You became real popular real fast.
你变得真正流行真正的快
-Hey, Stig. -Oh, hi, Sheila!
-嘿,斯蒂格-哦,嗨,希拉!
Okay, like, really, really fast.
好吧,真的,真的很快
Jeez, it's one week and everyone knows your name?
天啊,一个星期了,大家都知道你的名字吗?
-Yeah, it's... -And you're dating Kimmy.
-是的,... -你在和吉米约会
Right? I still don't get why everyone wants to be friends with me.
对?我仍然不明白为什么每个人都想和我做朋友
Or why a girl as pretty as Kimmy would want to date me.
或者为什么像金米一样漂亮的女孩会想和我约会
What are you talking about?
你在谈论什么?
Well, look at me.
看着我
Yeah?
是的?
I'm a dork.
我是个傻瓜
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
It's kind of embarrassing, but in my high school back home,
这有点尴尬,但在我那所高中
there's all these super good-looking, super popular, tall guys, you know?
有所有这些超级好看,超级流行,高个子的家伙,你知道吗?
I'm not one of them.
我不是他们中的一个
I'm sorry, what you're telling me is that in your home country,
对不起,你告诉我的是,在你的祖国,
this, all this...
这一切...
This is ugly?
这很丑?
Oh, yeah, of course, man.
哦,是的,当然,伙计
No, that can't be right.
不,那不可能是对的
Why?
为什么?
Well, it's just, you know, if that's true, then that makes you the me of Sweden.
嗯,只是,你知道,如果这是真的,那你就成为瑞典的我了
I am?
我是?
Man, that's trippy.
伙计,那可是三脚的
If I'm the you of Sweden, then, I mean...
如果我是瑞典的你,那么,我的意思是...
who am I here?
我在这里是谁?
Well, who's the most popular, good-looking guy at your school?
那么,谁是你们学校最受欢迎、最帅的家伙?
The guy that all the girls want to date and, you know,
所有女孩都想约会的那个男人,你知道,
-everyone wants to be friends with? -Ingvar Krueger.
-每个人都想和谁做朋友?-英格瓦尔·克鲁格
That's you here.
你在这里
You're Ingvar Krueger.
你是英格瓦尔·克鲁格
I'm Ingvar Krueger.
我是英格瓦尔·克鲁格
-I'm Ingvar Krueger, Dunkers! -Yeah, that's what I'm saying, man.
-我是英格瓦尔·克鲁格,邓克斯!-是的,我就是这么说的
Man, I'd be, um, screwed in Sweden, huh?
伙计,我会在瑞典搞砸的,嗯?
Yeah, but it's all right.
是的,但没关系
Out. Now.
出去现在
Excuse me. I'm reading.
对不起 我在读书
You're hiding.
你躲起来了
I don't want to run into Kimmy.
我不想碰到吉米
She prank called you, Jodi.
她恶作剧叫你,乔迪
So what?
那又怎样?
Easy for you to say. Okay, nothing rattles you.
容易你说 好吧,没有什么能令你不安
Plenty of stuff rattles me. I just roll with it.
很多事情让我心烦意乱 我只是把它卷了
Well, this is how I roll.
嗯,这就是我如何滚动
I like your outfit, by the way.
顺便说一下,我喜欢你的服装
Might be one of your best designs.
可能是你最好的设计之一
Don't change the subject.
不要更改主题
Okay, Gulliver, let's see what trouble you get into next.
好吧,格利弗,让我们看看你接下来会惹什么麻烦
One day, Jodi, one day when you get picked on and made fun of,
有一天,乔迪,有一天,当你被挑选和取笑,
you're not gonna hide in a bathroom stall.
你不会躲在浴室的摊位里
You're gonna stand up and say, "This is me.
你会站起来说,"这是我
I love all 73 inches of myself,
我爱自己所有73英寸
and there's nothing you can do that will change that."
你什么也做不了,会改变这一点
That is my wish for you.
这就是我对你的祝福
I just hope I'm there to see it.
我只是希望我能在那里看到它
You're not seriously flushing the toilet to avoid having this conversa...
你不会认真冲厕所,以避免发生这种意外...
Did you want to use the piano?
你想用钢琴吗?
I have a few minutes before my next class, so I'm just in here messing around a bit.
我下节课前还有几分钟时间,所以只是在这里乱搞一下
No, no, no, go ahead. Go ahead.
不,不,不,继续继续
-Yeah. -I suck.
-是的-我糟透了
Relax your hands.
