西德州
我什么时候才能去
When do I get to go?
等你明白你眼前的景象时就可以
When you know what you're looking at.
爸爸 我明白
Dad, I know.
一千英里 两千英里 三千……
One 1,000, two 1,000, three--
不到一千英里了
Less than a mile away.
给 带上这个
Here, put this on.
你听到了吗
You hear it?
总有一天 我和你妈妈会为风暴打造一个听诊器
One day, your mom and I are gonna build one for that.
你有害怕过吗 -没有
Are you ever scared? - Nah.
当你做热爱的事情时
When you do something you love,
你是无所畏惧的
there's nothing to be afraid of.
比尔 时间到了
BWQ, it's time.
比尔 你这次最好让手♥机♥保持开机
Bill, you better keep your phone on this time.
嘿 我说真的
Hey, I mean it.
等等
Wait!
爸爸 等等
Wait! Dad!
一路沿袭
...all the way to the ground,
不过在这场大雨中♥央♥
but there's definite strong rotation
有一股强烈的气旋
right in the middle of that rain,
在不断接近40号♥州际公路
and that's going to be near I-40, just after I-40,
一旦抵达或者超过40号♥州际公路
or near and just be, I would say,
本来会从吉里县出口开始
uh, the first Geary exit,
就会变成先从281号♥高速公路出口开始
the first, that would be Highway 281 exit
从吉里县出口转移过来 盖里 谢谢
here from Geary exit, Gary. Thank you.
好的 您正在收看的是
All right, you're watching
33号♥高速路西侧的风暴
the storm west on Highway 33
金菲舍县西部的龙♥卷♥风♥
west of Kingfisher tornado.
风暴还在持续加强
These storms continue to intensify
威廉 别玩妈妈的东西
Will, don't play with Mommy's things.
风暴还在不断移♥动♥
...developing and circulating
向着加菲尔德县中南部转移
the South Central Garfield County
金菲舍县西南部地区需要当心
around Southwest Kingfisher needs to be watched.
这些都是飓风区 还有一股飓风
All these are cyclonic, and there's another one
会从格林菲尔德南部移♥动♥到东北部
just due south of Greenfield moving northeast.
西部也有一股…… -爸爸去的哪里
There's the one west - Where's Daddy headed?
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
嘿 老兄 我们来了两个人
Hey, buddy. We got two of them.
我们得想想怎么安排座位
We're gonna figure out some kind of seating arrangement.
抱歉 布洛迪 我带了个同学 希望你不介意
Sorry, Mr. Brody. I brought my classmate. I hope that's all right.
你是自找麻烦
Your funeral.
你们现在是在德州乡下
And you're in Long Horn Country now.
德州的一切都要更大一些
Everything's bigger in Texas.
罗伊 -在
Roy... - Yeah.
把奎因的探测仪放到他们车上
Put Quinn's probes in their trunk.
你打头阵
You take the lead.
你确定吗
You sure?
我和他们一辆车
I'll ride with these guys.
好的 来吧 -行
All right, go ahead. - Yup.
时速达到一百英里
...hundred miles an hour
还在向着东南方移♥动♥
...still on the ground to Southeast--
你说什么 我的学生在开车
What do you mean my student is driving?
我们坐不下
We couldn't fit.
只能用我们的卡车 让比尔开车
OU only covers our truck and Bill as a driver.
你明白吗 -你想我怎么办呢
Do you understand? - What do you want me to do?
他在追逐风暴 我在追逐他
He's chasing the storm, I'm chasing him.
天啊
Jesus.
报告你的位置
What's your twenty?
你无法看见它们逼近
...you are not gonna see them coming.
你只能找掩护物躲起来
You're gonna have to basically be in the barricade to...
叫我丈夫接电♥话♥
Tell my husband to answer his phone.
奎恩 我希望你能看到这番景象
MBQ, I wish you could see this!
爸爸 -非常壮观
Dad! - It's biblical!
就像草原燃起烈火
Looks like a grass fire,
滚滚浓烟布满天空
the way the dirt's being pulled in.
在车里躲避龙♥卷♥风♥并不是好办法
Being in a car in a tornado is a really bad idea.
比尔 让你带手♥机♥是有原因的
Bill, you have a phone for a reason!
我们不能像在乔普林那次被卷进风暴
We are not pulling another storm like Joplin.
它在我们南侧
It's just to the south of us.
我们可以跑在它前面
We can get ahead of her,
这次的规模赶得上霍尔姆县与内布拉斯加州的那次风暴
and I'd say she's closer to Hallam, Nebraska.
不 比尔 这次更像是
No, Bill. It's more like
贾雷尔和乔普林风暴生下的孩子
if Jarrell and Joplin had a baby.
吸入了大量的空气
Just pulling huge volumes of air.
你们听着
Now you listen here.
44号♥高速 向北行驶
Forty-four. Turn North.
比尔 听她的 我们离开这里
Bill, let's do what she says. Exit here.
44号♥高速 向北行驶
Forty-four.Turn North.
比尔 我们就到此为止
Bill, let's end this!
比尔 -我们不能错失良机
Bill. - We can't afford to lose it!
快走 快 -比尔
Go, go, go! - Bill.
风暴范围太宽了
It's too wide.
比尔 向北行驶 -停下
Bill, north now. - Stop!
比尔 你听到吗
Bill, do you copy?
快加速 风暴追上来了
Floor it. She's cutting you off.
快踩油门
Floor it!
比尔
Bill.
这场风暴足以致命
It's the type of storm that will kill you.
比尔 -我们在看着西南方
Bill. - We're looking to southwest...
比尔
Bill!
不管是不是龙♥卷♥风♥ 我只能说
Tornado or not, what I can tell you
现在真是黑云压城城欲摧
is the whole sky is sitting on the ground
天空都在翻江倒海
and it Is just churning.
一千英里 两千英里
One 1,000, two 1,000 ...
三千英里 四……
three 1,000, four...
偏暗红色的头发……
...red or burgundy red hair...
我们在那边两百码的位置发现了一个孩子
We found one kid about 200 yards that way.
我们还在搜寻其他人
We're still looking for the other.
他应该是系好了安全带的
He most likely had his seatbelt on.
十年后
我刚拖干净地
I just mopped that.
我知道 我们要出发了
Yeah, I know. We've gotta get going.
快要赶不上了
We're gonna fall behind.
你上面都收拾完了吗
You all done up here?
还不快来装东西
What about the second load?
我不想让她看到我在这里
I don't want her to see me here.
拜托 妈妈
Please, Mom.
赶快 妈妈 我们走
Come on, Mom. Let's go.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你擦口红了吗
Are you wearing lipstick?
什么 没有
What? No.
回家后 我还要去买♥♥鸡蛋
I gotta get eggs when we get home.
这个你不用担心
Don't worry about it.
我要迟到了 -啊 好样的
Now, I'm gonna be late. - Ah, that's my boy.
哎呀
Aye.
真棒
Oh, great.
你知道这车总是需要点两次火
You know it always takes two tries.
行了
There we go.
好的
Yeah.
别这样
Don't do that.
天啊 是的 我可以……
Oh, my God. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I can...
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
好的 同学们 别忘了
Okay, class, don't forget,
热力学数据包什么时候交
thermodynamic packets are due when?
就在这周末 知道了吗
End of the week, all right?
如果有人觉得时间不够
If you guys would like to procrastinate,
我会再给你四天时间完成
I'II give you four days to do this.
你开始弄了吗 -加油
You started yet? - Come on.
快完成了 -真的吗
Nearly done. - Serious?
如果你能帮我完成
If you help me with mine,
我就再教你开车
I'll give you another driving lesson.