Guys, there's broken glass.
马丁 把你肩膀借给我踩一下 快点
Martin, let me get up on your shoulders! Come on.
走 快走 站起来
Go, go! Get up!
来吧 快点 乔
Here we go. Come on, Joe!
快点 你们都起来
Come on, you all!
你可以的 乔 快走
You can do it, Joe! Let's go!
-乔 把玻璃打碎 -快点
- Joe, you break the glass! - Come on.
快点 我们得赶紧走
Come on. We got to go.
快点 伙计们 快点
Come on guys, hurry!
我们有些问题想问你 来吧
We've got some questions for you. Come on!
-她死了吗 -快跟我们来
- Is she dead? - Just come with us.
伙计们
Hey, fellows.
我接到奈莱克上校的命令
I got orders from Colonel Nelec
要亲自把这个人送回基地
to personally deliver this man back to base.
他就交给你了 军士
He's all yours, Staff Sgt.
-走吧 -你干什么
- Let's go. - What are you doing?
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
去找我们的孩子
To find our kids.
伙计们 我找到他们了
Guys, guys! I found them.
伙计们 我找到我的烟花了
Hey guys, I found my firecrackers!
-那要恭喜你了 -伙计们 他们回来了
- Congratulations! - Look guys, they're coming back.
我觉得我们应该走了 走吧
I think we should go! Come on!
走吧 伙计们
Guys, come on!
快看
Look.
你们这些笨蛋还活着 我还以为
You dorks are alive! I thought...
-这他妈 -唐尼 唐尼
- What the fuck... - Donnie, Donnie...
我们需要人搭我们去镇上
We need a ride into town.
好吧 但是你要知道 我刚刚吸大了
Okay, but just so you know, I'm massively stoned right now.
你想让我开车吗
Do you want me to drive?
伙计们 那是什么
Guys, what was that?
-听起来像是枪声 -乔 我们要去哪里
- Sound like gun shots. - Joe, where are we going?
我看见墓地里有什么东西
I saw something in the cemetery.
伍德沃德说过它很隐秘
Woodward said it was subterranean.
我想我知道它在哪里
I think I know where it is.
那是什么 快掉头
What the hell is that? Turn the damn car!
-乔 快掉头 -不行 坦克就在我们后面
- Joe, turn the car around - I can't 'cause the tank's behind me!
伙计们 我们必须跑了 唐尼 唐尼 快起来
Guys, we have to run! Donnie, Donnie, wake up!
-他晕得太厉害了 -毒品真不是好东西
- He's too stoned! - Drugs are so bad!
他们为什么开火
Why are they firing?
来吧
Come on!
简直是疯了 怎么回事
It's crazy, what is going on?
长官 武器开不了火 都不行
Sir, the weapons are misfiring! All of them!
地对空 雷达 全都乱套了 长官
Surface-to-air, radar, it's a mess out here, sir.
快跑 来吧
Run! Come on!
快跑 卡瑞 快跑
Go, Cary, go!
天哪
Jesus!
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell?
来吧 伙计们 动起来
Come on guys, move!
你们看见爆♥炸♥了吗
Did you guys see the explosions?
太大了
They were huge!
我的天哪
Oh, my god!
这是谁的屋子
Whose house is this?
是凯西的 看冰箱就知道
It's Kathy's. I got it of the fridge.
凯西 我知道她
Kathy? I know her.
查尔斯 你喝的什么 兄弟 那不是你的
Charles, what are you drinking, dude? It's not yours!
我渴了 我现在在交战地带
I'm thirsty! I'm in a war zone!
-伙计们 快来 走吧 -我们要去哪里
- Guys, come on, let's go! - Where are we going?
去墓地
To the cemetery...
伙计们 我的腿怎么了 痛死了
Guys, what happen to my legs? They hurt!
该死 马丁 有一根骨头从你腿里突出来了
Oh shit, Martin, you got a bone sticking out your leg!
