like a late August midday sun-shower,
就像8月下旬的午间阳光淋浴,
and she's got skin like sweet, buttery whipped cream, but...
她有皮肤像甜,黄油奶油,但...
You, my friend, are dating the hottest,
你,我的朋友,正在约会最辣的,
most popular, most sought-after girl in the whole school, so,
最受欢迎,最抢手的女孩在整个学校,所以,
you know, if you keep that up, you're in line to be Homecoming King.
你知道,如果你坚持下去,你就成为回家的国王了
That's a... You know, we don't take that lightly around here.
那是...你知道,我们在这里不会掉以轻心
Right.
对
Soon enough, you'll be back in Sweden
很快你就会回到瑞典
and, you know, you'll be living my life again. Ugh!
而且,你知道,你会再次活我的生活 哎呀!
Right? So you should take advantage of the moment, man.
对?所以,你应该利用这一刻,伙计
This is your chance to be Ingvar Krueger.
这是你成为英格瓦尔·克鲁格的机会
-Right. -Yeah.
-对 -是的
-But here's the thing. -Mm-hm.
-但事情是这样的-嗯-嗯
-I could still be friends with Jodi? -Eh...
-我还能和乔迪做朋友吗?-嗯...
-Really? No? -I...
-真的吗?不?-我...
I just think you might be... That might lead her on,
我只是觉得你也许...那可能会让她继续
you know, and it's probably best for you to cut things off,
你知道,你最好把东西剪掉
just cold turkey.
只是冷火鸡
You know, it's the American way.
你知道,这是美国的方式
Yes.
是的
All right.
好吧
-I'm... I'm glad I have you, man. -Yeah.
-我...我很高兴我有你-是的
I appreciate your honesty. That means a lot to me.
我很欣赏你的诚实 那对我来说意义重大
Mm-hm.
嗯,嗯.
You kissed Stig?
你吻了斯蒂格?
Could you keep your voice down?
你能把声音降下来吗?
-Am I shouting? -Yes.
-我在喊吗?-是的
Sorry. But it's a big deal, your first kiss!
对不起 但这是一件大事,你的初吻!
So how was it? Give me the deets.
怎么样?把迪茨给我
Pretty perfect.
非常完美
I mean, other than the fact that he's dating someone else.
我是说,除了他正在和别人约会之外
But am I a terrible person?
但我是个糟糕的人吗?
No, you're not. She is.
不,你不是 她是.
She doesn't deserve him. You do.
她配不上他是吗
And I gotta say,
我得说
I like new Jodi.
我喜欢新乔迪
New Jodi?
新乔迪?
"Face your fears" Jodi. "Going after what you want" Jodi.
"面对你的恐惧"乔迪 "随心所欲"乔迪
"Look at me 'cause I look good" Jodi.
"看着我,因为我看起来不错"乔迪
it's about time you start following your own advice.
是时候开始听从自己的建议了
And when did I ever give that advice?
我什么时候给出这个建议的?
To me. When you convinced me to stand up to my parents
对我来说 当你说服我勇敢地面对我的父母
and tell them I wanted to go to fashion school instead of becoming a doctor.
告诉他们我想上时装学校,而不是当医生
Ah. Right.
啊 对
Do you think they're ever gonna forgive me about that?
你认为他们会原谅我吗?
Oh, no. You're dead to them.
哦不 你对他们已经死了
What's that girl trying to prove?
那个女孩想证明什么?
What, does she think makeup and a new haircut's gonna make her less ugly?
什么,她认为化妆和新的发型会让她不那么难看吗?
Do you think she's less ugly?
你觉得她不那么丑吗?
Uh, no, no. No. She's, like, you know, the same amount of ugly, right?
呃,不,不不 她,就像,你知道,同样数量的丑陋,对不对?
You're lying.
你撒谎
Huh?
嗯?
All right, yeah. I mean, look at her.
好的,是的我是说,看看她
Look at her, she's so confident and feeling herself and...
看看她,她是如此的自信和感觉自己和...
She's like an independent woman with golden locks.
她就像一个有着金锁的独♥立♥女人
She looks kinda hot.
她看起来有点热
Look, you better watch your back.
听着,你最好小心你的背
She should watch hers.
她应该注意她的
Here he comes.
他来了
What happened last night? You didn't respond to my text messages.
昨晚发生什么事了?你没有回复我的短♥信♥
Uh...
呃...
Yeah, that was funny, actually.
是的,这很有趣,实际上
I... I left my phone on "off".
Ⅰ...我把手♥机♥"关了"
Mm.
毫米
Silent, I mean.
沉默,我是说
No, I think it might be broken.
不,我想它可能会坏了
Oh! Dunkers, man! We got a spot.
哦!邓克斯,伙计!我们有一个位置
Uh, no, that's fine. I'm just gonna...
