很遗憾你是这样发现的尼尔森
You shouldn't have to find out like this.
I'm sorry, Nelson.
她会睡上好几个小时
Look, she's gonna be asleep for hours.
要不要去找个地方聊聊?
You want to go for a walk,
have a chat or something?
好啊
Yeah. YeahOkay.
好,走吧
她一年前停止接受治疗
You said she stopped her treatments a year ago?
那为何还吃药?
What about the pills?
只是压制症状
Ah. That just gets her through the day.
她还是想对抗病魔
She's still trying to beat it, you know.
她努力了一年
She did it all for a year.
什么疗法都没效
No, nothin' worked.
我不是医生
Well, look, I'm no doctor, but...
但一年没追踪检查,不会是…
One year unchecked...
对
Wouldn't that... Yeah.
扩散到全身了
It's spread everywhere.
她怎能隐瞒病情和我交往?
How could she get involved with me
and not tell me she was sick?
(SCOFFS)
她到底在想什么?
I mean, what was she thinking?
她以为你和其他人没两样
She was thinking
you'd be the same as all the others.
个月后就甩了你
She'd dumped me after a month.
你要明白一件事,尼尔森
You got to understand something, Nelson.
她已无药可救
She's completely powerless.
但订下这些规则…
But these rules, you know, they...
就能制♥造♥幻觉和掌控一切的价值
They give her the illusion,
and dignity, of control.
这是她活下去的动力
It's kept her alive.
所以她才会和家人失和
The rift with her family. That's what it's about, then.
因为这些规则
These rules.
没错
Yeah.
她家人受不了
They couldn't handle it, her family.
不肯纵容她一直逼她继续治疗
They wouldn't let go, you know.
They kept tryin' to run her disease.
所以她就逃家
So she took off.
来到了这里
And came here.
(CHUCKLES)
她告诉我,若不能正常过日子
She told me
if she couldn't live a normal life,
她就要好好过不正常的日子
she was determined to live an abnormal one
the best way she could.
我不懂
I don't get it.
她此任何人更热爱生命
I, uh...
She loves life more than...
怎么可能放弃?
Anyone I've ever met.
How can she just give up?
我说的话你没仔细听吗?
Are you listening to anything I'm tellin' you?
她没放弃
She's not givin' up.
她在善用所剩不多的时间
She's making the most of the time she's got left.
别坏了好事
Don't mess with that.
对不起
(WHISPERING) I'm sorry.
我不想让你看到这一切
I didn't want you to see any of this.
我希望你…
I wanted you
只认识热爱生命的我
to know me
living life. You know?
过来
Come here.
为我做一件事
Will you do something for me?
什么事都行
(SHAKY SIGH)
Anything.
带我离开医院
Will you get me out of here?
带我回家
Take me home?
好了
Okay. Mmm...
Hey...
(ELEVATOR BELL DINGS)
天哪
(EXHALES SHARPLY) Jesus.
他们到了
(DOOR OPENS)
They're here.
亲爱的
Hey, darlin'.
甜心
Hey, sweetie.
听说你病了,你气色不好
They told us you were sick. You look fabulous.
胡说,你气色好极了
Oh, this is just a lie.
我来抱她
Okay. You look great.
要不要洗个热水澡?
Let me take you. Do you want a nice warm bathHuh?
来吧
Come on, sweetie. We'll run you a bath.
我们替你放洗澡水
今晚菜单上有什么?
And what's on the menu tonight?
有好吃的开胃菜
Oh, we have a lovely appetizer.
止痛药可待因
Some nice codeine. Hmm?
可待因?还有什么?
CodeineWhat else do we have?
特效药多纳妥
A little Donnatal. CHAZ: Donnatal. That's your favorite.
来吧,小女孩,到浴缸去
(SARA CHUCKLES) BRANDON: Come on, girl.
好,坐下来
Let's get you in here.
Okay. Sit.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
莎拉…
Sara.
我有认识的医生
I know doctors I can call.
不要医生
No doctors.
我不会有事的,尼尔森
I'm gonna be fine, Nelson.
手举起来
Lift your arm. But you can't be here.
但你不能留下
我不要你留下
I don't want you here.
不能让你看到
You can't see this.
求求你
Please. (SOBS)
快走
Go. CHAZ: Okay.
好,他要走了
Okay, okay. He's going.
我不能袖手旁观
I can't stand by and do nothing,
看著她…
just watch her...
死?
Die?
所以她要你走
That's why she wants you to go.
快走吧
Go on.
(SIGHS)
艾纳
Hey, Abner.
我今天没心情陪你玩
Today's not gonna be a great play day.
我知道,今天是恳亲♥日♥
I know. It's gonna be father-son day.
你忘了吗?
Did you forget?
抱歉,艾纳,我不能去
Oh, God, I'm sorry, Ab. I can't.
你答应过我
But you promised.
我没爸爸
ABNER: I guess I don't have a dad.
其实我有啦只是不知道他是谁
I mean, I do...
But I don't know who he is.
所以我带尼尔森来
So I brought Nelson.
我们一起玩
We do stuff, and it's fun,
他让我觉得自己很聪明
'cause he makes me feel smart.
就好像…
I guess I feel like
我惹了麻烦
if I got into trouble,
他会替我收拾烂摊子
he'd take care of me.
像好朋友一样
Kind of like a best friend.
只是大了点
Just bigger.
谢谢你,艾纳
TEACHER: Thank you, Abner.
(APPLAUSE)
明天见
I guess I'll see you tomorrow.
我不知道,艾纳
I don't know, Ab. I probably won't be around here tomorrow.
我明天可能不会在这里了
为什么?
How come?
我要作一个困难的决定
Gotta do some thinkin', make a tough decision.
莎拉觉得你不尊重她的选择
Sara thinks you don't respect her choices?
是这样吗?
Something like that?
什么?
What?
电视剧都是这样演
I don't know. You always see that stuff on TV.
你是我遇过最好的小孩
I think you're the coolest kid I've ever met, Abner.
再见
I'll see you, huhSee ya.
再见
保重
Take care, huh?
(SIGHS)
(ENYA SINGING "ONLY TIME")
可恶!
Shit.
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事真的?
Yeah. Yeah?
我没事那就好
Yeah, I'm fine. Good.
我本来就想…
You know, I was planning on
把南瓜派放在地上
serving the pumpkin on the floor, so this is...
这样…这样正好
This is really good.
电影精选列表