You don't have a girlfriend.
否则我一定感觉得到
I mean, it's something that you feel.
男女朋友会有某种亲密迹象可寻
There's something very intimate
你看起来就是没有
that a woman leaves on a man
她叫安洁莉卡
that you definitely don't have.
Her name's Angelica.
那么我很同情安洁莉卡
Well, I feel sorry for Angelica.
好极了
Great.
我回去之后再转告她
I'll relay that to her when I leave,
我马上就走
which is, uh, right about now.
十月快结束了
October's almost over.
我们可以就从…
We can start midnight.
十一月一日开始
First of November.
如果你有勇气答应
If you're brave enough to commit,
我就会全心奉献给你
I will devote myself entirely to you.
我有勇气,但我没那么笨
Brave enough, but not stupid enough.
你听好,花痴
Now, listen up, Moonbeam.
就这样吧
Here's how it works.
别再骚扰我
No more harassment, no more rides,
别再叫我载你
no more extortion.
别再敲诈我
下次你再到我的公♥寓♥来
Next time you come into my building,
我就真的打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I really will call the cops.
(热狗大亨)
这是贵品牌的形象,里区先生
This is your brand image, Mr. Leach.
我们调查过主要客群
We polled your primary demographic.
八成九怎么说?
You know what 89% said?
无聊
Boring. Safe.
平淡
我们要丢个炸♥弹♥
We need to drop a bomb.
我们要不让热狗平淡无奇
We don't want hot dogs, safe.
热狗是什么做的?
What's in a hot dogDon't tell me.
别告诉我,我不想知道
I don't want to know.
(MEN LAUGHING)
有危险性的热狗
They're dangerous.
卖♥♥的是什么?
What are we selling here?
卖♥♥诱惑
We're selling temptation,
欲望
desire, animal instincts,
动物本能
贪吃
gluttony, sin.
罪恶
让人类知道自己的本质
We want to show man as he really is...
就是野蛮人
A savage.
人类需要火,需要食物
He needs fire. He needs food.
所以打猎觅食,得到了什么?
He hunts and gathers.
What does he get?
得到了热狗
He gets a hot dog.
我们是异教♥徒♥热爱自己的仪式
We're pagans. We love our rituals.
支持的球队打了全垒打
Our team hits the ball out of the park.
尖叫、欣喜若狂
We're screaming, we're insane. What do we want?
我们要什么?
我们要热狗
We want a hot dog!
考量十三岁以下的客群
Let's go straight to your pre-teen demographic.
儿童,小天使
Kids, the little angels.
他们才不是天使,是怪兽
They're not angels. They're monsters!
给他们鲔鱼三明治
We give them a tuna sandwich.
他们不想吃
They don't want a tuna sandwich!
他们要吃热狗
They want a hot dog!
我们需要女性
We need women. We've got the mothers.
母亲是客群
女儿也是客群
We want the daughters.
又回到那个老问题
Let's ask that age-old question.
女性真正要什么?
What does a woman really want?
你知道
You know. I know.
我知道
她要热狗
She wants a hot dog.
我们热情奔放,需要性
We're hot-blooded. We need sex.
需要罪恶、有危险性的食物
We need a sinful, dangerous food.
是什么?
What is it?
就是热狗
It's a hot dog!
就是热狗
It's a hot dog!
就是热狗
It's a hot dog!
就是热狗
It's a hot dog.
热狗大亨
Dr. Diggity. It's a hot dog.
就是热狗
不行
No.
不行?
(CHUCKLES) No?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
不适合我们
It's not for us.
你不了解我们公♥司♥
You don't understand our company.
我不了解?
I don't understand?
(CLEARS THROAT)
你当初怎么要求?
What did you ask us for?
要新潮
Edge.
这够新潮了吧
This is edge.
我们决定找贝波广♥告♥公♥司♥
We're going with Baker-Bohanen.
抱歉,你大错特错了
Excuse me, I think you're making a mistake.
尼尔森!
Nelson.
我看过你们的销♥售♥量
I've seen your sales.
你麻烦大了
I mean, you're in big trouble.
才不
Oh, no.
美国人最爱热狗大亨
We are America's favorite hot dog, son.
曾经
Were. Were.
曾经
You're a dinosaur.
你们是过时的公♥司♥
销♥售♥量跌停
You're flatlining!
你们没救了
Ha! You're dead meat!
你太过分了,混♥蛋♥
And you just went too far, you little punk,
我要告诉你这个构想如何
so I'm gonna tell you what I really think of your campaign.
这是低级、没品味的广♥告♥
This is cheap, tasteless crap.
是吗?
Oh, reallyWell, that's funny.
那是因为你的产品很差劲
尼尔森,够了
Because so's your product. Nelson, stop it.
我们的热狗很好吃,混♥蛋♥
I make a wholesome hot dog, you prick!
不知道用什么肉
It's mystery meat!
尼尔森,冷静点
Hey, come on, Nelson, calm down!
有毒废料做成的
你要害死我
You're killing me!
你要害死我们,害死大家
You're killing us! You're killing all of us!
里区先生!
Buddy! Hey, hey, buddy!
刚才是怎么回事?
What the hell happened in there?
我知道,那家伙真不识抬举
I know. Can you believe that asshole?
去找贝波广♥告♥公♥司♥啊
Baker-Bohanen. Hmmph.
我常夸你聪明,能力很强
Um, I... I've always said you're brilliant, Nelson.
但我知道总有一天…
A goddamn machine, but I knew that one of these days
你的冲动会害惨我们
you'd snap and we'd all burn.
你在胡说什么?
What are you talking about, burn?
你知道刚才害我们…
Do you have any idea what was at stake here?
损失了几百万?
How many millions of dollars you just lost?
本公♥司♥的名誉全毁了
You just dragged my agency's name through the gutter.
等一下
Hold on a second.
名誉全毁?
GutterI'm the best thing this agency's got.
我是这家公♥司♥的台柱
台柱就能发脾气吗?
Oh, oh, and that rabid dog routine
我可不以为然
makes you the bestI don't think so,
你情绪不稳,随时会爆发
Nelson, it makes you a wreck!
It makes you a liability.
你需要放假
You need a vacation, now.
放什么假?
Screw vacation.
给我另一个客户,拜托
Give me another account. Come on.
尼尔森,你听见没?
Nelson, did you hear me?
去渡假吧
Take a vacation.
短假或长假,你自己选
Short or permanent, your choice.
你在威胁我?
Are you threatening me?
(NELSON LAUGHS)
真爆笑
That's hilarious.
我替公♥司♥赢了两座广♥告♥年度大奖
I'm two Clios ahead of the game, Ray.
公♥司♥不能没有我
You can't afford to lose me.
你被开除了
You're fired.
再说一次?
Say that again.
电影精选列表