什么事情? 瑞奇怎么了?
What happened to Ricky?
就是你给他超人的签名 他真的很高兴
It's Superman's autograph you got him. He got carried away
就告诉其他的孩子 超人会参加他下星期三的生日
and told the kids Superman was coming on his birthday.
好 我知道这样不好
Okay, it was wrong
但是ue4d1 如果星期三超人没有来ue4d1
but when Wednesday comes and Superman doesn't show up
拉娜 这种情况我想我可以去跟超人讲一下
Lana, in this case I think I can go ahead and speak for Superman.
我是说 他和我相当熟识
I mean, he and I are pretty close.
你告诉瑞奇 超人下星期三会到的 好吗?
You can tell Ricky that Superman will be there on Wednesday, all right?
他会尝到最道地的家乡菜 他会ue4d1
Well, he's gonna get the best home-cooked meal he's had
垂涎三尺
in a long time.
你告诉超人我们觉得他很好
Tell Superman we think he's wonderful.
好的
All right.
-但是 克拉克ue4d1 -怎样?
-But, Clark -Yeah?
你是最好的
you're the best.
就算我要告到最高法♥院♥也在所不惜
And I'll take it to the Supreme Court if I have to.
但是这不是我们的错 这是上帝的旨意!
But it wasn't our fault. It was an act of God.
在教堂里?
In a church?
这是你要的组合物
Here's that compound you ordered.
我无法想像这是什么
Can't imagine what you want with it.
但是你可以拿去了
But you got it.
我在怕什么鬼? 我是地球人
What the hell am I afraid for? I'm from Earth.
拉娜 我真的不知道会这样
I really wasn't expecting all this.
我想他们真的想做一些事
I guess they did get a little carried away.
"欢迎超人 小镇"
超人 我们都知道
Superman, we all know
你并不期望被表扬
that you're not looking for honors and awards.
但是当我们听到你要来此找你的好友瑞奇
But when we heard that you were coming to see your pal Ricky
我们就想这是我们向你说谢谢的好机会
we realized that this was our chance to say thank you.
首先是扑灭化学厂的大火
First, for putting out the Lake Camooga fire.
还有你救了瑞奇一命
And not least, for saving little Ricky.
既然你已经在我们的心中占有一席之地
So since you already have the key to our hearts
超人ue4d1
Superman
容许我在此向你献上城镇的钥匙
may I present you with the key to the city.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们都在
As you were.
现在听好
Now listen up.
我刚刚
I just came in directly
从五角大厦过来
from the Pentagon
你们最好相信我来此的原因
and you better believe there's a damn good reason that I did.
因为上帝给了我们
Because God has given us
世界上最好的礼物
one of the greatest gifts in the world:
化学!
Chemicals.
你们这些人 在星期天去做礼拜 是吗?
Now you people, you like to go sit in church on Sunday, don't you?
你们喜欢坐着看超级杯比赛
You like to sit and watch the Super Bowl.
是
Yeah.
而你们坐在什么上面?
Sit on what? !
你们是坐在做好的塑胶椅上
You sit on molded, plastic seats!
这样就可以让你们好好地坐
Molded to your well-fed behinds.
现在我不需要告诉你们美国在这方面的
Now, I don't have to tell you that America leads the world
领先程度
in high-grade plastics.
我们无法承受
We cannot afford
化学塑胶的差距
a chemical-plastics gap.
现在 听我说ue4d1
Now, listen to me.
你想要ue4d1
Do you want
我们的美国总统坐下来
our president of the United States sitting down
写一篇和平条约
to write a peace treaty
让他的原子笔爆开后
and have his ballpoint pen bust open
墨水弄脏他的好看又干净的裤子
and the ink run out all over his nice, clean pants
在全世界的领袖面前出糗吗?
in front of the world leaders?
不ue4d1
No. No.
现在我们都知道
Now, we all know
上星期全世界半数的国家
that last week, half of this great nation of ours
都遭受灾难
almost bit the bullet
如果不是他 后果不堪设想
if it wasn't for this man here.
我只能说感谢上苍赐予我们超人
And all I can say is, thank the Lord for Superman.
超人 你解救了我们
Superman, you saved our bacon
而我要表达我的感激
and I'd like to show our gratitude.