乔 把那个给我
Joe, give me that thing of the...
我得去找爱丽丝 你们和马丁呆在这里
I got to go find Alice! You guys stay here with Martin!
我不在你可以吗
You going to be okay without me?
可以
Yes!
-我得去救那个女孩儿 -卡瑞 闭嘴
- I've got to go save the girl! - Go on, Cary! Shut up!
来吧
Come on!
痛死了 乔
It hurts. Joe.
天哪 马丁 我还没弄呢
Jesus, Martin, we haven't done it yet!
跟着我
Just follow me.
我跟了你五个街区了
I've been following you for the last five blocks.
我们在这里干什么
What are we doing here?
来吧 打开那些门 帮帮我
Come on, get these doors. Help me.
拿什么帮你
Help you with what?
我们得进去里面
We've to get inside.
好吧 进去干嘛
Okay, for what?
我马上告诉你
I'll tell you in a second.
为什么这些窗户上会有泥
Why is there dirt on these windows?
数到三就推
At three, push.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
太可怕了
This is scary.
你现在有什么能发亮的东西吗
You got any sparklers in there?
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
爱丽丝在那下面
Alice is down there.
我那天去你家
I came to your house that day
是想告诉你 我没想过要伤害谁
to tell you that I never meant to hurt anyone.
我发誓
I swear to God.
对不起 杰克
I'm sorry, Jack.
对于你妻子的遭遇
About what happened to your wife.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
是个意外
It was an accident.
乔 我不明白
Joe, I do not understand...
这边
This way.
-是普鲁伊特警长 -我知道 卡瑞 快看
- It's Sheriff Pruitt. - I know, Cary, look.
到处都是尸体
There are bodies everywhere.
-这是什么 -水塔流出来的水 快看
- What is this? - Water from the water tower, look!
她肯定在这里 她肯定在这里
She got to be here. She got to be here.
它在吃人
It's eating a person.
她在这里 我的天哪 她在这里
She's here. Oh my god, she's here.
卡瑞 我们得用到你的炮仗
Cary, we need to use your firecrackers.
我想那伤不到他的 乔
I don't think that is going to hurt him, Joe.
-还有别的出口 -然后呢
- There's other tunnels. - So?
我需要你制♥造♥出一点声音
I need you to make noise.
就在这里 两分钟
Right here in 2 minutes.
弄大点声 让它一直响
Make it loud and make it last.
用你的炮仗
Use your sparklers.
爆♥炸♥的时候要保证你出去了
Make sure you're gone when it blows.
你不能呆在这里 你得跑快点
You can't be here. You got to run!
你去哪里
Where are you going?
快点 卡瑞
Come on, Cary.
爱丽丝 求你了 快醒醒
Alice, please, wake up.
爱丽丝 爱丽丝
Alice, Alice.
求你了 快醒过来 爱丽丝
Please, come on, wake up! Alice!
你还活着 你还活着 你还活着
You're alive! You're alive! You're alive!
你没事吧 你能听到我说话吗
Are you okay? Can you hear me?
这是什么
What is this?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是尽我所能救你
I'm just doing the best I can to save you.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
你♥爸♥爸 他告诉我的
Your dad, he told me.
他很担心 他都快疯了
He was worried. He's flipping up.
-真的吗 -我们得走了
- Really? - We have to move.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
我把我的包落在车上了
I left my bag in the car and I when I...
他被锁了好几年了
He has been locked up for years.
他吓坏了还很饿 他只是想回家
He's terrified and hungry, and he just wants to go home.
他碰到我的时候我就知道了
When he touched, I knew.
我要你帮我把警长弄下来
I need you help me get the sheriff down.
-跟着我 我会带大家出去的 -警长
- Follow me this way. I'll get us out of here. - Sheriff...
-我们下来 -别跟我争
- we came down... - Don't argue with me!
只要跟着我就行
电影精选列表