-肯特
-Hi, Kent. -Oh.
你好吗?
Hi. How you doing?
对不起 我竟然弄错了
I'm sorry. I'm going nuts.
-克拉克 -是的
-Clark. -Yeah.
拉娜!
Lana.
甜心
Hey, sweet.
我来了
Here I am.
记得你当选为舞会皇后 一票人等着要和你跳舞
Remember when you were prom queen? All us guys were waiting for a dance?
现在只剩下一个人了 真是美好的...
There's only one guy on your dance card now. Good old...
布莱德?威尔逊
Brad Wilson.
-布莱德 -肯特
-Hi, Brad. -Hi, Kent.
好久不见
Long time no see.
你懂吧 "不见"?
You know, see, see, see?
-来吧! 拉娜 -不行
-Come on, Lana. -No, I can't.
克拉克他先请我的
Clark already asked me.
-我有吗? -有
-I did? -Yeah.
对不起
Excuse me.
拉娜 我好久没跳ue4d1
Lana, I haven't danced
"维斯寇集团 收支处"
高曼 又一星期又一张支票
Ah, Gorman. Another week, another check.
你有没有另外一张支票要给我? 我申请了公费
Don't you have another one for me? I put in a voucher for expenses.
什么?
What?
有
Yeah, yeah.
拿去
Here you go.
"给付给 格斯高曼"
"8万5千7百89点9元"
谢谢你帮我收拾
Thanks for helping me out.
你别客气 拉娜 很多人羡慕我有机会帮你
A lot of guys would like to be where I am.
你会讶异我根本没有感觉到
You'd be surprised at how many offers
甚至布莱德都不会留下
I didn't get. Even Brad didn't stay.
-真是不容易 -这些饰带? 你只要拽...ue4d1
-It really isn't easy. -The streamers? You just pull...
不是这些饰带 是全部的
No, not streamers. Everything.
不是我要抱怨 只是ue4d1
Not that I'm complaining. It's just that
不知道为什么 我觉得我可以和你谈心
I don't know why, I just feel like I can talk to you.
什么?
What?
我觉得我可以和你谈心!
I feel like I can talk to you!
-是吗? -是的
-You can? -Yes.
-你知道吗 拉娜? -什么?
-You know something, Lana? -What?
我一直ue4d1
I always
我一直希望你会
I always wished that you would.
甚至在高中时代
I mean, even back in high school.
-记得你是 -舞会皇后
-Remember when you were -Queen of the prom.
经过三年的婚姻 他退出了
Three years after the royal wedding, the king abdicated.
这是不是太糟了吗?
Isn't that terrible?
-的确是 -剩下了一大堆的洋芋沙拉
-Yeah, sure is. -There's a ton of potato salad left.
你知道问题所在吗?
You know what the problem is?
不知道 蛋黄酱放太多了吗?
Don't know, too much mayonnaise?
唐诺喜欢吃蛋黄酱 这不会有问题的
Donald loved mayonnaise. Why would that be the problem?
问题是为什么我要留在小镇?
No, the problem is, why do I stay in Smallville?
相信我 我一直这样自问
I've asked myself that.
你知道你有多幸运能住在大都会? 人人向往的地方
Do you know how lucky you are to live in Metropolis? The Big Apricot.
-那你可以 -说来容易 我不能不顾瑞奇
-Well, you could -Easy to say. What about Ricky?
瑞奇?
Ricky?
我儿子
My little boy.
-你有儿子? 这不错 -是啊
-You? Oh, that's great. -Yeah.
至少在这里我们有房♥子住 我有工作可以支付帐单
At least here we have a house and I've got a job that pays the bills.
但是去年冬天开始燃料就变得越来越贵
Except for last winter when the fuel bills kept going up and up.
我甚至把结婚钻戒拿去当了
Yeah. Even had to pawn my diamond ring then.
那真可惜
That's a shame.
你还没有结婚吗?
You never got married?
-我吗? -是啊
-Me? -Yeah.
我ue4d1
Well, I was
还没
No. Not
你知道吗? 几年后再看到某人就会想ue4d1
Years later you can look at someone and think:
我想 那就是我错过的机会
"Well, I guess that's the one that got away."
"罗斯维斯伯"
再说一次 我要再听一次
Give me that again, old buddy. Run it by me just one more time.
-八万五千元 -不见了
-$85,000. -Missing.
公♥司♥的一大笔钱被侵占
Embezzled, Mr. Webster. Stolen from the firm.
谁干的?
By whom?
我要知道是谁干的?
That's what I want to know. By whom? Whom?
佛菈 控制一下自己
Vera, get ahold of yourself.
从未有人敢如此做
Nobody else ever will.
我不知道
I don't know.
是谁呢?
Whom?
在往日 事情简单得多
In the old days, it was simple.
