安全生产是首要目标
无事故生产天数 784天
无事故生产天数 1天
我真为那个孩子担心
I'm so worried for that boy.
乔会好起来的
Joe's going to be okay.
她是他的一切
She was everything to him.
杰克会来照顾他的
Jack's going to step up.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
但他之前从未当过父亲
But he has never had to be a father before.
我觉得他不会了解乔
I don't think he understands Joe.
她在那里工作了多久
How long had she work there?
五年吗 我记得是六年
Five years? I think it was six.
你认为棺材里是什么样的
What do you think was in the coffin?
老天 闭嘴
Jesus, shut up.
我在想她是怎么死的
I was thinking how she died.
你们不想知道吗
You guys weren't wondering that.
不想 我正在吃通心粉
No, I'm eating macaroni salad.
我也挺好奇的
I was wondering about that too.
我听说她被砸死了
I heard it crushed her completely.
被钢筋砸的
Steel beams.
那东西有一吨♥重
Those things weigh a ton.
真的
Literally.
我真不明白你们还吃得下去
I don't know how you guys can eat.
把自己当成笨蛋 你就吃得下去了
Try the turkey and you'll discover how.
露西 下来
Lucy, down.
出去
Get out.
乔
Joe.
你见过乔吗
Have you seen Joe?
我打赌乔再也不来参加我的电影拍摄了
Bet Joe's not going to want to do my movie anymore.
为什么
Why?
你觉得还能是为什么
Why do you think why?
那故事是关于僵尸的
The story is about the living dead.
他的妈妈可不是僵尸
His mum is not a zombie.
但她已经死了 屎蛋
But she's dead, shit head.
这让他心里很难受
It's troubled his heart pretty good. Told you.
让他滚出去
Get him out of here!
等一下
Just wait a minute.
等下
Wait!
杰克
Jack!
杰克 放开我
Jack, just let me out!
滚
Get out!
滚
Get out!
杰克
Hey Jack!
是场误会
It was a mistake.
过来
Get out! Come on!
进去
Get in!
乔瑟夫 我一会就回来
Joseph, I will be home soon.
四个月后
老天 真是漫长的一天
Oh my God. That was the longest day ever.
-给 -这是什么
- Here. - What's this?
新剧本 你看看
New scene. Check it out.
海瑟薇侦探怎么出来个老婆
Detective Hathaway has a wife now?
不清楚 我觉得这能拍一部不错的电影
I don't know. I think it might make a better movie.
我需要更好的故事情节跟拍摄水平
I need a better story line and production value.
马丁 伙计们
Hey guys. Martin...
肯定又是一部糟糕的电影
It was the grosses one yet.
混♥蛋♥ 闭嘴
Oh my god, shut up!
谁来扮演那个老婆 珍吗
So who's going to play the wife? Jen?
不行 我说过她弄坏了我的摄影包
No way. I told you what she did to my top pack.
-什么老婆 -爱丽丝·丹尼亚德
- What wife? - Alice Dainard.
我去还《代码和密♥码♥》时
I was returning that book on 'Codes and Ciphers'.
正巧看到她在阅览室
She was in the silent reading section.
我就问她 是否愿意来扮演海瑟薇的妻子
And I asked her if she'll play Hathaway's wife.
等等 你和爱丽丝·丹尼亚德说话了吗
Wait. You talked to Alice Dainard, really?
阅览室里是不让出声的
You aren't suppose to talk at all in the silent reading section.
闭嘴 是读书别读出声来
Shut up. It's for silent reading.
她答应了
She said 'yes'.
我们今晚就去拍 她会开车来的
We're filming tonight and she's driving.
开车 开车去哪
Driving? Driving where?
那才是真正的僵尸杀手
That was a really good zombie murder.
但根本就没有故事情节
But it's not a story yet.
十五六岁的孩子
All the kids that are entering this film festival,
都会来参加这次电影节
fifteen and sixteen years old,
期待着更棒的故事
have better stories and
情节和技术
casts and production value.
-我还什么都没做呢 -查尔斯 晚饭好了
- I've got nothing. - Charles, dinner.
就来
I'm coming.
这有篇文章 我想让你读读
There is this article I want you to read this.
这上面有教你该如何编故事
It explains everything about stories.
但我还是不明白那个老婆对情节有什么帮助
I just don't understand how the wife helps make it a story.
老天 我不是跟你讲过一遍了吗
Jesus, what have I been explaining?
今晚我们要拍摄的地方
The scene we're filming tonight, where the
就是妻子向侦探
wife's telling the detective
表白 说她在乎他 她爱着他那个情节
that she cares for him, that she loves him.
我真不敢相信你和爱丽丝·丹尼亚德说话来着
I can't believe you talk to Alice Dainard.
查尔斯 快来吃饭
Charles, come on, move it!
就来
I'm coming!
小心你的头
And watch your head this time!
他调查僵尸的时候
So when he investigates the zombie stuff,
你突然感到
you feel something.
你不想看着这对恋人阴阳相隔
You don't want him to die because they love each other.
感觉怎么样
Make sense?
爱丽丝·丹尼亚德 太棒了
Alice Dainard, that's awesome.
-你没救了 -查尔斯 快来吃饭
- You're impossible. - Charles, now!
老妈 我就来
God mum! I'm coming!
今晚行吗 别忘了
Midnight okay? Don't forget.
忘不了
I won't forget.
好好读读这个
Read this.
我不能去温蒂家 这不公平
It's not fair I cannot go to Wendy's.
你们都能去 就我不能
Every single person will be there except me.
那么我们回来说给你听好吧
Well then, every single person and tell you how it was.
挪开玩具 铺上餐巾
Move the puzzle, get the napkins.
-妈 -轮到你看孩子了
- Mum... - It's your turn to babysit.
为什么不能让查尔斯看孩子
Why can't I switch with Charles?
因为你毁了查尔斯的摄影包
Maybe it's because you crushed Charles' top pack.
你想过吗
You ever think of that?
真的吗 我们换换吧
Oh really, guess what? We're switching.
真的吗 没戏
Oh really? Guess what? No, we're not.
-那算了 -查尔斯
- Okay, that's enough. - Charles,
把这个放到桌子上
take this to the table.
本杰 该吃饭了
Benji, time for dinner.
你好 乔
Hi Joe.
晚上好 卡兹尼克太太
Goodnight, Mrs Kaznyk.
一起吃吧 我们做了很多
Take a seat. We have lots of food.
不了 我不饿 谢谢你
Oh no, I'm okay, really. Thank you though.
-查尔斯 明天见 -回见
- See you tomorrow, Charles. - Later.
我们家永远都会给你留个位置的 乔
There's always a place for you Joey.
你懂的
You know that.
是的先生 谢谢你们
Yes sir, thank you.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
我马上就出来
I'll be out in a minute.
六周的一个夏令营
Six week program.
跟大学教练一起训练
Hands on training with college coaches.
你会喜欢的 我以前也是这样
You'll like it. I know I did.
我想要自己安排这个暑假
I thought I was going to have this summer to myself.
我们都要成长
Things have obviously changed for us.
花点时间跟其他孩子一起训练
And it will be good for you to spend some time
总比拿着摄像机
with kids who don't run around
和僵尸道具四处跑要好
with cameras and monster make-up.
我得帮查尔斯拍完他的电影
I have to help Charles finish his movie.
我对你的朋友没什么成见 我挺喜欢他们
I have got nothing against your friends, I like your friends.
电影精选列表