电呢 我们都断电两天了
What are you doing about the power? We've been off for two days!
罗斯科
Hey Rosko!
罗斯科 叫这里的每个人
Rosko, I need you to get everybody here
把收音机调到这个频率上 懂了吗
we have tuned to those frequencies, understand?
没
No.
米尔纳 你是不是有个
Hey Milner, don't you have a radio scanner
带反倒频器的无线电扫描仪
with a descrambler?
"声音"吗 家里放着呢
Voice? I have it at home.
管他呢 找到它
Whatever. Get it.
带过来装好 行吗
Bring it down here and set it up. Wouldn't you please?
杰克 这到底是干什么
Jack, what is this?
我认为空军正在使用相同频率
I think the Air Force is using on the same channels.
你儿子昨天早上在我家 知道吗
He was at my house yesterday morning. Are you aware of that?
他是因为停车场的事被我们带进来的 没事
We brought him in for the car lots and other stuffs, he's clean.
你要是能跟你儿子说一声
I would appreciate it
我家严禁擅闯 我会很感激的
if you'd inform your son that my house is off limits.
我女儿也是一样
And so is my daughter.
我觉得昨天的化妆效果好些
I think the makeup was better yesterday.
不要紧 没事
No, it's good.
我觉得看上去不错
I think it looks good.
我应该把房♥里清一下的
I should have cleaned up my room.
这些模型都是你做的吗
Did you make all these models?
是的 这个是"钟楼怪人"
Yes. Yes, that one is "The Hunchback of Notre Dame."
我们在电视上看到过
We watch that one on TV...
这是我想炸的那个火车
This is the train I wanted to destroy.
好逼真啊
Looks real.
看上去很古旧
It looks so old.
没错 这是干刷技法的效果
Yes, it's dry brush technique.
当刷完一层颜料后
It's when there's a coat of paint,
你再加一些
And then you put something like...
-欧式灰在上面 -欧式灰
- Euro grey over it. - Euro grey?
是啊 灰色有十四种不同的种类 很疯狂
Oh yes, there's like 14 different greys. It gets crazy.
那条项链是怎么回事
What was that necklace?
火车撞车时你拿在手上的那条
The one you were holding at the train crash.
那是你妈妈的吗
Was it your mom's?
我爸爸在我出生的那天给她的
My dad gave it to her the day I was born.
她一直带着它
She wears it all the time.
或是说从前是这样
Or used to.
她的死确实让人很伤心
It was bad how she die and...
但是我爸还是缓过来了
But my dad got it back.
搞毛啊 你们玩失踪吗
Guys! What the hell? No one knew where you were.
我们就在这
We were here.
你还得扮演士兵呢
You got to play the soldier!
你不是叫伊凡演的吗
I thought you were calling Evan.
伊凡放我们鸽子 娘炮一个
Evan blew us off. He is a pussy.
不好意思
Excuse me.
没事
It's okay.
你一定得来演 没别人了
You got to do it. You're the only one.
你说他们在布鲁克维找到了我的狗是什么意思
What do you mean they found my dog in Brookville?
那都远到别的郡了
That's another county over.
露西 就在那里
Lucy, that's where she is.
我们接到了三十多人的电♥话♥
We have more than 30 calls from people
说是找到了本地狗 但实际上
who found local dogs, but the thing is
打来的电♥话♥都不是本地的
the calls coming in weren't local.
这些狗就像
Like they all just...
四散奔逃
Ran away in every direction.
这不像她 她不会乱跑的
This isn't like her. She doesn't disappear.
冷静下 告诉我她长什么样
Okay, calm down. Just tell what she looks like.
她长着黑毛 脚上还有滚轮 你知道是什么吗
She's got dark hair and rollers. You know what rollers are?
是 我知道
Yes, I know what rollers are.
等等
Hang on.
这绝对是空军的信♥号♥♥
It's definitely Air Force.
这是空军没错 但是什么意思
It's Air Force. But what does it mean?
他们通过这些频率在联络什么
Why are they transmitting on these frequencies?