我们有帐簿 有收据
We kept books, we knew what was
哪一笔帐出去 哪一笔帐进来
going in and what was paid out.
即使有人要抢钱
If somebody wanted to rob you
他们都带着枪进来说 把钱装进去
they'd use a gun and say, "Stick 'em up."
现在这些人利用复杂的电脑做这种下流事情
Now they get blasted computers to do their dirty work.
我的老朋友 你成为老古董了
My friend, you are yesterday.
至于谁做了此事 将会是明日之星
Whoever pulled this caper, is tomorrow.
维斯伯先生 你按♥摩♥的时间到了
Mr. Webster, it's time for your massage.
这种女人怎能突然闯进来
Bubba, can she burst in
等等 佛菈 辛普森 这位是我物理治疗师
Now, now, Vera. Simpson, you know my psychic nutritionist?
-你好 -抱歉 我们正要在此开会
-Hello. -We are trying to hold a meeting here.
你为什么不省省力别讲话 这样很容易血压上升
Why don't you hold your breath instead? Maybe you'll turn blue.
-没水准 -注意 我正要取你的人命
-Improvement. -I'm about to take a human life.
辛普森 请你回避几分钟好吗?
Simpson, would you excuse us for a second, please?
-闭嘴 用耳听 -她是一只大肥猪
-Mouths closed. Ears open. -She's a big pig.
我不容许不服从我的人和我一起
I can't have anyone with me who isn't with me.
好了 女孩们
Now, girls.
辛普森
Simpson.
老朋友 现在该如何呢?
Well, old chum. What now?
就让八万五千块飞走吗?
Kiss the 85 thou goodbye?
持续让他得手 以为这是摇钱树吗?
Keep on paying the thief his salary until he shakes the money tree again?
-他迟早会露出马脚的 -为什么?
-He's bound to slip sooner or later. -Why?
我也不知道 在电影中常是这样演的
That's what they always say in the movies.
他不会不露马脚的 不会的
He won't slip up at all. No, not at all.
他一定会继续从我的口中 不断地偷食我的面包
He'll keep quietly taking the bread from our mouths.
他一定会不断地做 越陷越深露出马脚
He'll keep a low profile and won't do a thing to call attention to himself.
当然 除非他真是一位天才罪犯
Unless, of course, he is a complete and utter moron.
我先选 安德鲁
I'll go first. Andrew.
-我选克立思 -你准备好了吗?
-I'll pick Chris. -You feel good? You feel ready?
瑞奇 你的鞋
Ricky, your shoe.
-我们要和瑞奇一组吗? -你们猜拳输了
-You mean, we've gotta take Ricky? -You guys lost the toss.
好吧 瑞奇
All right, come on Ricky.
-等等 -祝好运
-Wait, wait -Come on, good luck.
-我真受不了这样 -拉娜 没事的 相信我
-I just can't stand this. -Oh, Lana. It'll be okay.
我自己也是大器晚成
I know, I was a late bloomer myself.
我不是因为他年纪小 他是镇上唯一没父亲的小孩
It's not just that he's small, he's the only kid in town without a father.
看看 才下午就醉醺醺了
Oh, look. Stewed to the gills in the middle of the afternoon.
-我只喝了巧克力牛奶 -不 我是指他
-I only had chocolate milk. -No, him.
甜心
Hey, sweet thing.
小朋友在比赛了
Little kid getting hassled, huh?
-肯特 你也在这儿? -是啊 布莱德
-Kent, you still here? -I seem to be, Brad.
他只需要有冠军经验的人指导一下就好了
All he needs is a few pointers from the old champ here.
我参加了两年的全国保龄球巡回比赛
I won the all-country bowling trophy two years in a row.
这我还真不知道
Gee,I didn't know that,Brad.
天生有运动细胞的人 什么运动都会
Yeah. Natural athlete can play any sport.
布莱德 你只会搞的更糟
Brad,you just gonna make it worse.
-没关系 没事的 -克拉克 他会搞砸的
-It's all right. It'll be okay. -He'll make it worse.
你看着 他会补进的
You watch, he'll get a spare.
加油 瑞奇
Come on, Ricky.
孩子 你球拿错了
Kid, you're holding it all wrong.
-让我示范一次给你看 -布莱德
-Let old Brad show you how it's done. -Brad.
对不起 布莱德 我想最好还是让孩子他自己打
Excuse me. Say, Brad, I think maybe he'll be better off doing it his way.
你这种不入流的人话还真多
For a guy lucky to be waterboy, you've got a big mouth.
我只想说瑞奇不会希望在同伴面前
I don't think he needs a lesson
被指导如何打球
in front of the other kids.
-他需要有人教他 -他会没事的 抱歉
-He needs a man to show him. -He's doing just fine. Excuse me.
电影精选列表