片名:甜蜜的十一月
(SOFT MOANING)
(HEAVY BREATHING)
(ALARM RINGS)
MAN: Oh!
感觉很棒
That was good.
狗王、大狗、坏狗
(INHALES)
Top dog, big dog, bad dog.
谁最厉害?
Who's the best dog?
我最厉害
It's my dog.
谁最厉害?
Who's the best dog?
我最厉害
It's my dog.
我是大坏狗
(FAX MACHINE RINGING) It's the big, bad dog.
狗王,负责发号♥施令
Number one dog, dog at the top.
冷静点,我们得谈谈
Slow down, Fido. We need to talk.
喂?
MAN: (ON PHONE) YeahVince.
文斯
Did you see those Vita Girl numbers?
有没有看到维他歌♥的销♥售♥量?
选对诉求重点了
We hit that demographic dead on.
对,还不错
Yeah, looking good. Talk about whatUs.
谈什么?
我们
VINCE: Man, look, we're 24 hours away
明天此时就能决定热狗广♥告♥了
from fast food fame or oblivion.
你要不要签字?
Are you gonna sign off on that copy or not?
不要
No. NoNoWhat do you mean no?
不要?什么意思?
我们忙了那么久
Look, Nelson, we've been killing ourselves with this.
文斯,二十分钟后见
Vince. Vince! What?
尼尔森
Meet you in 20. Nelson--
成长过程有很多记忆
MAN: (ON TV) I remember a lot of things
暑假
about growing up. Summertime...
我饿死了
BOY: (ON TV) I'm starving. ...baseball...
棒球
MOM: (ON TV) Ready for the big gameBOY: You bet!
很重要的比赛吗?当然
要他们好看
Go get 'em, champ.
热狗大亨
MAN: (ON TV) And Dr. Diggity Dogs.
我们?
UsIsn't there some kind of limit on "us" talks?
我们的事要谈几次?
一次还好,两次就嫌多
One, okay. Two, if necessary.
三次就嫌烦了
Three, cruel and unusual.
好狗、大狗
Great dog, big dog.
你忘了要见我爸妈?
Forgot about my parents, didn't you?
我不能去,我很抱歉
I can't make it. I'm sorry.
尼尔森
Nelson, this is their third trip to the city.
他们来第三趟了
你拨点时间出来吧
You could make an effort.
这件事对我来说很重要
This is important to me.
这客户对我来说也很重要
This account is very important to me.
拜托,热狗大亨耶
Come on, it's Dr. Diggity.
美国大企业
It's practically an American institution.
美国大企业,热狗大亨
American institution. Dr. Diggity.
An Ameri... No.
没有人会二十四小时埋头工作
Do you know there are actually people
who don't work 24 hours a day?
他们会停下来休息,享受生活
They stop, relax, have lives.
我有生活,而且快迟到了
I have a life, Angelica, and I'm late for it.
我不喜欢那句广♥告♥词
Look, I'm not sure I like the tagline anymore.
太强烈了,应该内敛点
It's working too hard. Needs to be deadpan.
我要再修改
I want to keep playing with it.
不要吧,效果不错
Look, cut it out, man. The copy's good.
没问题就别改了
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
(CHIMES)
这种想法太马虎了
(CHIMES) That rule applies to mediocrity.
我们要求完美
We want perfection.
我们要的是薪水、奖金、升迁
What we want is a check, Nelson.
你想太多了
Bonuses, promotions. Man, you worry too much.
怕输的人,才会成为赢家
I worry because worrying about losing keeps you winning.
恭喜
Congrats, Nelson. You got the ad age for the Pelican spot.
尼尔森,你拿了广♥告♥年度大奖
给我,搭挡也有功劳
Give that to me. Give it, give it!
我就是那搭档
Look, it says "team." I'm "team." God!
天哪
早,摩斯先生
Morning, Mr. Moss.
谢谢
Thanks. Vince.
文斯
Beatrice, I'll have the... The tea.
碧翠,我要喝茶
有听说艾格普莱斯要复出吗?
Hey, did you hear Edgar Price is coming out of retirement?
他已看不惯别人剽窃他的广♥告♥
Says he's tired of being ripped off,
might as well get back in the game, rip himself off?
艾格普莱斯曾经是业界的佼佼者
Edgar Price, huhMmm-hmm.
记得很久以前的奔驰广♥告♥吗?
He was the best.
Remember that Mercedes ad about a trillion years ago?
汽车在外太空漂向你,轰!
The car just floating in outer space,
come right at you, boom! Genius.
真天才
Check this out. What?
你看
看什么?
平衡
Balance.
我的爱将有点子了吗?
How's my dream teamGot it locked up?
当然,老板,只要再润饰…
Sure, Chief, just finessing--
不,胜券在握了,只剩小细节
No, no, it's all locked up, it's locked up.
小细节
It's minor, minor details. Minor details.
看见没?
See thatUh-huh.
照这样做
Make it happen. Right.
红色,鲜红色
Red! Blood red!
我看不懂
I can't read this. Is English her second language?
她是外国人吗?
I mean this is... Hey, Nelson.
尼尔森
You're gonna love these frames.
你会喜欢的我照你的构想修改
还是你的看法较好
I took your idea, you know. I ran with it.
客户包准喜欢
It's still you idea. It's just better.
Client will love it.
没特色
Ethnic. Ethnic?
我要营火,大一点
Give me a bonfire. Make it 3/4.
多露点乳♥沟♥和热狗
More cleavage, more dogs.
那改成三个女孩
Nelson, I've got three girls here.
改成夜景
Let's make this night.
NightNight.
这是色情图片吗?
What's thisPorno?
是你说要新潮一点
Well, you said you wanted edge.
感觉不到
I don't feel it. There you are.
找你
Blood red. VINCE: Blood red.
鲜红色
Did you forget your 1:00 at the DMV?
你忘了一点要补考驾照吗?
改时间
Reschedule.
碧翠,我没空
Beatrice, I don't have time for this.
等说明会结束后再说吧
Wait until the presentation's over.
今天不换新驾照
If you don't renew today,
就要被吊销牌照
they will suspend your license,
也就是再被警♥察♥临检到
which means the next time you get pulled over
你就要坐牢了
they can throw you in jail.
想必你也没空坐牢
And I bet you don't have time for that, either.
谁也争不过交通监理所包括你
Nobody beats the DMV, Nelson, not even you.
再见
Bye-bye. I got it.
我来处理
Yeah, yeah. Gotta feel it.
要有感觉
对,要有感觉
Yeah, I'm feeling it. Blood red.
鲜红色,来流血吧
Blood red! Let's go! Let's bleed!
(BABY CRYING)
谢谢
Thank you.
考试时不准交谈吃东西或喝饮料也不准
All right, they'll be no talking,
eating, or drinking during the test.
如果个人卫生习惯影响到别人
If your personal hygiene becomes a distraction,
就要请你离开
you'll be asked to leave.
对不起
Sorry.
如果想上洗手间,请先举手
If you need to use the bathroom,
麻烦你把那个捡给我
raise your hand.
Could you pass me the Columbo, please?
就是那个腊肠
Yeah, the salami.
谢谢
Thanks.
考试♥卷♥不能带进洗手间
PROCTOR: You cannot take the test with you to the bathroom.
如果不是从洗手间直接回来
If you do not come back from the bathroom,
考试也算不通过
you cannot pass the test.
开始吧
You may begin.
落石区
Falling rock zone?
天哪
电影精选列表