他们来了
It's them!
我们真聪明 被追杀还生火招引
This makes a lot of sense light a fire when we're being chased.
放心 我了解他们不会回头找
Don't worry. I know them. They never backtrack.
对 俄♥国♥黑♥手♥党♥ 令人惊奇
Right. Russian Mafia. Amazing.
太棒了
Well
什么好东西
What have we here?
要来一点吗 - 不要
Want a slam? - Mm. No.
克莉丝
Krista.
什么
Excuse me?
我本名叫克莉丝·莫度瓦
My real name is Krista Moldova.
很好 这名字很美
That's very nice. It's very pretty.
莫度瓦 有事值得干杯吗
Anything you wanna toast to Krista Moldova?
你叫李察 对吧
You're Richard. Richard right?
对 我也不知道
Yeah. I don't know. Somehow uh
李察 李奇 最后变成狄奇
Rich and then Dick got slammed up into Ditch.
李察这名字很好
Richard is nice.
你离家很久了吗 - 几年了
How long you been away? - Oh years.
我要喝一点
I'll have some.
你喝慢一点
Y- You might wanna let that breathe there.
父母 弟弟都在家乡
They're all back there. Brother father mother.
还有一只小狗 叫丹波夫
And a little dog. Tambov.
被车压断了一条腿
Got hit by a car last I heard and lost a leg.
好惨呀
Aw that's terrible.
可怜的小狗狗 - 可怜的小狗狗
Poor puppy. - Poor puppy.
它现在不是小狗了
Only it wouldn't be a puppy anymore.
当心
Watch out for the
上帝呀
Oh God.
怎么回事 - 你吞下一条蛆
What was that? - You swallowed the worm.
我受过训可以吞下任何东西
Well I was trained to swallow all sorts of things.
小心点我可能会娶你回家
Careful. I may just have to marry you.
那是什么 - 男性的正常反应
What's that? - Just that normal male response.
我是指你衬衣下面
No I mean under your shirt.
那个呀 你要的金属管
Oh that. That's uh That's your metal thing.
一直在你身上
You had it?
你一直带着它
You had this the whole time?
还有闲情谈我的家庭 聊我的狗
The whole time I was talkin' about my family and you My poor little dog!
话家常很重要
Yeah. I thought it was important.
美♥国♥佬♥ 不体帖 没文化
American! Inconsiderate uncultured
上帝
Oh god.
你不是当真吧 真是绝透了
You can't be serious. That is amazing.
那是什么 航线图
What is that? A flight chart?
对 飞机降落在此的路线
Yeah. For a plane that landed here last week.
很幸运 显示那架飞机还在
With luck it'll tell us where that plane still is.
为何这么重要 - 重要的不是飞机
What's so special about this plane? - It's not the plane. It's
是机上的货 - 对
What's on board right? - Right.
最后的方位是科加斯郡机场 但上面没标示去向
Last coordinate is Cochise County Airport. But it doesn't say where it's going next.
趁它没再起飞前我们赶去
Once that plane takes off it's gone forever. We have to get there.
那是飞机废弃场 离此六英里
That's an airplane graveyard. It's only five six miles from here.
现在跑去一小时可到 快走
Great. If we run now we'll be there in an hour. Come on!
跑步 我还没做暖身运动
Run? I haven't even stretched!
找到她没有 - 没有 没有她的踪迹
Did you find her? - No I didn't find her. There's not a sign of her!
告诉金娜 提早12小时动身
Call Cartagena. Tell 'em we're comin' 12 hours earlier.
不 不 太离谱 她不会报♥警♥的
No no! That's crazy! She's not gonna go to the cops.
我主张照计划明晚交货
I say we get the hell outta here and deliver on schedule tomorrow night!
不要小看她 她一向都比你精明
Don't underestimate her! You understand? She's smarter than you'll ever be!
走 走
Go. Go!
告诉我要找什么 也许我能帮忙
Why don't you tell me what we're looking for. Maybe I can help.
一架大飞机 - 都是大飞机呀
We're looking for a big plane. - These are big planes!
一架747200-C - 他们真会找地方藏飞机
A 747200-C. - They picked a good place to hide it.
这架飞机上没有核武器吧
Hey! There isn't like any nuclear shit on this plane is there?
我要手电筒
Give me the flashlight.
什么 - 就是这一架
Well? - Yeah this is it.
好呀 - 这是这是诡雷
Great. - It's booby-trapped.
那批货有危险吗
Is that something dangerous?
什么
Huh?
这气味像是飞机上的馊菜
It smells like old airline food in here.
啊 不 真正的死尸
Ahh! Oh! No! Genuine dead people!
你又怎么了 - 怎么 一堆死机员使我反胃
Now what? - What? A dead flight crew makes me very uncomfortable!