有可能根本不是空军
Maybe it's not even Air Force.
-跟你赌五块钱它是 -五块
- I bet you five bucks it's Air Force. - Five Bucks?
你们要为行动
We're going to need you
"步行距离"做好准备
to prepare for Operation "Walking Distance".
他说什么 行动 什么
What did he say? Operation, what?
"步行距离"
"Walking Distance".
这是什么 他在罗梅罗化工厂做事
What's this? He worked at Romero Chemical.
发现了公♥司♥的所作所为
Found out some things the company was doing.
昨晚在酒吧你对我说了那些话后
And after what you told me last night at the bar.
我认为你应知情
I thought you should know.
我们待在这会有麻烦吗
Are we going to be in trouble for being here?
制♥作♥价值
Production value.
别再说制♥作♥价值了
Stop talking about production value.
空军要杀了我们的
Air Force is going to kill us!
别捂着我嘴
Don't cover my mouth!
今天我们才发现这一切
We just make this discovery today.
-你明白这是最高机密吧 -当然
- You understand this is Top Secret. - Of course.
要不是我们在越南出生入死过
I would never have given this information,
我绝不会泄露这些信息
unless we had worked together in Vietnam.
-那可真是艰苦岁月 -还是别说吧
- Those were hard times... - We better not talk about it.
明白
Understood.
-你是个好朋友 -你也是
- You're a good friend. - You too.
-一无所获 -那边有什么进展
- Nothing so far. - How much more is there?
-地下室还有六大箱 -收获不小
- About 6 more boxes in a basement. - A lot more tax returns.
就在这附近 我们会找着的
It's here somewhere, we'll find it.
不行的话 伍德沃德会告知我们他的下落的
If not, Woodward will tell us where he is.
那是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
-乔 -兰博先生
- Joe. - Hey Mr. Lamb.
上车
Get in the car.
兰博先生 摄像机是您的
Mr. Lamb that's your camera
可严格说胶卷是我的
but technically that's my film.
去你的
What the hell.
是我吗
Is it me?
我愿意帮忙 副警长
I would like to help you out deputy,
可我们得先知道来人底细
I really would but we operate on a need to know basis.
为什么你的卡车要大举进城
Why are your trucks sweeping the town?
我们很快就走
We will be out of here by shortly.
那你是不介意我跟特区联♥系♥了
Then I'm sure you won't mind me contacting D.C.,
顺便跟他们谈谈"步行距离"
talk to some friends about "Walking distance".
我就这么做
I will do it that way.
副警长
Deputy.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
不在这就行
Just not here.
这一切对我们两人来说都是新的
This is new, all of this, for the both of us.
不管大事小事
Dealing with anything.
只有我们俩
Just us.
所以我就把话挑明说
So I'm going to make this as simple and clear as I can.
不许你跟爱丽丝·丹尼亚德交朋友
You are not friends with Alice Dainard.
当我说"不" 我不是说"也许"
When I say "no", I don't mean maybe.
不是"是"
I don't mean 'yes'.
"不"就是"不"
I mean 'no'.
我认识路易斯·丹尼亚德多年
I've known Louis Dainard for a lot of years.
他就是个祸害
He's been nothing but trouble.
你妈总是说他不是个坏人
Your mother used to say he's not such a bad guy.
他只是需要给个机会 还说他很可怜
He just need a chance, that he was sad.
我试过对他和睦相处了
Well, I tried to be good to him.
现在不了 再也不了
Well I can't. Not anymore.
我不允许他或是他女儿进这个门
I will not allow him or his daughter in this house.
也不会允许你和她花时间完成项目
I will not allow you to spend time with her doing projects
还是别的什么东西 就是这样
or whatever it is that you do, that's it!
我希望我们把话说清楚了
I hope we are clear on that.
我们才没说清楚
We're not clear.
你说什么
What did you say?
话没说清
We're not clear!
我们什么都没理清
You and I are not clear about anything!
-我们都乱成一团麻了 -乔瑟夫
- We couldn't be less clear! - Joseph...
电影精选列表