呃,不,那很好我只是要...
No, you're coming over here. Come on.
不,你来这儿来的加油
Okay.
好
This is my roommate. This is Dunkers.
这是我的室友 这是邓克斯
Yeah, uh, well, my name's Dunkleman,
是的,嗯,我叫邓克曼
and I feel like I'm more of a landlord than a roommate, so...
我觉得我更像房♥东而不是室友,所以...
Landlord! You're so funny.
房♥东!你真有趣
He's actually very funny.
他其实很有趣
He does these impressions of people.
他对人有这种印象
What, impressions?
什么,印象?
-I don't think... -The chef one.
-我不认为... -厨师
Gordon Ramsay.
戈登·拉姆齐
-I don't do... -Let's see it.
-我不做... -让我们看看
-Mm-hm. -Let's see it!
-嗯-嗯 -让我们看看!
-He's so good at this. -Yeah, Gordon Ramsay.
-他很擅长这个-是的,戈登·拉姆齐
He's like, "You've been braising that turkey for 15 minutes.
他就像,"你养火鸡15分钟了
Where's the lamb sauce?"
羊肉酱在哪里?
No, do it. Come on, here. With this.
不,做吧来吧,这里用这个
-Oh, with the sushi? -Yeah. Please.
-哦,有寿司?-是的请
"Me nan could make better sushi than this, and she's blind"!
"我南可以做比这更好的寿司,她瞎了"!
-Do the sandwich! -"You donut."
-做三明治!-"你甜甜圈"
This, I actually love the sandwich bit.
这一点,我真的喜欢三明治位
-"What are you"? -I don't know!
-"你是什么"-我不知道!
"An idiot sandwich"!
"白♥痴♥三明治"!
Kevin Hart, Kevin Hart!
凯文·哈特,凯文·哈特!
-Sure, yeah, Kevin. -In Sweden, they're crazy about this guy.
-当然,是的,凯文-在瑞典,他们对这个家伙很着迷
All right, all right, all right!
好了,好了,好了!
Yeah, you know Kevin, how he does that?
你认识凯文,他是怎么做的?
That's not a Matthew McConaughey thing. Kevin did it first, actually.
这不是马修·麦康纳的事凯文是先做的
You know, walk up to him and he's like...
你知道,走到他身前,他就像...
What am I watching?
我在看什么?
Unclear.
清楚
All my people up Plus the sky is up
我所有的人加天空是向上的
You're not really gonna eat Glutio's, are you?
你不会真的要吃格鲁西奥的吧?
They taste like sawdust.
它们的味道像锯末
Well, I can't have gluten and so, you know, kid's gotta snack.
嗯,我不能吃麸质,所以,你知道,孩子要吃零食
How about... Try one of these?
那...试试这个?
You're gluten-free?
你无麸质?
Since 2012, baby.
自2012年以来,宝贝
All right.
好吧
Hold up, no. That is not gluten-free.
举起来,不这不是无麸质的
-Who makes these? -Girls Gone Vegan on Chestnut Street.
-谁做这些的?-在栗子街的少女们走了
I'll take you.
我带你去
Where have you been my whole life?
你一辈子都去哪了?
-I was talking to the cookie. -Cookie. Yeah. Okay.
-我在和饼干说话-饼干是的 好
Keep it.
留着它
So, what, am I not cool enough for you to sit and have lunch with anymore?
那么,我不够酷,让你坐得不能再和一起吃午饭了吗?
No, I was just, um...
不,我只是...
Stig asked me to sit by him for lunch, and I didn't want to be rude.
斯蒂格让我坐在他一起吃午饭,我不想无礼
Did he say anything to you about me recently?
他最近对你说了些什么吗?
-Like what? -I don't know.
-喜欢什么?-我不知道
He just avoided me all day today, and I thought we had a fun night last night.
他今天躲了我一整天,我想我们昨晚玩得很开心
-Yeah, I bet you did. -Excuse me?
-是的,我打赌你做到了-打扰一下?
What? Nothing.
什么?什么
He did say something. What did he say?
他确实说了些什么他说什么?
-I don't know. -Excuse me, I'm talking to you.
-我不知道-对不起,我在跟你说话
What did he tell you?
他跟你说什么了?
-Well, he said you guys kissed, okay? -He what?
-他说你们接吻了 好吗?-他什么?
You're going after a taken man, Jodi.
你要追赶一个被带走的男人,乔迪
There's plenty of other guys out there, available ones.
还有很多其他的人,可用的
Just tell me what he said.
告诉我他说了什么
He said he didn't know who he liked more, you or Kimmy.
他说他不知道他更喜欢谁,你还是吉米
He said that? Then what'd you say?
他是说的?那你说什么?
电影精选列表