我知道攀爬系绳会让我们面临危险
I know that climbing the tether puts us at risk but,
我觉得我们应该冒险
I think we should put ourselves at risk.
我不能和自己一起生活
I wouldn't be able to live with myself
如果我没有尽力挽救他的生命
if I didn't try everything I could to save his life,
还有大卫
and David,
我需要你帮我
I need you to help me.
Michael 不能是那个叫我的人他试过了
Michael, can't be the one that called me tether, he tried.
- 什么意思 - 迈克知道
- What do you mean? - Michael knows.
大卫我来了
David, I'm-- - I'll do it.
- 你会这样做吗
- What you'll do it just like that?
- 我们需要足够的氧气
- We need enough oxygen for two.
- 一旦你出来了就得用 LOX 坦克
- Once you're out there, you'll need to tap the LOX tank
并尽可能转移到容器中。
and transfer as much as you can into the canister.
你不知道里面有多少
You're not gonna know how much is in there
直到你把它连接起来
until you connect the gauge.
每个容器都足够容纳一个人
Each of the canisters holds enough for one person,
所以很明显希望能有两个
so obviously the hope is that there'll be enough for two.
当你刺穿坦克的时候
Now when you pierce the tank,
连接不太完美
the connection's not gonna be perfect.
所以一定要把漏掉的氧气
So make sure any oxygen that's leaking out
都指向了后面
is pointed towards the back.
伙计们听着
Guys, listen.
你们俩从没受过任何训练
You two, never trained for anything
这么复杂
with this much complexity.
那就保持你的冷静,过度沟通和你的时间。
So keep your cool, over-communicate and take your time.
不要急
Do not rush.
- 迈克尔
- Michael.
- 我想让你知道我
- I want you to know that I...
- 没事的
- It's okay.
我们很好
We're good.
EV1 ,通信检查。
EV1, comm check.
- 通讯检查
- Comm check.
EV2 通信检查。
EV2 comm check.
- 好检查
- Good check.
很好很好
Good.
你要在屋顶上感受到重力
You're gonna be feeling full gravity on the roof.
在 200 米的面板上
A little over 200 meters to the of panels,
但你越走越严重
but the higher you go, the less gravity you'll feel.
- 罗杰
- Roger.
- 别碰它
- Do not touch the tether
用夹子把电源降下来
with the clamps is carrying the power down
从太阳能板上
from the solar panels.
很清楚
Loud and clear.
别爬上动力系
Don't climb the power tethers.
- 这车太差了
- Wow, the spinning is so much worse out here.
- 你没事吧
- You gonna be okay?
- 好的我把注意力集中在系绳上
- Yeah, yeah, I'll just focus on the tether.
等等佐
Hold on, Zo.
我需要休息
I need a break.
状态检查。
Status check.
- 我们很好
- We're good.
理论上它开始变得更容易了
It's starting to get easier, theoretically.
- 为自己说话
- Speak for yourself.
- 别用你的上身了好吗
- Try not to use your upper body so much, okay?
- 好的
- Okay.
MTS 。
MTS.
我们已经到达了半途。
We have reached the half way point.
复♥制♥ EV2 ,您将进入视图。
Copy EV2, you're coming into view.
就拿你的时间吧
Just take your time.
放轻松
Take it really easy.
远离光伏面板至关重要。
It's critical to stay away from the photovoltaic panels.
我们可以永远失去整个船的动力
We could lose power to the entire ship, permanently.
- 罗杰
- Roger.
我很好大卫准备好了吗
I'm good, David are you ready?
- 准备好了
- Ready.
放开我我拉你进去
Just let go, I'll pull you in.
你都很好
You all good.
- 我很好
- I'm good.
MTS我们到 Kingfisher 去了
MTS, we're headed down to the Kingfisher now.
- 收到
- Copy that.
好了把自己拉回来
Okay, hook yourselves back in,
在你走得太快之前
before you're moving too fast.
- MTS 我们在 Kingfisher上
- MTS, we're on the Kingfisher.
太好了 EV1
Great, great to hear it, EV1.
- 一二三
- One, two, three.
哇哇你真不错
Whoa, whoa, whoa, you're good.
- 好吧我现在就去看金菲什
- Okay, I'm heading down to the Kingfisher now.
- 你知道了佐
- You got this, Zo.
你好吗佐
You all right, Zo?
- 好吧
- Fine.
我很好我很好
I'm fine, I'm fine.
- 好的
- Okay
- 好了我进去了
- All right, I'm inside.
你在找
You're looking for
液氧管朝后方向
the liquid oxygen pipe towards the back.
- 我看到了
- I see it.
太好了我会带领你们每一步
Great, I will lead you every step.
- 现在就进线
- Tapping into the line now.
收到
Copy.
- 好了连接好了
- Okay, connection's in.
好了玉玺有多好
Okay, how good is the seal?
- 肯定不是 100%
- It's definitely not 100%.
我们很难知道我们的损失有多大
It's hard to tell how much we're losing by sight.
让我们尽量少一点
Let's just lose as little as possible.
- 罗杰我准备检查
- Roger, I'm ready to check how much oxygen
我们就在这里
we've got up here.
我们 250 岁了
We're at 250.
我们有足够的时间填满至少一个圆筒
We have enough to fill up at least one cylinder.
复♥制♥到目前为止
Copy that, good so far.
- 来吧
- Come on.
这里有足够的氧气
we've more that enough oxygen up here.
它在爬
It's climbing.
哦天啊
Oh, fuck an A
- 是啊 - 还在爬
- Yes. - Still climbing.
- 好的专心点
- Okay, stay focused,
我们得把这些缸塞满了
we've gotta get these cylinders filled.
大卫把第一个放下
David, send the first one down.
- 收到下来
- Copy, coming down.
在路上
On the way.
你在那里欣赏风景大卫
You enjoying the view up there, David?
- 不好笑佐伊
- Not funny, Zoe.
第一桶满了
First cylinder's full.
我现在把它解开了
I'm uncoupling it now.
还有大量的氧气留在大罐内
Still plenty of oxygen left in the big tank.
- 准备好了
- Ready when you're.
出来了
Coming out.
- 好的
- Okay.
MTS ,我们有第一缸。
MTS, we have the first cylinder.
太好了
Great, copy that.
第二个汽缸在路上
Second cylinder is on its way.
- 那里怎么样佐伊
- How's going in there Zoe?
- 坦克还在漏水但一切都好
- The tank's still leaking, but it's all good.
第二个容器填充。
Second canister filling up.
这是怎么回事
what's going on?
- 我们正在收到太阳风暴警报中止 EV1
- We're getting a solar storm warning, abort, EV1.
异常终止 EV2。
Abort EV2.
- 天啊
- Oh God.
我们有多少时间
How much time do we have?
20 美元
20 ius.
- 佐伊我们走吧
- Zoe, come on let's go.
电影精选列表