What's wrong?
怎么了?
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再这么做了
Do what?
做什么?
This.
这
Or this.
或者这个
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Because I made a mistake.
因为我犯了个错误
Because being Ingvar Krueger
因为是英格瓦尔·克鲁格
wasn't as great as I thought it was going to be.
并不像我想象的那么伟大
What's an Ingvar Krueger?
什么是英格瓦尔·克鲁格?
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
This is because you like Jodi, isn't it?
这是因为你喜欢乔迪,不是吗?
Can you explain to me, because I don't understand. What do you see in her?
你能向我解释一下,因为我不明白 你看到她什么了?
Can I, uh, have everyone's attention, please?
我能引起大家的注意吗?
Uh, hi, I am Jodi.
你好,我是乔迪
You may know me as
你可能知道我
Amazon or Godzilla
亚马逊或哥斯拉
or Jodi the Green Giant, or any of those other
或乔迪的绿色巨人,或任何其他
insults that you've called me in the past years, um...
你过去几年给我打过电♥话♥的侮辱...
You know what? I... I get it.
你知道吗?我...我明白了
I'm... I'm tall, really, really tall, and it's the thing that's haunted me
我...我很高,真的,真的很高,这是困扰我的事情
my entire life.
我的一生
It's, um,
是 呃
it's defined me.
它定义了我
But I think it's time that I come up with a new definition.
但我认为是时候提出一个新的定义了
-And I'd like to say one thing. -Harper.
-我想说一件事-哈珀
-My moment, not yours. -One thing.
-我的时刻,不是你的-有一件事
-Not mine. Okay. -Not yours.
-不是我的好 -不是你的
I'm so much more than just a tall girl.
我不仅仅是个高个子女孩
I'm a sister.
我是妹妹
I'm a best friend.
我是最好的朋友
Mostly a good one, sometimes a bad one.
大多是好的,有时是坏的
Sorry.
对不起
I'm smart.
我很聪明
I'm fun.
我很有趣
And I've made mistakes.
我犯了错误
I've kissed a guy who I knew had a girlfriend.
我吻过一个我认识有女朋友的男人
What?
什么?
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
That was wrong.
那是错的
And I play piano,
我弹钢琴
and I'm... I'm really, really good at it.
而我...我真的,真的很好
Being tall, actually, is what makes me, me, and I... I like me.
高,实际上,是什么让我,我,我,我...我喜欢我
And you should like you.
你应该喜欢你
We're all good enough.
我们都足够好了
And once we realize this, no one can take it away.
一旦我们意识到这一点,没有人能把它拿走
So go ahead and... and keep making fun of me.
所以继续...继续取笑我
Keep calling me names, keep asking me, "How's the weather up there?" Because...
一直叫我名字,一直问我,"那里天气怎么样?因为...
I can take it.
我可以
Because the weather up here, it's... it's pretty great.
因为这里的天气...很不错
Yeah, Jodi!
是的,乔迪!
Would you believe me now
你现在会相信我吗?
If I told you I got caught up in a wave?
如果我告诉你我被潮水困住了?
Almost gave it away
几乎把它送走了
Would you hear me out
你会听我说的
If I told you I was terrified for days?
如果我告诉你我受了几天的惊吓?
Was that how you imagined it?
你就是这样想的吗?
Even better.
更好
Oh, I couldn't stop it Tried to slow it all down
哦,我不能阻止它试图减缓这一切
I have to go.
我得走了
You must be so happy now
你现在一定很高兴
Oh, if you keep reaching out Then I'll keep coming back
哦,如果你继续伸出手,那我就继续回来
And if you're gone for good Then I'm okay with that
如果你走了好,那我就没事了
If you leave the light on
如果你把灯打开
Jodi, wait!
乔迪,等等!
Wait.
等
Oh. Oh, Jodi, I'm so sorry.
哦 哦,乔迪,我很抱歉
I'm... I'm so sorry for everything.
