他也成功登上了月球
with nothing more than a high school diploma.
像他这么出色的人怎么也会为钱所困
Now how does somebody like that ever get into money trouble?
我没明白
I--I don't follow.
科学喜欢科学家
Science love scientists.
即使你父亲已经有了你母亲
Even though your dad had your mom,
他还是不喜欢归家
he was always gonna be an outsider.
人们都喜欢贴标签 这样更简单
People love labels. It's easier.
对他们而言
To them, he was...
他就是一个刺♥激♥追求者
an adrenaline junkie.
就和我们其余人一样 -干杯
Just like the rest of us. - Cheers.
那你们为何没有一起
Why can't you be both?
这个嘛
Well...
等你准备好证明他们是错的时候
when you're ready to prove them wrong,
你知道到哪儿找我
you know where to find me.
无论如何
Anyway...
我需要拿我的帽子
I need my hat here, boy.
我明早还有一车新游客
I got me a van full of new troops in the AM
但我他妈没有司机了 天啊
and I don't have an effing driver. Gawd!
我也该离开了 各位
Ah, I should probably head out too, guys.
好的 嘿 伙计们
All right, well, hey, boys.
明天大家都会平平安安
Y'all be safe tomorrow.
如果这些西南风又从东南方吹回来了
If those Southwesterlies get backed by the southeast...
要快醒哦
Wake up. Whoo!
别和他们做朋友
Don't become friends with them.
他们活不过这个月了
They're gonna be dead by the end of the month.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
等等
Wait.
你为什么告诉我那些
Why did you tel me all that?
我所说的都是真心的
I meant everything I said.
但这事也是有黑暗面的
But there's a dark side to this,
你父亲时不时也会越界
and your father crossed over from time to time.
谁没有过呢
Shit, we all have.
但他从不会放过任何一个重要时刻
But he never lost sight of what was important.
手表不错
Nice watch.
都是战痕
Battle scars.
我喜欢
I dig it.
我们都在笑
We were all laughing.
嘿
Hey.
他是比尔·布洛迪的儿子
That's Bill Brody's son.
这是你的粉丝俱乐部
It's your fan club.
怎么回事
What's happening?
你出名了 孩子
Ghost of a giant, kid.
跟我来
Follow me.
你是什么名人吗
Are you some sort of celebrity?
你们要点什么
So, what can I get you fellas?
我要一份世界闻名的墨西哥式煎蛋 谢谢
I am gonna have the world-famous huevos rancheros, please.
你知道吗
You know what?
来两份吧
Make it two.
我无心打扰 不过我想问下情况会有多恶劣
I hate to be a bother, but how bad is it gonna get?
你住哪里
Where do you live?
我就住在这段路几英里处
Well, I'm just a couple of miles down the road.
但我妹妹住在科尔比
But my sister lives up in Colby.
她有避难的地方吗 -有的
Does she have a shelter? - Yes, sir.
告诉她到避难处附近等着
Tell her to stay near it.
风暴可能会席卷到东北部
The storms are probably going to clear
让她最好注意安全
to the northeast, but best be safe.
我用了父亲的概念作为指导
I used my dad's concept as a guide.
所以当我复查模型时
So, uh, when I reviewed the models...
最新报道出来了 -一切都豁然开朗
Hey, new reports out. - ...it all clicked.
怎么说的 -在因皮里尔县
What does it say? - Imperial, yeah.
真的吗 -嘿 嘿 内布拉斯加州西南部
Oh, really? - Hey, hey, Southwest Nebraska.
不用等我们 快走吧
Well, don't wait for us! Let's go!
不不 你妈妈会来这里和我们碰面
No, no, no. Your mom is meeting us here.
她在路上了 我们在这里等她
And she's on her way. Until then, we stay put.
她怎么知道我在哪里
How does she know where I was?
在你母亲找到你之前 我要对你负责
You're my responsibility until you become your mom's,
所以给我坐下
so sit your ass down.
不要等了 快走
Don't wait, bro. Let's go.
罗伊·卡梅隆
Roy Cameron.
在这等着
Just wait.
如果你尝一口墨西哥式煎蛋
If you taste those huevos rancheros,
你的人生都会改变的
it'll change your life.
嘿 快让开 笨蛋 快走
Hey, get outta there. You're being a dick. Let's go.
你们准备好了吗 出发啦
You boys ready? Let's go.
今天有个豪客 包下了旅游车
Got a high roller today, bought out the tour.
现在不能急着上路
Can't afford to worry about an intercept now.
把我带进范围就行 我很需要这个
Just get me within range. I need this.
想想之前的故事 流言会不攻自破
And think of the story; it'll tell itself.
行 接下来的几个小时 一切听我的
Okay. The next few hours, I'm God.
我说什么就是什么
Whatever I say goes. All right?
你听说过合理推诿吗
Have you ever heard of plausible deniability?
每天都听到
Every day.
我说真的
I'm serious.
如果你不想无所事事
If you're tired of messing around,
也不想经营旅游公♥司♥
being a tour operator...
那就打给我
give me a call.
替我给金问好 -我会的
Say hi to Kim for me. - I will.
又来
Not again.
可汗 你一定会喜欢今天的
Mr. Khan, you're in for a treat today.
我们有传奇追风者之子一路陪同
We've got the son of the legendary Storm Chaser,
就是比尔·布洛迪的儿子
Bill Brody, riding along with us.
比尔 追风者中的传奇人物
Big Bill. The Dalai Lama of storm chasers.
他说什么
What did he say?
你喜欢历史吗
You like history?
我喜欢历史
I love history.
在1949年 有个叫霍勒斯·拜尔斯的人
In 1949, a guy named Dr. Horace Byers
政♥府♥雇佣他去调查
was hired by the government to find out why
商用客机从天空坠毁的原因
commercial airliners were falling out of the sky.
他派了一些战机飞行员驾驶飞机
He got some fighter pilots to fly their jets
穿过了雷雨 然后他们发现
through thunderstorms and they discovered
几乎所有的风暴都像是肺
that nearly all storms are like lungs.
一叶吸气 一叶呼气 很简单
One breath in, one breath out. Simple.
但外部其实还有一个东西
But there was an outlier.
就在风暴下方
Under the right conditions,
有一片特别的雷云会搅动雨水
there was a particular storm that would rotate its rain
从咽喉排出
out of its throat,
让风暴可以顺畅呼吸
allowing it to breathe in and out...
持续数小时
for hours.
你知道他叫它什么吗
You know what he called it?
超级单体风暴
Supercell.
真聪明
Good boy.
罗伊 啊哈
Roy. Uh-huh.
哈喽 罗伊
Hello, Roy.
是他绑♥架♥了我 -啊哈 我知道
He abducted me. - Uh-huh, I'm sure.
你看上去
You look...
一点也没有变
like a whole person still.
谢谢
Gee, thanks.
在我阉了你之前 告诉我我儿子在哪里
Where's my son before I castrate you?
认真的吗 在孩子面前说这种话
Really? In front of the kid?
我17岁了
I'm 17.
你就是他七年级时喜欢上的女孩
You're the heartbreaker since the seventh grade.
我儿子在哪儿 罗伊
Where's my son, Roy?
我们从没有见过如此猛烈的风暴
We haven't seen storm as severe as this before.
这玩意有用吗
Does that tin can work?
赞恩 收到请回复
Zane, come in.
威廉是不是和你在一起
You got William Brody with you?
该死
Shit.
嘿嘿嘿 当心点
Hey, hey, hey. Careful.