you maneuver up to the other plane
我要攀上去比较方便 明白吗
I'm in a better position to grab on! You got it?
你不要命了吗
Are you outta your mind?
对 我豁出去了
Yes. Yes I am!
稳住稳住
Steady! Steady okay?
我预备好了 倒转
I'm ready! Go!
哇嗷
Whoa!
查克 预备 转正
All right Chuck! Now!
别刮坏烤漆
Hey! Watch the paint!
我一手训练你 发掘你 造就你 你竟然用所学的反制我
I trianed you and you turn around and you use it against me!
克莉丝 克莉丝
Krista. Krista.
今天你不一定得死
There's no need for you to die here today.
看着我 你是我们一伙的
Look at me. You are one of us.
你只要供出那些知道内情的人
All you have to do is tell me the names of the people you told.
把狄奇的底细告诉我
And tell me about this Ditch Brodie.
啊
Ah!
你可以分到钱 你也有份
You can have this money. Some of it is yours.
喂 有人跟踪 快上来
Hey! Hey! We got company! Get up here!
把她塞进后车箱 噢
Put her in the trunk! Oh!
塞进去 快 - 进去 快
In the trunk! Come on. - Get in! Come on!
啊
Ah!
那是什么 - 双翼飞机
What is it? - It's a biplane.
是狄奇
It's Ditch.
是狄奇
It's Ditch.
可恶
Shit!
你给我下来
Get outta my car!
你的伞给我
Give me your parachute!
不好了
Oh shit!
钥匙
Oh! Keys!
快插入匙孔 快
Don't worry! Come on!
狄奇
Ditch!
我终于能带着你跳伞了
We finally got that tandem jump in!
液压漏失 开备用系统
We're losing hydraulic power! I'm goin' backup.
你上哪儿去
Where ya going?
你疯了吗
Woman are you outta your mind?
算了 算了 - 什么
Let it go. Let it go! - What?
我要睡一觉
I'm gonna take a nap.
等你拯救世界之后来叫醒我
Wake me when you're done saving the world will you?
你当间谍一定超级棒
You'd make a great K.G.B. agent.
你真英勇 你真可爱
You're really courageous. And you're really cute.
你
You are
克莉丝 你干得很好 不过
Krista you've done very well. But then again
你是我的得意门生
you always were my favorite.