下一位
Next, please.
快点ue4d1
Come on, come on.
下一位
Next.
名字
Name.
格斯高曼
Gus Gorman.
"请这里稍候"
有了 格斯高曼
Ah, yes. August Gorman.
你希望这星期就上班吗?
Have you looked for work this week?
-是的! -想做什么?
-Yes. -What kind?
-厨房♥技师 -洗盘子 找到了吗?
-Kitchen technician. -Dishwasher. Any luck?
不 但是
No, but
高曼先生 根据资料显示 你已经36个星期没工作了
According to our records, you have been unemployed for 36 weeks.
不对 只有35个星期
No, it's 35.
这星期不算
Not counting this week.
你上一份工作是在保全公♥司♥送信
You secured employment in June as a messenger and were discharged after
-只做一天就 -不是 他们说我把信搞丢了
-one day for -No, they said I lost it.
但我根本没有弄丢 是被别人偷走的
I did not lose it! It was stolen by a pickpocket.
一部电视机?
A television set?
是一部日本超小型迷你电视机
It was a teeny tiny, teeny weensy Japanese television set.
然后你又在一家速食店工作 只做了ue4d1
The other employment you found was in a fast-food joint, which lasted
28分钟?
28 minutes?
你的记录居然都是这样 真是快
That's some kind of record. Talk about fast.
你知道那些人都是疯子
Those people are crazy.
要你在一天内学会所有的事情
They expect you to learn that stuff in one day.
要拿生菜 拿蕃茄酱 然后又要酱汁
"Hold the lettuce. Hold the ketchup. Can I have some sauce, please? "
-高曼先生 -要面包 不要面包 又要起司
-Mr. Gorman -"Two buns. No buns. Some cheese."
高曼先生
Mr. Gorman,
大都会市对无业游民是非常仁慈 但是ue4d1
the city of Metropolis is generous to a fault but
-我不是无业游民 -在失业了36个星期之后
-I'm not the fault! -36 weeks of chronic unemployment.
没有尽到纳税的义务 36个星期了
36 weeks of living off the taxes of hard-working citizens.
你知道你自己目前的处境吗?
You know what you are?
别说我是无业游民 我不是
-Don't call me a bum, I'm not a bum!
你是 而我要说的是你无法再申请了
You are, I was about to say, no longer eligible.
-听着 -下一位
-Well, look -Next.
那这个星期该怎么办? 我这星期还要过活
What about this week? I need this week!
下一位
Next.
你是认真的吗?
You mean, that's it?
确定不能了?
"Finished", like "over"?
下一位
Next.
下一位就表示再见
"Next" as in "bye".
下一位!
Next!
名字
Name.
对不起 兄弟 可以借个火吗?
Excuse me, brother, can I have a light?
"赚大钱! 成为电脑程式设计师"
-你好 艾里 -吉米
-How you doing, Alex? -Hi, Jimmy.
片名:超人 III
对不起
Excuse me.
"世纪储蓄银行"
要说谢谢
Say thank you.
太棒了 超人!
Way to go, Superman!
"资讯教室"
你的饮料马上就来
Your drink is on its way.
老师
Sir.
对不起
Excuse me
但是 有关于这个程式 二个位元同时混合一起运作
but what if you want to program two bilateral coordinates at the same time?
你不可以这样作 这不可能的
You can't do that. It's impossible.
-但如果你不能的话 -不!
-But if you can't -Oh, no.
电脑技术对年轻小姐是很先进 但你不可以这样做
Computer technology is very advanced, young lady, but it can't do that.
如果你觉得我们不能这样作
But if you think we can't do it that way.
那么你觉得是不是可以...
What happens when...
我的天!
Good Lord.
你怎么办到的?
How did you do that?
我不知道 我就是办到了
I don't know. I just did it.
"每日星球报"
-他是谁? -就是他 罗斯维斯伯
-Who's this? -That's him, Ross Webster.
他刚得到年度人道奖
They presented him with the Humanitarian of the Year award.
他很英俊
He is good-looking.
因为我用特殊镜头拍的
Because I gave him f.2 at a 50th.
有一件事我不明白
One thing I don't understand
专题的重点采访的是罗斯维斯伯如何获得这个荣誉
the point of the story Lois wrote is how Ross got this great honor
而你只拍一张他的照片 却拍了十五张她的照片
and you bring me one picture of him and 15 pictures of her.
-她是谁? -萝芮蕾 她是维斯伯的ue4d1
-Who is she? -Lorelei Ambrosia. She's Webster's
她就是跟着维斯伯 我们不要谈个
She's just Webster's. Let's leave it at that.
