Come on, Buster, sit down. Good boy.
你们都好了吗? 很好
You all set? Great.
我不再多说了
I'm not saying another word.
就这样
That's it.
天呀!
Jesus Christ!
你们在大都会也有郊游吗? 肯特先生
Don't they have picnics in Metropolis, Mr. Kent?
有 只是和这里的不大一样
Well, not quite like this, Ricky.
-妈妈和我常一块出来郊游 -真的?
-Mom and I do this all the time. -You do?
-我帮你 -瑞奇 别走远 要小心 好吗?
-I'll help you. -Stay close by and be careful, okay?
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
来 巴士达 去找兔子 来 巴士达
Come on, Buster. Let's find you a rabbit. Come on. Rabbit.
这样对他来说太好了
This is so nice for him.
难得有一位男性在他身边 这对他的成长有好处
It's even nicer when there's a man around, which isn't that often.
还有好多的选择机会
There's a lot of choices.
不 所有好的男人都结婚了
The good ones are married.
所以布莱德以为他是上帝给女人的礼物
So Brad thinks he's God's gift to women.
他不接受拒绝 但只有他自己在要求
He won't take no for an answer, but he's the only one asking.
不 拉娜 我还是觉得有很多选择的
No, Lana, I meant there's a lot of choices here.
这真是不错的郊游 有这种ue4d1
This is really quite some picnic. There's
这个
Some of that.
绿东西
Green stuff.
Hey,Purée de?
土豆泥?
Boy, this Purée de? is really unusual.
这种豆泥味道真特别
我没有做土...克拉克
I didn't make any...Oh, Clark.
这是巴士达的狗食物
That's Buster's dog food.
-蛮好吃的啊 -别再吃了
-It's good. -Don't eat it!
小狗什么时候吃?
What time's the dog eat?
-真不错 -拿去
-This is nice. -Here.
没关系的 拉娜
It's all right, Lana.
谢谢
Thanks.
你去那里? 回来! 巴士达
Hey, where you going? Come on!
巴士达 不要闹了!
Buster, stop messing about!
-要待多久? -我正在想
-How much longer? -I thought
-抱歉 请说 -你说
-Sorry. No, go ahead. -You.
我在想 像你这样的人
Well,I was just thinking that
一定可以在大都会发展
Somebody like you could do really well in Metropolis.
我想我得面对现实 小镇里没有我想要的了
I have to face it. I'm not gonna find what I want in Smallville anymore.
可是
But
我可以在大都会过活吗? 我能做什么工作?
Could I make it in Metropolis? What would I do when I got there?
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
-不 我不想打给你 -你不想打给我?
-No, I wouldn't want to call you. -You don't want to call?
我想打给你 但我不想为你增加麻烦
Yes, I want to call you, but I wouldn't want to be a nuisance to you.
我从未想过你会为我增加麻烦
I don't think you could ever be a nuisance to me.
克拉克 我可以告诉你件事吗?
Clark, may I tell you something?
我油箱正在漏油
My oil pan is leaking.
看 有东西在漏
There's something dripping.
-我可以帮上忙吗? -不用 谢谢
-Can I help? -No, thanks.
由于车子太烂 我必须学会怎样修理车子
With all the car trouble I have, I studied up on auto repair.
看看这个
Look at this.
天啊
Oh, boy.
拉娜 我去看看瑞奇怎样了 你没事吧?
I think I'll just go see if Ricky's all right. You okay?
天啊 他没事吧?
Gosh, is he all right?
超人?
Superman?
就是我
That's me.
妈! 妈!
Mom! Mom!
到了 他没事 但最好还是给医生看看
There you go. He's all right, but have a doctor check him.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我是蓝拉娜 他是瑞奇 -很高兴认识你们
-I'm Lana Lang. This is Ricky. -Nice to meet you.
-瑞奇 -这是克拉克
-Ricky -And this is Clark.
我真的要走了 再见 瑞奇
I really have to be going. So long, Ricky. Bye.
妈 我们在天空飞!
We were flying, Mom!
你究竟在做什么?
What were you doing, anyway?
我在找巴士达
I was looking for Buster.
巴士达! 巴士达! 我找到他了
Buster! Buster! I found him!