放松你的手
I'm sorry, what?
对不起,什么?
Y... You're just trying so hard to hit the right notes
Y...你只是努力去打正确的音符
that your fingers are tensing up.
你的手指在紧张
So just relax your hands.
所以,放松你的手
All right. Relax.
好吧 放松
Right.
对
Not bad.
不错
It's better.
好多了
Yeah. Wow, thank you.
是的 哇 谢谢
You should play something now.
你现在应该玩点什么
-No, no, I don't really play much anymore. -Oh, come on.
-不,不,我不再玩了-哦,来吧
I mean, I have a feeling that you're probably better at this than I am.
我是说,我有一种感觉,你也许比我更擅长这个
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm okay,
是的,是的,是的我没事
but only because of these.
但只是因为这些
Your hands?
你的手?
Yeah, I would hope that you use your hands to play the piano.
是的,我希望你用你的手弹钢琴
No, no, I... I mean, um...
不,不,我...我是说...
That's why there are more male classical pianists than female.
这就是为什么男性古典钢琴家比女性多的原因
You know, bigger hands, they move faster, cover more ground, so...
你知道,更大的手,他们移♥动♥更快,覆盖更多的地面,所以...
Lucky me. My hands...
幸好我我的手...
Could I... Can I see 'em?
我能...我能看看他们吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. You've got big hands.
是的 你有大手
So you probably could play this, then, right?
所以你也许可以玩这个,对吗?
It's Guys and Dolls, it's my favorite musical.
是《男人和娃娃》,这是我最喜欢的音乐剧
-Me, too. It's a classic. -Really?
-我也是这是一个经典 -真的吗?
-You like musicals? Oh, my God. -I do.
-你喜欢音乐剧吗?哦,我的上帝 -我知道
You should have seen me in Sweden. I was in Cats.
你应该在瑞典看到我我在猫里
-Oh, my God, me, too! -No, were you really?
-哦,我的天,我!太-不,你真的?
No.
不
No, I... I don't know why I said that, actually.
不,我...我不知道我为什么那样说,实际上
But you should play this with me.
但是你应该跟我玩这个
Come on. Here.
加油 这里
Relax your hands.
放松你的手
I got that one. Thanks.
我有那个谢谢
I've never been in love before
我以前从未恋爱过
Now all at once it's you
现在一下子就是你
It's you forevermore
永远是你
I've never been in love before
我以前从未恋爱过
I thought my heart was safe
我以为我的心脏是安全的
I thought I knew the score
我以为我知道比分
But this is wine
但这是酒
That's all too strange and strong
太奇怪了
I'm full of foolish song
我充满了愚蠢的歌♥曲
And out my song must pour
我的歌♥必须倾泻
So please forgive This helpless haze I'm in
所以请原谅我的阴霾,我
I've really never been
我从来没有去过
In love before
恋爱前
Fantastic.
梦幻 般
Kimmy. Hi.
吉米你好
Been looking for you. I thought we were walking to class together.
一直在找你我以为我们一起步行去上课
Yeah, yeah, we're just having a little, uh, impromptu concert here with, um...
是的,是的,我们只是在这里举♥行♥一场临时音乐会,嗯...
Jodi.
Jodi
Uh, Jodi. It's... It's nice to formally meet you.
呃 乔迪它...很高兴正式见到你
I'm, uh, I'm Stig, and, uh, this is my girlfriend, Kimmy.
我是斯蒂格,这是我的女朋友,吉米
Girlfriend?
女朋友?
Yeah. Girlfriend, girlfriend.
是的 女朋友 女朋友
Had the talk last night, made it offish.
昨晚的谈话,是鱼
Stiggy, baby, would you mind getting Mama a Diet Slice before class?
斯蒂吉,宝贝,你介意在上课前让妈妈吃点食物吗?
Yeah. Sure.
是的 确定
See ya, Jodi.
再见,乔迪
-What are you playing at, beanstalk? -What are you talking about?
-你在玩什么,豆茎?-你在说什么?
-You're moving in on my man. -No, I'm not.
-你要搬进我的男人-不,我不是
So it's a coincidence the two of you happened to be here together?
你们俩碰巧在一起是巧合吗?
-Yeah. -Stay away from him.
-是的-离他远点
I will.
我会的
Stig and I will be Homecoming king and queen.
斯蒂格和我将是回家的国王和王后
I don't doubt it.
我不怀疑
-Stop agreeing with everything I'm saying! -Okay.
-别同意我所说的一切!-好吧
电影精选列表