小小意思 不成敬意
This is a small token of our appreciation
感谢你让我们避免了一场化学大灾难
to show to you for saving us from a chemical plant disaster.
将军 非常感谢
Thank you very much, general.
这真好 谢谢
This is very nice. Thank you.
非常好
It's very nice.
未知 我要如何知道什么是"未知"?
Unknown. How am I supposed to know what "unknown" means?
"未知"就是没有人会知道
It means unknown. It means nobody knows what it means.
-你好 老板? -格斯?
-Hello, boss? -Gus?
-我是格斯高曼 -我知道 情况如何?
-Gus Gorman here. -I know that. How did it go?
是 你知道他们在找烹调上的秘密
You know how they're always trying to find the secret recipe
有多难吗?
in that chicken in the bucket?
而似乎没有人知道配方
And nobody seems to know the ingredient
因为有"未知"的成分
because it's unknown, right?
氪石也有一个不知道的成分 还有超人没有死
In the Kryptonite there was an unknown element and Superman didn't die.
他没有死
He didn't die.
我要你去杀超人ue4d1
I ask you to kill Superman
而你却告诉我 你无法做到这种简单的事情
and you're telling me you couldn't even do that one simple thing.
你好?
Hello?
他好久没有睡午觉了
He hasn't had an afternoon nap for years.
我想今天是他最重要的日子 而我不知要如何感谢你
This is the biggest day of his life. I don't know how to thank you.
那顿丰富的午餐已经表达谢意
You did with that wonderful lunch.
我是喜欢煮饭烧菜
Oh, well, I do like to cook.
-你喝咖啡吧? -好 谢谢
-You'll take some coffee? -Yes, please.
-低咖♥啡♥因♥的 -对
-Decaffeinated, of course. -Right.
你好? 是
Hello? Yes.
什么?
What?
真的吗?
Oh, really?
是 他在这里
Yeah, he's here.
我会告诉他 好的 谢谢 再见
I'll tell him. Okay, thanks. Bye-bye.
超人 我的朋友贝蒂说
That was my friend Betty.
河流的桥上发生意外 一部卡车出了车祸
There's an accident on the bridge. A trailer crashed through the rail.
车子悬在桥上 司机还在里面
It's hanging off the bridge and the driver's in the cab.
很抱歉 我不是要赶你
I'm sorry. I hate to make you rush off.
一点都不赶
Well, there's no rush.
但是那桥...
But the bridge...
没关系 我会及时赶到的
It's okay. I always get there on time.
来吧 我们休息一下
Come on, let's relax a little.
要找到像你这么漂亮的单身女孩很不容易
It's unusual, finding a good-looking girl like you alone like this.
听着 你确定桥那边没问题吗?
Listen, are you sure you shouldn't do something about the bridge?
什么桥?
What bridge?
你说得对
You're right.
我必须要走了
I have to get going.
把他弄出来 快啊
Get him out of there. Come on.
快点弄出来!
Get him out quick!
弄出来 要掉下来了
Get him away. That thing's gonna go.
大家还好吗?
Everybody okay?
我能帮上什么忙吗?
What can I do to help?
现在没什么好帮的了
Not much of anything now.
如果你能早点来 就好了
If only you'd gotten here a minute sooner.
在一次特别的会议中
"At a special session of the General Assembly
有178个国家投票谴责超人
178 countries voted to censure Superman
只有哥伦比亚一个弃权
with only Colombia abstaining."
我只能告诉你们
I can tell you one thing.
他在小镇并没有如此坏
He wasn't so mean and nasty the other day in Smallville.
事实上他真的很好
In fact, he was so full of niceness
我不喜欢用这样的事情
I hated laying that big chunk of
氪石ue4d1
Kryptonite.
你没看出实验室的成果吗? 并没有完全失败
Don't you see? That stuff we ran off in the lab wasn't a failure after all.
就在格斯给他这份礼物后他就变得ue4d1
Right after Gus gave it to him, he started to turn into
卑鄙 邪恶 心怀不轨 自私
an ornery, evil, malicious, selfish
-一个平常人 -对
-A normal person. -Yes.
而现在超人就不会再做好事了
And now that Superman is out of the nice-guy business
我们就可以进行石油计划了
电影精选列表