我...我为这一切感到抱歉
-Thank you. -Your speech was beautiful.
-谢谢-你的演讲很美
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢你这么说
Yeah.
是的
I broke it off with Kimmy.
我和金米分手了
Finally.
最后
Look,
看
is there any chance
有没有任何机会
that we can start over?
我们可以重新开始吗?
Please?
请?
I'd love to start over.
我想重新开始
But just not with you.
但不是和你在一起
Oh, I couldn't stop it Tried to figure it out
哦,我不能阻止它试图找出它
But everything kept moving And the noise got too loud
但一切都在动,噪音太大了
With everyone around me saying
我身边的每个人都说
"You should be so happy now"
"你现在应该这么高兴"
Oh, if you keep reaching out Then I'll keep coming back
哦,如果你继续伸出手,那我就继续回来
And if you're gone for good Then I'm okay with that
如果你走了好,那我就没事了
-Hey. -Hey.
-嘿-嘿
Um...
周围...
Why didn't you tell me the real reason you got that black eye?
你为什么不告诉我你发黑眼睛的真正原因?
It didn't seem important.
这似乎并不重要
Okay, but you...
好吧 但你...
you, like, defended my honor and you took a punch for me.
你,就像,捍卫我的荣誉,你给了我一拳
Yeah, well...
是的...
-Yeah, well, I guess I... I did that. -Mm.
-是的,我想我...我做到了-嗯
What?
什么?
Nothing.
什么
I'm just making some mental revisions to my perfect boyfriend checklist.
我只是对我完美的男朋友的清单做了一些心理上的修正
Well, did I make it over 50%?
我做到了超过50%了吗?
Way over.
就这样了
Uh, to let you know, the only major sticking point is the milk crate.
嗯,让你知道,唯一的主要症结是牛奶箱
I... I really don't get why you don't just
Ⅰ...我真的不明白你为什么不
put your stuff in a backpack like a normal person.
像正常人一样把你的东西放在背包里
Um, well, because I knew the day would come where I would need it,
嗯,因为我知道有一天会来我需要它
and I wanted to be ready.
我想做好准备
哦,如果你继续伸出手,那我就继续回来
Ready for what?
准备好了什么?
Oh, if you keep reaching out Then I'll keep coming back
And if you're gone for good Then I'm okay with that
如果你走了好,那我就没事了
For this.
为此
If you leave the light on
如果你把灯打开
Then I'll leave the light on
那我就把灯打开
Short handles on roll-away suitcases,
卷筒行李箱上的短把手,
my feet hanging off every bed I've ever slept in,
我的脚挂在我睡过的每一张床上
having to sit sideways on airplanes.
不得不侧身坐在飞机上
We've all got something about ourselves we wish we could change.
我们都有一些关于自己的东西,我们希望我们可以改变
But it's completely out of our control.
但它完全失控了
The only thing that we can control is how we deal with it.
我们唯一能控制的就是我们如何处理它
And the way I see it, we have two choices.
以我的方式看待它,我们有两个选择
We can lay low,
我们可以躺下
or we can stand tall.
或者我们可以站得高
If you keep reaching out Then I'll keep coming back
如果你继续伸出手,我会一直回来
And if you're gone for good Then I'm okay with that
如果你走了好,那我就没事了
If you leave the light on
如果你把灯打开
Then I'll leave the light on
那我就把灯打开
And do you believe me now
你现在相信我了吗?
That I always had The best intentions, babe?
我一直有最好的意图,宝贝?
Always wanted to stay
一直想留下来
With everyone around me saying "You should be so happy now"
我身边的每个人都说"你现在应该这么开心"
Oh, if you keep reaching out Then I'll keep coming back
哦,如果你继续伸出手,那我就继续回来
And if you're gone for good Then I'm okay with that
如果你走了好,那我就没事了
If you leave the light on
如果你把灯打开
Then I'll leave the light on
那我就把灯打开
电影精选列表