-这个女人是谁? -他的妹妹 佛菈
-Who's this other woman? -His sister, Vera Webster.
-照片不清楚 -什么?
-Picture looks fuzzy. -What?
长官 这看起来很清楚 就好像活生生地站在面前
The picture's fine, Chief. She looks like that in real life.
-她是维斯寇集团的副总裁 -我真的无法明白
-She's VP of Webscoe Industries. -I really don't understand you.
你去参加个无聊宴会 带回来三千张无聊的照片
A boring banquet and you bring me 3,000 boring pictures.
超人今早在第三街了一位解救快溺死的人
Yet Superman saves a man from drowning on Third Avenue
而你却傻呼呼地站在旁边 竟连一张照片也没拍
while you just stand there and you don't bring me one picture!
老板 我当时没有带照相机
Chief, I didn't have my camera with me.
摄影记者吃饭也带着照相机
A photographer eats with his camera.
摄影记者睡觉也带着照相机
A photographer sleeps with his camera.
我很庆幸我只是个文字记者
I'm glad I'm a writer.
怀特先生 请吧
-Mr. White, please.
需要你抽出本月的幸运号♥码
It's time for you to draw this month's winning JINGO number.
奖品是免费到南美的旅游机会
Prize is an all-expenses trip to South America.
-真是蠢啊 -早安各位
-Why the idiot in circulation. -Good morning.
-克拉克 -露易斯 早安吉米
-Hi, Clark. -Hi, Lois. Morning, Jimmy.
你领口有一点芥末
You've got mustard on your lapel.
怀特先生 我不想打扰你
Mr. White, I hate to interrupt
对不起 我现在很忙 我有篇文章要赶
I'm busy. I got a paper to get out here.
一旦交到印刷厂就改不了了
It'll never replace the printing press.
-怀特先生 号♥码是几号♥? -五十三号♥
-What's the number, Mr. White? -53.
-怀特先生 -五十三号♥!
-Mr. White -53!
-怀特先生 -你还要多转出三个号♥码
-Mr. White -You need to pull three more numbers.
但是我答应要回他们电♥话♥ 你的意思如何?
I promised I'd call them back today. What do you think?
-我不知道 肯特 -我想一定可以写出精彩的故事
-Well, I don't know, Kent -I think it'd make a terrific story.
什么样精彩的故事?
What's a terrific story?
他被邀请回去参加高中同学会
Kent's been invited to his high school reunion.
-真的 -是啊
-Say. -Yeah.
可以再来把号♥码转出来吗?
Could we have the next number?
这是美国的习俗嘛 对吧 吉米?
It's practically an American ritual. Right, Jimmy?
我不知道 我认识的大部分人高中还没毕业呢
I don't know. Most of the people I know are still in high school.
33号♥
33.
我想这个故事 可以写有关ue4d1
What I thought this story would be about
33号♥的
33.
在过去15年间 典型的小镇究竟有多大转变
Is how the typical small town's changed in the last 15 years.
拿我作个例子
Take me, for example:
我在接受过大都会的洗礼后
Can I go back to middle America
还可以回到美中地区生活吗?
now as a Metropolis sophisticate?
我想到这里就觉得很兴奋 昨晚我甚至ue4d1
I'm really excited about this. I was looking around
在衣柜里ue4d1
in my closet last night
找到我高中时代的运动衣
and even found my old high school sweater.
-小镇 -怀特先生
-Smallville. -Mr. White.
我可以计划到那里去旅游吗?
Can I go ahead and make my travel plan?
我也有同样的问题要问你
Same question about mine.
告诉你那些同学 大记者要衣锦荣归了
Tell your people the prodigal son and his photographer are coming home.
谢谢 怀特先生
Oh, gee, thanks, Mr. White.
我要告诉你
It isn't easy for me
失去手下最好的记者之一对我来说实在不易
to lose one of my best reporters.
-没问题的 -你应该放假 露易斯
-That's okay. -You deserve the vacation, Lois.
谢谢
Thank you.
露易斯 你要去什么地方玩吗?
Lois, are you going someplace?
克拉克 有人千方百计要去小镇
Clark, you know some people get to go all the way to Smallville
但也有些人 向往着要去百慕达
and then there are others of us who have to go to Bermuda.
天哪
Golly.
再见
Bye.
-玩得尽兴 -怀特先生 你还要抽一个号♥码
-Have fun. -Mr. White, the next number, please.
我想我也该走了
Well, I guess I better be going too.
那我要走了
So I'll be going.
再见
Bye.
难道不能用电脑来做吗?
Could we get a computer to do this?
电影精选列表