你老实说 是核武器吗 就是核武器 对吧
Level with me! Is this a nuclear thing? This is a nuclear thing isn't it?
你不需要太靠近 你不该靠近
Look you don't have to come any closer. In fact you probably shouldn't.
生殖器官对辐射线敏感 - 对什么敏感
External genitalia are more susceptible. - What? Susceptible to what?
来 用这个遮盖 - 这是什么
Here. Cover yourself with this. - What is this?
用它防护你的老二 - 少来了
Use it as a testicular shield. - Oh come on.
少来什么 我不是开玩笑
"Come on" what? I'm not joking.
盖住老二 留在这里 不要乱动
Cover yourself. And stay here. Don't move.
你看这玩意
Well. Look at this.
我叫你别过来
I told you to wait!
放心 我带了老二防护罩
Don't worry. I got my coffee-tron dick defender.
我没说是核武器 是你瞎猜的
I never said it was nuclear. You just assumed.
我的天 - 放回去
My my my my my! - Put it back!
客气点好吗 我曾苦练十年要俄♥国♥的金牌
Do you mind? I spent ten years chasing Russian gold.
这虽比不上金牌 但触感很好
Maybe it's not a medal around my neck but it still feels good.
这不是我的 更不是你的 放回去
Look it's not mine and it's certainly not yours. So put it back!
什么 我卖♥♥命卖♥♥得不够吗
What? You don't think I've earned it these past few days?
你应该给我交代清楚
I think this deserves an explanation.
这是要运到莫斯科当黄金存底
This shipment was heading for the gold reserve in Moscow.
克格勃的余孽
The K.G.B. the K.G. used-to-be
劫持飞机到这里
hijacked the plane and flew it here.
平华特负责找买♥♥主
It was Pinkwater's job to find a buyer
将黄金换成现钞
and change the gold into hard currency cash.
这批黄金价值六亿美金
There's about $600 million here for.
天啊 该死
My God! Oh shit!
快点 我们走
Come on! Let's go!
各位女士先生 欢迎
Welcome aboard ladies and gentlemen.
波音747飞航安全的特点
certain safety features of our Boeing 747.
在飞机的两侧都有发动机
We have several emergency exits on either side of the aircraft.
我去察看黄金
I'm gonna check on the gold!
安全带设计的方便扣紧和松开
Your seat belt has been designed for easy fastening and release.
扣上 插入到安全带扣中
To fasten insert the metal strip into the buckle.
松扣时 按下安全带扣顶部的金属按钮即可
To release lift up on the metal flap on top of the buckle.
赖德 上来 - 客舱正在为你的
Vlad get up here! - Your cabin is being pressurized for your
啊 - 然而 需要有一个迅速的加压
Ah! - However should there be a rapid change in pressure
我们往这边去 摆脱 快点
Let's go this way! Come on! Quick!
赖德 有人在飞机上 去驾驶舱看看
Vlad! Vlad there's someone in the plane! Check the cockpit!
正确放置氧气罩和安全
Place the oxygen mask over your nose and mouth and secure
用驾驶员逃生口
Pilot escape hatch.
天啊
Oh God.
如果你带着孩子一起旅行
If you are traveling with infants or small
请务必把你自己
Please be sure to put your own
而现在 我们只是想让你坐下来 放松 享受你的飞行
And right now we just want you to sit back relax and enjoy your flight.
我们向调查局报案
We have to call the F.B.I.
给我钱
Money.
有电♥话♥吗 - 一直穿过那扇门
Do you have a phone? - Mm-hmm. Straight through that door in the lobby.
我要换两元的硬币
Do you have change for two dollars?
我们本来不换零钱 不过 - 谢了
We really don't give change but - Thanks.
嗨 - 你好 年轻人 要来点什么
Hi. - What can I get for you young man?
咖啡 拜托 - 加不加糖
Some coffee please. - Cream and sugar?
纯的 - 好的 马上来
Black. - Yes sir. Comin' right up.
你的咖啡
There you go.
有个特派员说
Some special agent
要我开车去凤♥凰♥城书面报案
he said I had to drive all the way to Phoenix to file the report in person.
不肯派外勤人员来
Wouldn't even send a goddamn field agent.
去就去 没什么了不起
So drive to Phoenix. What's the big deal?
那些人去看飞机有原因
Those men came to the plane for a reason Ditch.
他们准备运走黄金 他们找到买♥♥家了 狄奇 我们必须回去
They're ready to move the gold. They have a buyer! We gotta go back there.
不对 错了 我不回去
No. No wrong. Wrong. I- I am not goin' back.
我不是要你当英烈千秋 我们只要夺他们的飞航图
I'm not talking big heroics. All we have to do is get their flight information.
这关系许多生命 求你了
It'd mean lives Ditch. Please.
你老是说要救众人性命
You keep talkin' about all these lives we're supposed to be saving.
我的性命呢
What about my life huh?