- 为什么 ?
- Why?
- 佐伊说服巴尼特用尽了我们的安全
- Zoe convinced Barnett to exhaust our safety margins,
试着救你
to try and save you.
试着想办法
To try and figure something out.
- 我们能想出什么办法吗
- Isn't there anything we can figure out?
在吗 - 不不不
Is there? - No.
超级离子现在已经知道了
Hyperion would already know by now.
这会很痛苦吗
This would be painless?
你就会睡着
And you would just fall asleep.
我很抱歉 Micheal
I'm sorry Micheal.
- 嘿阿娃
- Hey, Ava.
我知道这个转变对你来说并不是最容易的
I know this transition hasn't been the easiest for you.
我更难知道
And it's harder for me to know that.
我得面对现实
I gotta face the fact that
我不会跟你一起去
I'm not gonna be there with you every step of the way,
但你很坚强
But you're tough.
比我更难
Tougher than I'll ever be.
你知道,我在这里迂到了一些不可思议的人。
You know, I met some really incredible people here.
我是说他们很聪明
I mean, they're smart,
关怀,
caring,
驾驶。
driven.
他们是最擅长的
They're the best at what they do.
我看到你们中的很多人
And I see so much of you in them.
我得走了但是
I gotta go, but...
我爱你
I love you.
- 迈克尔
- Michael?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
迈克迈克
Michael?
你不需要这么做吗
You don't have to do this?
- 没别的事了
- There's nothing else to do.
- 我们不知道
- We don't know that.
- 我知道你为我战斗好吗
- Look, I know you fought for me, okay?
但这是不一样的。
But this is different.
这是毫无希望的你知道吗
This is hopeless, you know?
- 不是
- It isn't.
我能跟你说件事吗
Can I tell you something?
这发生在 12 年前。
This happened like 12 years ago.
我有个暑期工作
I had this summer job.
我本该盯着这个海滩的
I was supposed to be just keeping an eye on this beach.
我不是救生员只是个手表
I wasn't a lifeguard, just a watch.
因为这些沙子上都有迹象表明
'Cause there were signs all over this sand that said,
" 不游泳 "
"No Swimming."
我是说 " 丹怒不游泳 "
I mean, "Danger, no swimming."
所以我只是想读一整天
So I just thought I was gonna read all day.
还有
And
有个喝醉的家伙
there were these drunk guys
就会被附近的篝火吊死
that would always hang out by the bonfire nearby.
我看到水里有个男人
And I see a guy in the water
他的弟兄也不会醒来
and his buddies won't wake up
它们就在沙堆上
and they're passed out on the sand.
他只是
He's just
沉溺
quietly drowning
就在那里
by himself out there.
我马上就给它打电♥话♥,我也没有反应。
And I immediately, I call it in and I don't get a response.
然后 ...
And...
我是说潮水很强
I mean the tides are strong.
我跳进来,到他的时候,我已经精疲力尽了。
I jump in and when I get to him, I'm already exhausted.
我试着把他的头保持在水面上
And I try and to keep his head above the water
我的时间长了五分钟
and I'm there for five minutes longer and longer.
然后我开始失去他
Then I start to lose him.
突然间我觉得自己被选中了
And suddenly I felt myself being picked up
在我们溜走之前有人抓了我们俩
and somebody grabbed both of us before we slipped away.
他们把我们排到海滩那就是了
And they just row us to the beach and that's it.
- 你怎么知道有人来了
- How did you know someone was coming?
- 我没有
- I didn't.
我没有
I didn't.
- 我们有时间了这是最后的手段
- We got some time and that's a last resort.
我不会放弃你的
I'm not giving up on you.
是啊是啊
Yeah.
- 是啊
- Yeah
- 好的
- Okay.
你做了什么大卫
What did you do, David?
- 佐伊
- Zoe.
- 你到底做了什么
- What the hell did you do?
- 对迈克尔来说是什么
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, to Michael?
- 不他没杀自己大卫
- No, he didn't fuckin' kill himself, David.
这就是你想要的不是吗
That's what you wanted, isn't it?
你无权公开任何东西
You had no right to disclose anything.
你特别没有权利进入我的实验室
And you especially had no right to go into my lab
然后偷走我的药
and steal my medication for something like this.
- 我在保护我们
- I was trying to protect us.
- 巴尼特给了我们 10 天
- Barnett gave us 10 days.
- 是的而且用了这么多时间都让我们面临风险
- Yes, and using all that time is putting us at risk.
我们怎么不知道佐伊
What don't we get about this, Zoe?
我们已经在尽一切努力去拯救他
We are already doing everything we can to try and save him.
没有别的了
There's nothing else.
我只是想挽回这次任务剩下的
I'm just trying to salvage what's left of this mission
包括你
and that includes you.
迈克尔迈克尔去世的时候我们就走了
Michael, Michael died the moment we took off.
- 三天前你想除掉他
- You wanted to get rid of him three days ago.
你根本没想明白
You weren't even trying to figure this out.
- 连试都不试
- Not even trying.
我毁掉了所有的研究
I destroyed all of my research.
这就在这里
This, this right here.
这是唯一让我们活着的东西
This is the only thing keeping us alive right now.
我最近三年的训练变得毫无意义
My last three years of training are now meaningless.
我接下来的两年实验都没了
My next two years of experimentation are gone.
所有人都应该知道
You of all people should know
这对我来说意味着什么
how much this work means to me,
我放弃了一切来救他
and I gave it all up to try and save him.
你到底做了什么佐伊
What the hell have you done, Zoe?
你做了什么
What have you done?
- 我们怎么知道那里有足够的氧气
- How do we know if there's enough oxygen up there?
- 我们没有但我们没有选择
- We don't, but we're out of options.
这些都是我们用来爬树的
So these are what we used to climb the tethers.
把它夹起来拿点筹码
Clamp it on, get some leverage.
你要保持压力
You have to keep pressure
把手放在把手上
on the handle as you're pulling up
否则它就会滑倒
otherwise it'll just slide down.
你想试试吗
You wanna try it?
我知道那是反直觉的
I know it's I know it's counterintuitive
但你得用这个胳膊抬起这条腿
but you have to lift this leg with this arm.
那好吧
Right side, then, yeah.
你会感觉越来越不重力
You're gonna be feeling less and less gravity
你越接近太阳能板
the closer you get to the solar panels.
所以当你爬树的时候
So when you climb the tethers,
你就会越走越远好吗
it'll get easier the higher you go, okay?
- 好的
- Okay.
- 没事的没事的没事的
- It's okay, it' okay, it's okay, you're okay.
开始吧,让我们重新开始,我们开始吧,我们拿到了吗 ?
Just start over, let's reset, let's start over, we got it?
- 我知道了
- I got it, I got.
- 你想重启一下吗
- Yeah, do you want to just reset?
- 不不不
- No.
妈的 - 你还好吗
Fuck. - are you okay?
- 我很好我很好
- Yeah, I'm good, I'm good.
- 指挥官
- Commander,
我知道你的职责是保护你的船员
I understand that your duty is to protect your crew
还有你给美疗带来的风险
and the risks that you've taken by giving Micheal more time.
我们都处于这种状况。
We were all put in this situation.
我们必须愿意扩大不仅仅是资源。
We have to be willing to expand more than just resources.
电影精选列表