好了 就这样
Come on, boy. That's it.
肯特先生 超人刚在这里
Mr. Kent, Superman was here!
-什么? -是的 他真的在这儿
-What? -Yes, he really was.
你不觉得很兴奋吗?
Aren't you excited?
在大都会的时候 我每天看到他
I'm from Metropolis. I see Superman every day.
真的? 你能弄到他的亲笔签名吗?
You do? Could you get me his autograph?
我不知道 我需要打个电♥话♥给他ue4d1
I don't know. If I had a nickel for every time some little kid
是的ue4d1你要干什么?
Yeah? What do you want?
我们有麻烦了 不是吗?
We're in big trouble, aren't we?
-什么? -我说我们麻烦大了ue4d1
-What? -We're in big trouble.
首先是丢掉了所有的收据
First, they lost the invoice.
然后他们又找到了 却少了几项东西
When they found it, they realized they came up short on a few items.
所以我必须要租车
So I rented a car
我错了过四点到克里夫兰的飞机
because I missed the plane from Cleveland. 4:00, you know.
在路上又爆胎了 真惨
And a flat tire on the highway. What a kicker.
我必须自己去处理这些
Had to fix it myself with these little pinkies.
而我想你的老板真的会气死 你懂吗?
And I figured your boss was gonna be real peeved, you know what I mean?
你在说些什么?
What do you mean?
他将会把我们钉在墙上
He is going to hang our butts against the wall.
他要这个特殊订购
He wanted this special order installed
明天早上以前在他办公室装好
In his office by tomorrow morning.
所以你必须让我进去 因为我今晚就得安装
So let me in because I gotta set it up tonight.
要安装什么?
Get all what set up?
兄弟 你真的是救世主 你真的是救世主
Pal, you are a real lifesaver. I mean, a real lifesaver.
-办公室怎么去? -直走
-Which way's the office? -Straight ahead.
-跟我走 -我就在你身后
-Follow me. -I'm right behind you.
有些不错ue4d1很好ue4d1
Not bad. It's pretty good.
你知道新加坡的翼酒有什么不好吗?
You know what's wrong with this Singapore wing?
滑酒 是新加坡滑酒
Sling! Singapore Sling.
有什么不对吗?
What's wrong with it?
这里面的伏特加不够
There's not enough vodka in it.
这里面没有伏特加
There's no vodka in it!
这就是我要告诉你的 加些伏特加进去
What did I tell you? Put some vodka in it.
这是你要的 你知道的
What did you you know?
现在这里面有伏特加了!
Here. There's vodka in it now, buddy.
对ue4d1太好了
Yeah, perfect.
-你从未喝昏过吧? -没有ue4d1
-You never do pass out, do you? -Nope.
从未!
Never.
做得好 兄弟
Job well done, buddy.
你以为我也喝醉了 是吗?
You thought I was drunk too, didn't you?
骗到你了
Fooled you.
把钥匙给我ue4d1
Get the keys, get the keys.
"禁止进入 授权者才可通行"
宝贝!
Hello, baby!
小宝贝
How's the little baby?
好了
Okay
好ue4d1好了ue4d1开始干活吧
All right, let's get down to it. Let's do it.
1ue4d12ue4d1按钮ue4d1
One, two, button your shoe.
两把钥匙要同时插
"Both keys at the same time"?
等ue4d1等一下
Wait. Wait a minute.
你以为你赢了?
Think you've won, don't you?
戏法人人会变!
The Philly Flash!
好 准备好?
Okay, ready?
One, two, three!
1 2 3!
现在我们看看有什么
We'll see what we'll see.
"布鲁明岱尔百货"
"应煤金额 17万6千7百84点57元"
快点 拜托
Come on, please.
在这儿呢!
There it is!
现在
Hello! Now
开始做事了
Getting down to business.
我是天才!
I am a genius.
我是ue4d1
I am a
"座标设定:"
"高温程式ue4d1扫描地球"
经度ue4d1
Longitude
还有其他的纬度 对吧?
And the other thing. Latitude, right?
"经度:75度 纬度:5度"
"位置ue4d1哥伦比亚:南美洲"
你看 莫瑞 当地的婚礼仪式
Oh, look, Maury. A native wedding.
电影精选列表